I bet you are a soft spoken nice guy irl

Irl I bet most of you are calm non confrontational desk jockeys who no one would suspect of hating blacks or hating Jewish people as you do online.

Attached: E20B00CA-BFE8-434F-8C26-F8E263700FD8.jpg (650x487, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesigilwitch.tumblr.com/post/129316401949/sigil-charging-method-sex-orgasm-and-semen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Na I'm straight up American History X
Shredded jeans
Wears ball caps inside
Drives a black truck, works outdoors
Bar fights almost a daily occurrence
But also a happy drunk
I'm the man you want

I have a jewish gf and I pound her with my uncut cock everynight while saluting hitler

Attached: 1444932965582.gif (240x163, 2.83M)

I don’t think you can afford a new truck.

everyone here is a beta tryhard and they can't admit it to themselves. that's why this is the worst board. everyone takes it and themselves way too seriously. these faggots actually think uncle adolf wouldn't be shoving their useless asses into the ovens along with the jews and queers they hate so much lmao god i fucking hate Jow Forumssmokers

It's not new girl, it's lightly used. Authentic like. Hop in I'll give you a ride through my family's wheat fields

I'm pretty weak desu
You should just lock my cock in chastity and throw away the key

kek

What'd you say about my uncle, bitch?

Attached: 1525746752679.png (772x514, 486K)

By way of deception, one wages war.

>including yourself

Attached: 1522697093724.png (657x527, 27K)

S-so?

Attached: 1525304294752.jpg (720x509, 48K)

I sure as fuck hope so.

Nah, I'm actually a professional nigger, I paint myself brown with some krylon spray paint then go get BLM checks, it's comfy desu.

Its crazy how afraid you are of me posting on Jow Forums. Your position is so weak that literal message board posts made in a black hole are now deemed a national threat.

>Shredded jeans
Buy a new pair you slob

Is anyone here actually vocal about their views irl?

I really don't know how to feel about people deluding themselves like this, I don't get it

>not redpilling everyone you know at all costs
Pic related is the end of a conversation I had with my girlfriend yesterday. Real men speak their minds.

Attached: EC0B96D9-BEA1-4C69-B7F9-A011511D2462.jpg (750x1334, 262K)

I'm a rare breed of human that's more interested in solutions instead of constantly pointing out a problem and crying about it. That's the first reason I rarely use the word 'jew'. Second, the only difference is I am smart enough to not use the word 'jew' in most cases, until people are fully ready to understand. I've come to realize that a good portion of those here at Jow Forums are not interested in redpilling normies because they have a huge ego due to the fact they're aware jews are trying to take over the world. It makes them feel smart. Typical computer nerds with no social skills. It's more about hiding your insecurities than it is solving real-world problems. That's why you're on this board right now too. It's to boost your ego and to hide your insecurities. Isn't it, OP? And everybody else in this thread?

Everything is deemed a national threat nowadays. The media will grab anything to gather views.

Only with family and friends. I never talk about politics at work.

thesigilwitch.tumblr.com/post/129316401949/sigil-charging-method-sex-orgasm-and-semen

I respect this.

They're my work jean idgaf bro
Take your metro-ass faggotry to the nearest urban degenerate cesspool where the Hermeneutics of Gay Suspicion is on overdirve.

>doesn't have a real job

I am born and raised in the middle of nowhere. I am going nowhere near anyplace urban.

>girlfriend
>on Jow Forums

>redpilling over text
More like Mister Rodgers with this faggotry

Bar fights daily because of his insecurity.
Is a drunk. See first sentence.
Grow up Stupid Fuck!

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 78K)

Godspeed roger i do the same

No, I'm pretty loud mouthed and open about my political ideals. All of my friends know who I am. Maybe you're just protecting your insecurity onto us because you can't connect with people in the same way?

Im a chink among millions of other chinks in Canada, no one would expect me to be 1488 despite not being white. I am disgusted at my own people for taking control of everything, once beautiful areas here are now slowly looking like a china. All my classes since middle school to college have had no white people except the teachers, I see the white race slowly dying off and it disgusts me.

So I mean. You live your life only expressing yourself online and what you really believe because your “job” doesn’t allow it?

Why are you limiting yourself to spending 50+ hours a week at this place then that limits who you really are?

Thank you fellow Borean.

Give her the other "pill" later friend

With my gf because she share the same views. A few buddies although I don't go full 14/88. I mostly like to argue with people and lead them on to accept natsoc belief without them realizing but aisde from that I only test the water on those who seem open to a less popular opinion. Key is to look good, be fit and to not sperg out. Nobody gives a shit about your edgy opinions if you look like a world of warcraft faggot with greasy hair.

>Claims to be redpilled on the JQ
>Continues with weak bait using (((Freudian))) psychoanalysis

The correct way to talk to women about politics

Attached: C6F859C4-A63D-43D6-B386-931CE6B1B4FD.jpg (750x1334, 224K)

Everyone who posts these faggot ass threads wants so badly for this to be real so you can continue on thinking the big bad wolf is some basement dwelling neet. But in reality all those neets you’re so desperate to not be afraid of influence all the lukers such as myself to think differently from conventional norms. We’re in your grocery stores shopping with our families, sitting next to you in class, maybe even living in your house as members of your family. So carry on with this false sense of security. The errors of your ways will be clear soon enough

Correct. No one knows I "hate" Jews or niggers. I wouldn't describe it as hate, I just don't want them anywhere fucking near me.

Bar fights daily because of his insecurity.
Is a drunk. See first sentence.
Grow up Stupid Fuck!

That christkek projection.
I'll this objectively.
The joy of dominating a man is greater than the joy of hitting a pussy.
That's the truth.
But you christkek morality prevents you from appreciating the greatest things

are you actually autistic?
you can't get away with this with american women.
you have to be subtle about it.

Long pointless tangent. Nice!

No one actually hates blacks or jews. Jow Forums is satire. Normal, contributing members of society congregating on a Nepalese fishing board to say the shit they're not supposed to say

No qualms if asked.

I'm black, so I can be pretty vocal with my Jew hate in real life.
Other than that, yea, I'm pretty normal.
I am however a sexual deviant.

Deal with it Christcuck. She came on my dick that night because I spoke my mind instead of acting like a fake beta

Attached: 73EA5F7C-3A19-4EEE-98D2-04F0846BB95C.jpg (750x1334, 212K)

>if you don't suck kike cock you are supposed to be an asshole

I held the door for a nigger the other day. Doesn't mean I want him living anywhere near me.

Yes but I can insult people to their faces and they love me for it.

>Nepalese fishing board
Its a Tibetan astral basket weaving board, get it right.

Lol I did this with my ex. She's now definitely my ex.

Correct.

Tell me, how are you more redpilled regarding the JQ than I am? Do you see how your post of intellectual elitism only proves my point even further?

So why are you dating this woman who thinks absolutely nothing like you and you need to explain your views in the most elementary way that you don’t even enjoy doing?

>The joy of dominating a man is greater than the joy of hitting a pussy.
Based leaf channeling that Conan inner-alpha

I want to see how this ends

you're just further proving my point faggot.
look how emotional they get from your sperg out.

Brilliant deduction. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with social consequences though. No, not at all.

>Anarcho-tyranny.

Exactly. Though I am confrontational. Not to the point of physical violence but I have been taught to speak my mind when it's needed.

>not being married
>on Jow Forums

I'll beat yer fuckin ass m8 irl and I gets more ass than a toilet seat.

You'd be surprised. That's how I know you never were in a relationship. Either that or you are a completely submissive man. Woman will act shocked and in disbelief but at the end if you stick to your position she will follow suit, adopt your belief and will even openly defend them after a while.
t. I have redpilled every single gf I had and some of them were hardcore libshit

this desu

successful middle class white man that hides his power level and meticulously plots for the RAHOWA. I am non-confrontational until the critical moment presents itself.

Post the rest

All men need to do this. Give women no other option.

> Implying Christianity does not command what you are saying about to your gf

Because women that "think like him" don't exist.
Women believe whatever the fuck they're told to believe so long as they're told by the strongest man in their life.

I’ll ring your neck gabber

>Do you see how your post of intellectual elitism only proves my point even further?
That's what makes psychoanalysis Jewish. Psychological claims that are unfalsifiable and any attempts at refuting them are met with this exact response.

Nope. I don't hold back much. Plus hate is to strong a word.

Attached: me.gif (460x233, 3.19M)

You couldn't be more wrong. I was expelled from high school; I've been arrested several times; niggers cross the street when they see ME coming.

Attached: 1c5f9535713f37695954a37ec68267707b28964c.jpg (670x698, 51K)

/salute

>I bet you're all actually the good guys
You realize what the converse of this is right?

>talking about who you are in real life
Aaaand saged. Read the rules.

Pls go on.

>you've never been in a relationship
>this projecting leaf

there's a difference between being staunch and dedicated to your beliefs and sperging out about them.

>implying I care about women “intellectualism”
Women exist to take care of the hearth and be bred. Her political opinion is irrelevant. She can leave me but she doesn’t because I fuck her brains out every night

Attached: 6A7CFF2D-1FB7-4B83-B1A6-66A299465D30.jpg (750x1334, 204K)

>calm
Nope. Anxious.
>non-confrontational
Nigger parked his bike against mine, I pulled it out of the way to get to my bike. He calls me a thief, starts getting too close. I stare him in the eye tell him that if he has a problem with it, he shouldn't park in the way. He backed off.
>desk jockey
Nope. NEET.

>tfw I'm the stereotypical accountant who could have a "falling down" kind of day

No one I work with will ever know I own guns

So what? I'm a soft-spoken manlet, but I'm an engaging speaker, and the combination is perfect for redpilling women at work. By being about the same size as them, you're not intimidating, so you can get away saying things a real man would get thrown in jail for. By not sperging out and spilling your 14/88 spaghetti, you can slowly redpill them over months of working together. The key is to broach a subject, give them information in a funny or interesting way, and let them think they came to a conclusion on their own. I once got a female coworker at a certain "chosen" retail chain to consider the JQ on her own by gradually getting her to look at what all the CEOs of companies she disliked had in common, for example.

Not anymore, women are spiteful creatures and society validates them.

She could easily claim rape for example, take to social media and demand firings.
Yep, essentially animals.

Now beta Mister Rodger who repills via text is just shitposting about niggers. Surely this will end with a lasting relationship between two white people.

Here’s the whole thing

Attached: 6D37E661-2B50-4650-AEB3-6CF79C9307B5.png (748x6288, 3.03M)

people suspect that i might bring a gun someday and kill everybody

this is a fact. Red pilling women is EXTREMELY easy, you just train them like dogs. A treat when they do something good, ignore them when they do something bad. Women, as a group, simply follow what they're told.

>airlines don't take food stamps as payment
You would be binned for such savagery in the UK

>writing socio-political essays over text
>not beta
fucking lmao. her orgasms are fake and she's cheating on you, or she will be soon enough. you sound fucking pathetic

P.S. I don't care if you eventually fucked Brittany, fuckboy.

I thought this was a Kamchatka jump-forum.

Ok There Chad thundercock

When he sees her again and fucks her silly, she won't leave.

Dude I wanna see the rest!

Not necessarily true. I dropped subtle redpills, and I created a fucking monster. I dropped race-realist stats, not coming from a place of hate, on my wife over the course of 5 years. She now is a full on racist. She took it too far man. It's kinda funny though when she does on tangents in the car.

>doesn't mind the racism only the sexism
good girl

And omega Mr. 56% is too beta to even text a political opinion let alone speak it. Enjoy having your children raised by a feminist banshee womyn you submissive cuck

left wing women love to be stood up to
t. banged lots of liberal women

Tbqh I have every other person at work thinking I ironically support drumpf, dropping lines like “let’s make (department name) great again” or “we have the best ____. Believe me”. That shit makes people smile. But I low key support him. I just have the poker face to sell it.