Happening ended

twitter.com/ABC7Kevin/status/993695689111719936

Happening ended.

UPDATE: MoCo PD Chief confirms Brookeville gunman is 41yo Chris Snyder of 22001 Brown Farm Way (home pictured).

Police breached Snyder's door around 11:02p while he spoke by phone w/ negotiators.

Snyder died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. There may be explosives in home.

Attached: 1525730516037.jpg (600x631, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC7Kevin/status/993700667905757184
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/993700627032178688
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/ABC7Kevin/status/993700667905757184

MORE: Police say Snyder held his wife captive over the weekend in their home (on left). She escaped today and ran to neighbor’s house (on right).

Snyder followed her, killing his neighbor, an out of state visitor and an individual doing house work - all at 22002 Brown Farm Way.

wut. who. why?

Yeah I'm trying to find more.

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/993700627032178688

Here's the original story from earlier. There's a lot of Chris Snyder's.

BLACK WIDOW ENTERPRISES LLC
22001 BROWN FARM WAY, BROOKEVILLE, MD 20833
(410) 750-1585

License Description
8-52-031-01-8A-04142 Title 1 dealer or gunsmith other than destructive devices. Can also deal in Title II NFA firearms with class 3 tax stamp.

This shows up for the address but no name.

Any gunfags know what this license means?

Wtf. This seems to mean that he can sell machine guns and suppressors and shit like that.

Wtf. Why can't i post this. Won't let link it. But buzzfile.com says this business is at the address and owned by Snyder.

>Identity Solutions is located in Brookeville, Maryland. This organization primarily operates in the Security Systems Services business / industry within the Business Services sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 13 years. Identity Solutions is estimated to generate $81,000 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 1 people at this single location.

Seems like a strange person to go on a gun rampage.

Gun dealer trying to setup the next false flag?

This is getting interesting.

Explains why the cops waited so long and are still saying they're worried about bombs.

I'm honestly not sure if the BWE license is his. The Identity Solutions is 100% his business. BWE just lists the address and license but i don't see any dates on it. Seems safe to assume it's currentif it's showing up on Google results for the atf.

Yeah. Usually when there's a white male shooter that's out before the bodies are cold.

The phone numbers match for Identity Solutions and Black Widow Enterprises.

So he's a 1 man gun store registered at a residential address, licensed to sell and manufacture machine guns and suppressors. Wtf. Arms dealer?

FFL reseller, about as vanilla as it gets. Not a happening.

Was she found violating the sanctity of her marriage bed?
> probably
Nothing to see here. Too bad for the neighbor.

Attached: D27931A9-E95B-45EE-A925-EA736435E1C5.jpg (233x320, 50K)

And the number is also listed as of Jan 2018 to a koffel associates. Some kind of building safety/fire inspection company as an alternative to their main number.

Starting to feel like a CIAnigger.

Right on time guys!!! I was getting sleepy.

Cianigger handler?

Attached: william_koffel_owler_20160226_225249_original.jpg (235x299, 13K)

Everyone feels like a CIAnigger, you’re on Jow Forums. If it’s happening, it’d be ATF or FBI, but don’t write it off as just CIA yet, that’s just lazy storytelling. There has to be more to it.

Why would atf have front companies? Oh i guess maybe stings.

possibly
BUMP, interesting

This one's getting weird. Still haven't so much as found a picture of the guy. His businesses don't seem particularly active or real.

Watching... this cud b gud

I'm at a dead end and nobody's here. Reeeee!!!!

Found a reference to the Koffel associates company at fcia.org. but it's supposedly Firestop Contractors International Association. Seems a lot bigger than Awans cianigger car company.

I dunno what to do from here. Someone have a go at it. I don't really do background checks or Facebook. That might be worthwhile. I'll check back for a few more hours.

Booo. You niggers suck.