JF Gariepy: cryptofascist plant?

This man is trying to brainwash you! He is a cryptofascist scumbag trying to hack the minds of normal people into becoming White identity extremists.

>(The truth about JF and how he mentally hypnotized Warski into being a puppet for White identity)
youtube.com/watch?v=O-89yiGUVUA

He pretends to be a cool & laid back intellectual! BUT HE ISN'T,
... HE IS ONLY A FANATICAL WHITE EXTREMIST TRYING TO NORMALIZE WHITE IDENTITY!

>He wormed his way into friendship with Andy Warski
>He hijacked Warski Live
>Now he cucks Warski Live into a White identity platform
>Always defends the most extreme White identitarian speakers on livestreams

He is:
>mindhacker extraordinaire
>puppetmaster
>propaganda producer
>white identity fanatic
>cryptofascist
>hacks the mind of normal people into accepting eXtreme ideologies/open to white identity

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-fascism
Wake up before it's too late!

Attached: cryptofascist sneaks in White Identity brainwashing pills into Youtube.png (540x445, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He is a cryptofascist scumbag trying to hack the minds of normal people into becoming White identity extremists.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Andy stop posting this thread..
You platformed this content, then chose it was too extreme

>play with fire, get burned

The issue is that it is a bad thing. I am trying to help you people understad you HAVE to stop thinking in this primitive identity politics way.

Tribalism is a retarded STONE AGE ideology.

EVOLVE YOUR MIND AND FREE YOURSELF FROM THE CHAINS OF WHITE IDENTICULT

2 sides = same coin = ALL collectivism = CANCER

Attached: FUCK WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS FUCK COMMUNISM FUCK ALL COLLECTIVISM.jpg (800x480, 39K)

I am proudly American not like you and Andy who are Canadians

Newfags do not fucking respond to this sister fucking jew. Sage his threads into oblivion.

Im not really clear as to why he is "bad"

Top bantz

>I am trying to help you people understad you HAVE to stop thinking in this primitive identity politics way.

Attached: but-why[1].gif (581x327, 3.72M)

>I am proudly American
>ALL collectivism = CANCER
pick one

A reminder that OP has sex with his sister.

Attached: sisf.png (1324x383, 240K)

>muhhhh fascism
Kill yourself retard. Limiting your worldview to the polemics between fascism and antifascism is commie-tier.

Lots of lying snakes trying to frame me as a freak on pol, but my cause is just.

I am exposed the identity politic menace. Right now if White America shifts over to Identity Politics we are SCREWED because AMERICAN UNITY DIES FOREVER

why? Because I fucking see WW3 is coming and I want America to survive. The fucking globalists are divide and conquering us using identity politics.

They push extreme antiwhite hate TO MAKE YOU A RETARDED MINDLESS STONE AGE TRIBALIST PROWHITE RETARD

DON'T BE PROWHITE OR ANTIWHITE
JUST BE PRO-LOVE 4 EVERYONE.

Evolve YOUR mind
pic related

SPIRITUAL COSMIC CONSCIOSUNESS REVOLUTION > MUH PEOPLE AND MUH HERITAGE WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wake up!

More nonsense and hate pointed onto me. Don't believe these liars. The white identity nationalism cult is getting scared of my memes.

Attached: OVERCOME WHITE IDENTITY CULT WITH MINDSET OVER IDETITY AND EGO-ENLIGHTENMENT.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Dude if ya want to shit on JF just go to the kiwifarms thread, it's pretty good compared to the other lolcows that came outta bloodsports

Attached: 1520879582299.jpg (112x112, 5K)

Are you saying that you didn't have sex with your sister now?

Attached: 1514763847952.png (1302x906, 258K)

>Lots of lying snakes trying to frame me as a freak on pol, but my cause is just.
You've not only admitted to fucking your sister but that your a drug addict. Maybe you forgot after that little drinking bender of yours early yesterday morning?

JF is a White trying to push White identity concepts onto people to brainwash them.

His fucking channel has to be burned down. That's the only way. I don't LAUGH AT MY ENEMY I fucking take him seriously as fuck/ he is a huge threat to EVERYONE nd I will not laugh

I won't stop until Cryptofa is gutted. That's my mission!

Attached: cryptofa 3.png (383x434, 388K)

You need to go back, Ralph.

Attached: gtfo.jpg (1000x665, 155K)

I did but she originally brainwashed me into it with manipulation, drugs and alcohol. My sister is a borderline personality bitch who tries to fucking destroy and enslave me.

ZERO SHAME.

I am NOT ashamed of my past and who I am, I'm a strong person. THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME, THIS IS ABOUT WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS BEING A DANGEROUES POISONOUS THREAT TO AMERICA!

White supremacy is an evil dead cult in America. DON'T REVIVE IT BACK TO LIFE, IDIOTS, THAT IS LIKE SUMMONING MOTHERFUCKING CTHULLU FROM THE UNDERWORLD U DUMBSHITS. DON'T U KNOW WHAT THE KKK IS?
Wake UP retards

Attached: fuck white people(.png (1017x633, 470K)

You are the one who still uses drugs, so how did she drug you? Also there is no way she could force you to have sex with her. Admit it: you are a drug addict who raped his own sister. And no amounts of twisting the story will change reality.

>The fucking globalists are divide and conquering us using identity politics.
If you hate the "globalists" then you hate the Jews, because that's who the "globalists" are.

>litteral who
>implying normalising white identity is bad

Sage

I only use shrooms asshole that's not a "drug" it's a fucking spiritual tool because I explore mystical states of consciousness.

pic related
We can heal our minds and rise into greatness!
You are just a jealous cunt

WAHHHH WHY CAN'T I FUCK A HOT GIRL

Stop hating!!

Attached: 1470144290027.jpg (597x585, 88K)

I HATE JEWISH IDENTITY I SAID SO TONS OF TIMES, BUT THE BIG DADDY OF IDENTITY POLITICS RIGHT NOW IS FUCKING WHITE IDENTITY, WE NEED TO DESTROY IT BEFORE WE ERADICATE JEWISH IDENTITY OR BLACK IDENTITY

WAKE UP

So, we all become cosmopolitan drones devoid of any identity or purpose in life and then we fuck our sisters....then the globalist will leave us alone?

That's the dumbest fucking plan I ever heard.

You can't hate jewish identity when you are one yourself. You change your angle on this shit and go all over the place with your posts because of that drug addled brain of yours.

potheads - "W-WEED IS NOT A DRUG... BRO!"
muh spiritualists - S-SHROOMS ARE NOT A DRUG!" *rapes sister*

Where is 02?

Wow JF sounds amazing! I hadn't heard of him before this post but now I think I'm going to check him out.

Did you guys know the holocaust is fake!??!

>Lauren Rose
>quits after one day
no one likes this creeper

white advocacy is necessary and inevitable you fucking moron. Group identity is natural and a summation of what civilization is.

Attached: anti white genocide.jpg (549x411, 31K)

I am not Jewish I am 1/8 Jewish in my blood ONLY.

Big difference.

You only think he sounds amazing because you have already been mentally brainwashed by his agenda. You are a psychological mouse being experimented on by the White Identity Cult psyOp

Attached: white identity NWO psyop.jpg (960x960, 270K)

>kiwikikes

If it’s so natural why do you need to force it?

no, it is an evil force and it must be burned down like the cult it is\

stop insulting people by calling them Jews it's retarded and nasty

>force it

No retard, what's forced is everything that goes against what race realists advocate for.

Hey you're right! This is comfy af. Everything feels easier and happier when i feel connected to a movement with my interests at heart!

Gas the kikes! Race war now!

Thanks OP i really appreciate you sharing this stuff. Super interesting. I see now through JF why individualism will never work for white people to survive and flourish.

no! wrong!

what the hell?

this is not heart or love

advanced human consciousness SAYS NO CONFLICT OR HARM TO OTHERS and NO BIAS AGAINST PEOPLE JUST FOR BEING JEWISH

I warn you you are brainwashed!

Attached: 0pen mind meditation kills identitycult.jpg (1280x1696, 252K)

tribalism is the only ideology rooted in genetics and biology

>white identity has no control in the world
>jewish identity control the politics of the world
you lizard jew

Attached: dinojew.jpg (228x362, 84K)

RAPE AND MURDER ARE ALSO BASED IN BIOLOGY YOU PRIMITIVE STONE AGE FUCK

wtf is wrong with u

how am I jewish or why is jewish bad?

you are nuts

Sounds good Kanye

Kanye is woke dumbass. He hopped on Trump train.

you make NO SENSE

this is what peak (((libertarianism))) looks like, folks

etnonationalism caused WW2 idiot.

Your larp was tired the day you began.

no one gives arguments, just insults me

You're right! I have accepted the brainwashing by JF and I feel a lot better. I have a purpose now. Something to live for - namely my people. I now am convinced I have a duty to better myself and produce white children for the propagation of the white race. Prior to you pointing me towards JF I was a dumb individualist happy with pot and vidya, but ultimately unfulfilled and unhappy.

This brainwashing is way better. I feel happy and like I have a purpose now.

1488 brothers.

no being brainwashed is bad, are you honestly nuts?

you are beyond saving maybe, but your programming is showing

you are lost

wrong. he's trying (and succeeding) to milk as many supa chats as possible from gullible identitarians.

We're all brainwashed by something. You're brainwashed by your hatred and your desire to genocide whites, just as im brainwashed by my love for different pwople and a desire to preserve what is beautiful in humanity.

I was lost, but i am found.

never trust memeflaggers
>come here, choose to hide the one thing that you can be honest about

I wanna sniff Brat ass

Attached: E52F02C0-1409-43DA-AA63-A4162FEFC4D6.gif (480x270, 885K)

to fund his white identity cult you fucking idiot, this man is dangerous

I don't hate white people. I demand no one fucking calls me anti white people.

I am ANTI AGAINST WHITE TRASH

only white trash believe in fucking "white genocide" you fuckin retard

I would only geniocide white trash, who are fucking criminals a lot of them.

Attached: 23456789098765.png (620x877, 411K)

stop spamming my threads please

I am proudly American

See what i mean? You are so full of hate. I just love everyone and want them to thrive and flourish. Whites are in demographic decline, and thus need help surviving. I want all to survive and flourish as all are beautiful.

Im sorry you have so much blackness in your soul that you want to see the demographic decline of whites vontinue to their extinction. It is no wonder you are so sad with that much genocidal bitterness in your heart.

If you can open your heart to love, you will see ethnonationalism is the way forward to embrace the beauty and love of humanity.

I love you, OP.

Oy Vey! e-celeb drama! What ever shall we do!

This is MY thread. You are just too stupid to understand this.

Attached: 0B424713-6735-487B-83B0-9D4A1F575638.jpg (843x720, 91K)

Based.

I love everyone too I just think your identity cult is making you nuts

Why are you so attached to "muh people" like a stoneage ape? That's not love. That's lust like wanting to screw a hot chick.

You have racelust NOT racelove.
pic related is the spiritual answer to this issue friend

no no no my thread my basic rules such as you respect me and I will be nice back

Attached: open mind for open planet.jpg (225x225, 22K)

>to fund his white identity cult you fucking idiot, this man is dangerous

he would never fund anything but himself. he only operates for personal gain. this is shit tier fan fiction.

show your flag then cunt

It's not JF you need to worry about, he is not a political activist, he is an autistic, journalist and not much more than that
>give one example of JF calling for action of any sort

Ayo hol up
>looks in the mirror and says I'm a pretty boy
So you be sayin
>slices wrist to remove kike blood
Whyte pipo
>makes thread about e-celeb
Shouldn't have the right
>injects estrogen mainline style
To assemble freely
>locks door so mom can't come in
But that
>takes thorazine
It's ok
>finds old picture of sister
To have
>masturbates 3 inch dick furiously
Sex with your sister

Sheeeiiitt

Dude if you want one race to not exist anymore you are obviously full of hate. Why are you lying? The blackness of your hatred for whites is spilling out into other sins like lying.

Embrace love. Encourage all races to exist and thrive. Celebrate the beauty of our diversity by preserving it. Let go of the hate that is blackening your soul.

i don’t think you fully understand the sniff poster.. every single e-celeb thread posted on here will summon him.
he spreads his message and moves on

regardless of who’s thread it is and who owns it, if it’s about e-celebs or bloodsports chances are he will post

Based sniff poster is fully cannon in the lore now.

How's the hot, hot sister Danny? Still waiting on pics and digits.

JF GareRAPEY is creating tons of extremists online u fuckin idiot, wake up

I'm from America you lunatic

I never said it was OK. But I was in love with her for a few years and I used to feel guilty about it. But now I realize I'm just a normal person.

I'm tired of getting hated on for it when I tell people about it:
vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876
sister/brother relations are NOT a huge issue people don't get it

my sister was just an abusive piece of shit and got me hooked on drugs and alcohol, that's the problem, not the sex itself

I want all races to slowly melt down into one evolved consciousness BEYOND ALL TRIBALISMS AND GROUPTHINK STONE AGE BULLSHIT IDEAS

PIC RELATED!

Attached: white identity exorcism.jpg (546x396, 132K)

Just contact him for a debate instead of being a faggot on Jow Forums If you crush him, you will absorb his power. That how fame works in competition.

He is not even pretending not to be a white identitarian fascist, you absolute mongoloïd
Hang yourself allready, i'm not reading all that spergfest

stop replying to the namefag, we already found out he's a fucking pedophile who wants to fuck his sister

>JF GaRapey
He reminds you of your sister doesn't he? You're a sick fuck Danny

First of all I am not even named Danny, that was a conspiracy theory that a liar posted. I also refuse to ever see my sis again in person over what she did to me.

I will not release images or numbers from her, either. So stop asking!

Attached: 1460388743610.jpg (269x211, 8K)

Yeah see that is hatred. I love humanity and its diversity. I love what is different about all of us and want to preserve it.

You are very clearly full of fear and hate at tyese differences to such a sick degree that you want to genocode literally everyone so there is no diversity or beauty left.

I am truly sorry for you and your black heart and soul. I love you and will pray for you. You must be truly miserable and terrified of the world.

Ok Danny

no I never said THAT although he does have a similar extremist outlook as my sister in terms of total retarded confidence.

My sister just did a lot of evil shit to me and never once questioned it at all? That's how JF treated and used Andy.

So no it's not EXACTLY THE SAME but it's a lot alike.

I am sorry if I have been being a jerk sometimes. I have a lot of extreme trauma and ptsd issues. I don't hate YOU personally, I just hate YOUR IDENTITY GROUP concept.

You are a white identity guy right? Why?

Now if only, Aqua poster, Satania poster and Franxx poster returns, we will be unstoppable.

Attached: 67078E58-4F9C-450E-99EE-AEBA6F3F0024.png (531x720, 467K)

So he does remind you of your sister. That's repressed homosexuality Danny, its your Jew blood calling to you.

that's very funny but no it's about attitude, the abuser attitude is the White identity/fascist attitude. "I DON'T CARE IT'S GONNA HURT U I'M GOING TO BE A WHITE IDENTITY DIRTBAG AND FUCK YOUR LIFE UP" is the JF mindset

He is a classical psychopath.

Attached: mindhacker installs white identity files into brains on video.png (540x445, 211K)

what you need to know
>this exact thread has been posted numerous times before
>the namefag "▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian" is a mentally insane freakshow starved of attention, with over 4500 posts
>any debates or arguments with him are completely pointless, he is doing it for the attention

Never reply to namefags

Attached: autistic freak.png (1278x68, 15K)

The White identity cult is terrified of my fucking facts and truth. This is why they post this kind of anti me hate.

You aren't fooling anybody. I won't shut up. Your cult is going DOWN.
MARK! MY! WORDS!!

Attached: fuck your identity cult.jpg (320x180, 6K)

exactly
>Why is this sister fucking lunatic attacking a minor e celeb but promoting the plans of our zog overlords

you're a simpleton, calm yourself down and try to become a sane individual before you come here pushing shit you don't understand

I’m not even a White Nationlist but I really fucking hate you and all the threads you make. Fuck off already tripfag.

I am an ethnonationalist in that i want all races to protect, preserve, and celebrate anything and everything about them that makes them unique and different.

I want us all to join together and love one another, and find the common ground of love for our respective histories and cultures. Through that mutual self determination we can work cooperatively to help each people realise a utopian ideology that best fits their uniqueness, so that all peoples of the world can thrive in an environment of love and respect for one another.

You dont have to apologise for your hatred. It is yin and yang. Just as i emvrace love and celevration of humanities differences, it is only natural tgere eould ve a counterbalance like yourself that is full of fear and hate of those differences.

I only express concern about it because having such fear and hatred in your heart as you do would make for a very unhappy life. I am very sorry for your blackened fearful and hatefilled soul. I pray you can find a path to light and love for differences, rather than seek the path of genocide and death as you do. Not because fear and hatred is wrong, but because of the suffering all this hate must surely cause you.

Embrace love.

I am sorry I come on here when I'm in my worst moods to vent

I honestly apologize for going too hard sometimes. I am a nice person IRL but I get so fucking angry on here sometimes in debates I just lose it. Sorry.

dude SHUT THE FUCK UP you are in a MOTHERFUCKING CULT and in denial. Wake the hell up. I'm out

Attached: 1446606408703.png (348x301, 75K)

STOP SAYING WAKE UP YOU ANNOYING FUCKING FAGGOT

I'M SORRY FOR MY FUCKING WEIRD HABITS I HAVE EXTREME TRAUMATIC PTSD ISSUES AND SOMETIMES I ACT LIKE SHIT. SORRY. I STILL DESERVE RESPECT AS A HUMAN BEING. I ONLY CAME ON HERE TO VENT AND HELP U DUMB WHITE IDENTITY CLOWNS... RACIAL IDENTITY IS JUST GROUP THINK.

STOP BEING A FUCKING STONEAGE PRIMITIVE! WAKE THE FUCK UP AND DN'T TELL ME THE FUCK WHAT TO DO!

This is now a name sisterfuckers band thread. Up for consideration
>5 finger sisterfuck
>sisterfuck airplane
>the Danny Struthers experience
>schizo sisterfucker and the gimme gimmes

feel free to kill yourself OP, God wills it.. We need more proud whites like JF, not degenerate sodomites like yourself.

Try to understand that all of us are being subjected to the desires of a small cult of globalists who are doing their best to destroy all that is good in the world
JF isn't a ringleader, he's a critical thinker in the early stages of becoming a journalist and thinker in this new world paradigm that we find ourselves in
Look into Kalergi

FUN FACT: op has admitted to having Jewish heritage, which explains why he's hell-bent on destroying White identity. :^)

So much hate.

Embrace love. Love your race and others. Let go of your fear and hate. Let go of your victim identity. Let go of your genocidal bloodlust to destroy all things different.

You have notging to be fearful of. All of humanity hides pathways to God, and it is the differences in our races that are the streetsigns in our search for the divine.

Let go of your hate and fear.

Embrace love.

America was founded by collectivists, read a book nigger.

These threads are so fucking annoying. At first it was a novelty and funny but you're an annoying subversive little kike who needs to be gassed.

Attached: 1481171898086.gif (245x180, 993K)

I dunno who this guy is nor do I care to find out.
Now let’s dismantle your brainwashing.
>Do remote Amazonian tribes deserve to be left alone and protected from the outside world? EVEN if they have unique cultures that would be completely alien to outsiders? Including practices such as headhunting?
Yes or no
>if yes, then you support ethno nationalism
>if no, then you support totalitarianism
Pick one cunt

>crypto
>plant
afaIk he's not really hiding anything and he is very open with his goals
also do you realize you're posting on Jow Forums right now?

only a full blown nazi would be able to detect the jew in me, that's cuz I'm so goddamn white.

I'm not Jewish, I just have ONE JEWISH GREAT GRANDPA and so what? I'm American. ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like eveything they did. They also founded a STATE when man's true nature is freedom and openness not this closed off bullshit of "THE STATE" which is just the modern God.

We need to found a world class CULTURE of American values not a STATE.

this fucking pains me because the part of me that is jewish just wants to be loved and accepted as a normal white guy

like people have told me i look like my great grandpa and so what? He loved America.

I am basically fully white anyway you jerk, stop being so extreme

>STOP being Stone Age primitives
So you believe in totalitarian dictatorship then.

Dont get mad at him. Pity him.

There will always be forces of fear and hate and victimhood that run contrary to our forces of love and cooperation and empowerment.

I feel sorry for OP choosing the path of fear and hate, because such a choice will make for a miserable life for him.

Love him and pity him. He is the one who loses by embracing so much darkness and hatred.