Operation: #JewsDidSlavery

Jews owned ALL the Dutch and English slave ships.
70% of American Jews owned slaves vs. only 4% of whites.
Whites made slavery illegal everywhere in the world.
Yet: who is blamed? Whites!

We are going to turn the Black Lives Matter movement against its Jewish funders.
We are going to turn "white privilege" into "Jewish privilege".

What do we need?
(1) sources for jew slavery statistics
(2) memes (OC memes based on nr.1 and old)
(3) where can we reach Black Lives Matter people online? (do they have forums, discords etc.)

Attached: 1512396164445.jpg (561x650, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1994/02/14/opinion/l-jews-had-negligible-role-in-slave-trade-183202.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The narrative will be that jews must apologise for their role in slavery.
Liberal retarded jews will then unironically do this which will be the katalyst for blacks chimping out at jews.

Attached: 1510493998739.png (501x583, 387K)

>sources provided = 0

what is this faggot thread you ginger or maroc or kurd.

Attached: 1522697241153.png (545x389, 193K)

>Jews owned ALL the Dutch and English slave ships.

[citation from an academic or serious book needed]

This is a first orienting thread.
It needs to be a group effort.

Attached: 971_JewishSlave-Trade.jpg (539x385, 91K)

how % of the slaves did they owned?

there we go
See, habitual world war loser, we'll get there together.

All of them, before selling them off.

What a ridiculous painting
>Marius?
Yes Flavius?
>Why didn't we make the jews carry this shit before we killed them?
Oh FFS

Attached: threestoogespalmface.gif (477x341, 2.28M)

How can us regular non gifted autists contribute to the effort? If we cant make memes or dont have jewry connections, just spread the memes or?

Jews ran the Confederacy and pushed the war to protect slavery.

Operation autism

Attached: romejewmockery.jpg (888x499, 126K)

there's no stat in this pic, I don't think there was only 15 slave ships

Find more publications that prove our points.
Find as many references as you can.

Then we make the memes

You are right. This thread is to gather the sources first.
See point nr.1 please in the OP.

I will do some research as well.

my first google research

Jews Had Negligible Role in Slave Trade

Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam leader, stated in his Feb. 3 news conference that my unpublished 1977 dissertation for the University of California, Los Angeles, on the history of black-Jewish relations agreed "with everything we said" in "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews." That anonymous Nation of Islam book claims that the Atlantic slave trade was "dominated" by Jewish merchants (who, according to the authoritative Jacob Rader Marcus, accounted for "considerably less than 2 percent" of the traffic).

Mr. Farrakhan also claimed that "75 percent of the slaves owned in the South were owned by Jewish slaveholders." In 1860, there were about 15,000 Southern Jews and 4 million slaves. If 3 million (75 percent) were so owned, this would mean 200 slaves for every Jewish man, woman and child, or 1,000 slaves for every Jewish head of household. Jews owned only a fraction of 1 percent -- thousands, not millions -- of the enslaved population. HAROLD BRACKMAN San Diego, Feb. 4, 1994

nytimes.com/1994/02/14/opinion/l-jews-had-negligible-role-in-slave-trade-183202.html

sorry

We already know the Jews and the Arabs owned the bulk of the ships.
Spaniards didn't have many.

We now need the references to back up our statements.

that's just blantaly false, see any statistics or any historian work

you can't invent facts

They used to teach this in history class.
Idk user.

Research
We need info to back all this up with

>you can't invent facts
Wrong.

Attached: cc06c4d28ea24158f8dc762a88808c04.jpg (1772x1181, 216K)

We have to be realistic and practical: NOBODY ever reads the sources!
In fact its better if we dont use sources because this will cause people to ask for sources which will start their curiosity and starts more and more conversation.

Nah, this is good. If Jews are doing damage control there's something to find.

You re going to have to ask national archives to view pertaining documents as I doubt they are digitized. You can start right away in the Netherlands yourself. French, British, Portuguese, Spanish were also key players in the slave trade so their archives are of interest as well.

bump

Attached: Amerijews hate Ameripigs dieing for them, even more than muslims.png (640x512, 70K)

I saw this and freaked out because I had a dream where I was the lead soldier that busted open those bigass doors and me and my buddies proceeded to rape and murder everyone inside, and they were all wearing those white robes like the pic.
For the longest time I thought I was legit a terrible person in a past life, but if this is what was happening I’m okay with it now.
Thank you for sharing, I feel much better now

Well, if there is a journalist on Jow Forums that wants to do some cutting edge research which is sure to get published and have a large impact.
here is your chance.

Attached: The 8 jews.jpg (690x1006, 185K)

I suggest a change of the name/operation/idea.

Call it instead "The hidden truth about jewish crime".
And tell how the "holocaust" was in part used to hide every jewish crime through history and to make them into the ultimate victims.

1 day at a time. First we break away their victim status.

Nah, its better to stick to the plan and maintain a narrow focus. But you knew that already

This is a worthy use of our time and resources.

I don't care because I don't care that niggers were slaves. it was probably the only point in their history that they ever contributed anything.

Also the only reason this is even a big thing is because whiteboi cucks let it bother them. Just stop fucking caring and be unapologetic

>implying that kikes don't play both sides

>Just stop fucking caring and be unapologetic
This. Just like Arabs, they tell you to fuck yourself with a smile if you accuse them of slavery.

> Jew did slavery
Sounds to much of a Jow Forums meme to make sense.

Now a more nuanced approach when you just want to "remember and through a bit of light on the participation of jews in historic crimes" make more sense.
Is a more broad approach but sounds less spergy which make it more palatable to normies.

*throw

>Nation of Islam
>Trusting the other we wuz semites clan
lmaoing@urlife

It is already confirmed that guy is a jew shill.

Attached: must grab shekels.jpg (612x587, 113K)

We need to align ourselves with the Black Israelites if we’re gojng to pick up any sort of steam

>Black Israelites
I love those guys.

Ya it’s funny they try to say Jews only made up like 1% of the Southern slave owners, but that constituted nearly every Jew. You’re talking at 75% of he Jewish population at a minimum owned slaves. They were by and far the most common slave owner in the north.

We should just skip the sources, we would have to do actual archive work to get those.
Nobody checks sources anyway.

Just go straight to memes and contacting BLM.