How did it come to this, fellow Eagles?

How did it come to this, fellow Eagles?
youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc

Attached: eaglescout.png (191x212, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2014/03/01/alternative-to-boy-scouts-formed-in-wake-gay-controversy-finds-its-footing.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Girl Scouts have the Gold Award

RIP Boy Scouts, it was an honor to serve with you brother eagles and fellow OA members. Maybe one of us will restart a new boy scouts with absolutely zero tolerance for faggotry.

Well that's the thing. I had no problem with allowing gay kids in the BSA. Hell, my troop had two kids who were gay. I mean we didn't say anything at the time but looking back they were kid fags. It's that we've taken "inclusion" and "diversity" way too far.

M A R X I S M

I was a cub scout. Always knew it was homophilic so I quit after like a year. Not enough fuckin' violence.

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 345K)

Any Boy Scout alternatives?

Attached: 1307646543001.png (382x417, 243K)

>Always knew it was homophilic

explain how

>> and implying tranys would even like it.

It's attitudes like that that ruined BSA.
There should be absolutely no tolerance for faggotry.

f
troop #345, here. Wish things couldve just stayed the same.

YMCA has camps but they build the fires and cook the food for you. Boy Scouts is designed to make a self sufficient individual. It's hard af, like extra homework and projects. Wouldn't recommend if the kids not gonna try hard.

The Girl Scouts should sponsor an all-boys scout program that is more dangerous and militaristic.

Someone on here recommended Agoge Scouts.

Attached: Agoge,+Military+Training.jpg (960x720, 84K)

rule of the internet?

Attached: only seen like 2 pair irl tho hows that.jpg (1920x1440, 288K)

I'm glad I only made it to life scout now. Fuck the BSA.

Just googled that.
Trail Life USA.

foxnews.com/us/2014/03/01/alternative-to-boy-scouts-formed-in-wake-gay-controversy-finds-its-footing.html

One big project n couldnt do it huh? nice shot man

I want names and addresses of those directly responsible for causing removal of word 'BOY'. And I want 'em NOW.

Attached: mad as bejeezus.jpg (800x764, 113K)

Eh, I quit going when I was 15 because all of the old leaders quit and a bunch of nagging cunt mothers took over as scoutmasters.

F, Eagle here

I remember in my troop, the older guys would teach us to play bloody knuckles and have pinecone wars, but were still responsible enough to make sure we would get shit done. Long overnight hikes, Klondike, cool-ass knives, and fucking around with fires. We actually learned useful wilderness skills, and now it's being turned into a glorified day care. I still think that none of this shit would have happened if women weren't allowed into leadership positions in the Troops, fucking suburban helicopter moms ruin everything. Scouts was supposed to be a place where the boys could get away from their families, learn self reliance, and do cool/stupid shit outdoors with their bros. Why can't we have anything nice, why do these fuckers have to ruin everything?

Attached: 1512422230359.gif (363x339, 426K)

>got my eagle last may
>right after this happens

I didnt get to enjoy it for very long

Attached: A1881AF7-9402-4BC0-AECB-6C7CB88805ED.jpg (1024x1002, 111K)

some of my best childhood memories in the BSA. hard to believe I earned eagle ten years ago now. tragic to see it go this way. feelsbadman

Attached: bsa pepe.jpg (236x236, 21K)

Sad mates. The entire premise of the organization and our Eagles is diminished. What is the point of having a Girl Scouts if they can be members of the BSA now?

>Not naming pic related

Attached: ssplakatt.jpg (499x768, 79K)

I'm happy I got my Eagle before things went to shit.
Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if most places just don't accept girls until they absolutely have to.

Girls could already join Venture Crew, there was literally no logical reason for them to need to completely destroy the BOY Scouts just to be "inclusive".

>most other countries scouts programs are co-ed
>Jow Forums complains about girls coming in

are you GAY user?

one word: "emasculation"
Between the fags and s'oyboys, now the 'ginas, you're not going to be allowed to be a "boy scout" if you still got actual testicles from birth.

a 3rd orginization that is specifically "inclusive" would've been a better solution. Or else the BSA and GSA should've pooled resources and had a middle ground co-ed group.

This is what happens when you cowtow to gays and women. Too bad the BSA leadership has no balls.

most other countries are coincidently inferior in intellect, military capability, business, etc.

This.

We used to host an event called the "Quarry" which was basically a massive shooting event that was like a big Jow Forums meetup. People would bring things and teach shooters how to be safe. Was always fun and safe. BSA Local council told us to stop doing it because BSA doesn't allow anything other than single shot .22s, shotguns, and muzzleloaders.

BSA has become an organization which is too worried about what people who will never join the organization think.

onions scouts

If you identify as anything other than male, then Boy Scouts aint for you

Girl Scouts is a fucking joke.

Never seen or heard of then "camping" in anything other than air conditioned "cabins"

It was better when girls were limited to venture and the other one, then it was only the ones that really wanted to do the "boy scout" stuff actually bothered to pursue it.

Question for Jow Forums, so lets say theres a young tranny whose biologically male but wants to join the boy scouts as a female.

should "it" be allowed in on the account of it being a biological boy?

pic extremely unrelated

Attached: sFCJhAR.jpg (720x1280, 91K)

sounds like a "market opprotunity" to start a Real Man's Club. Encourage a female equilivent to promote Home Economics.
White Men that give a shit should start a "new" club that basically retains all of the classic BSA-type events / training. If BSA is going to cuck out, then it's a sign that a replacement is required.

I'm an eagle scout. Currently job hunting and was struggling on how to make everything fit on one page for my resume. Decided to take off the eagle scout award to gain a line. The whole thing has become a joke at this point.

No it should be excluded for being a tranny.

it used to be a source of major pride.

Now it still is, but it has been dampened.