Powerful!

Powerful!

Attached: DcqBwjKWkAA1Yc_.jpg (1024x662, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxistsfr.org/archive/marx/works/1849/01/13.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They can agree on hating other degenerates

Good, it's about time that Christians unite against degeneracy.

Same time post.

glad, the catholics are on board aswell

Attached: 8765436786543.jpg (620x465, 34K)

Its because of protestantism that racism and homosexuality are a thing in this world.

No that's Judaism

>Catholics unite
That's the spirit!

Based

Are you trying to say no one would dislike niggers without Protestantism? Somehow I doubt that.

Too fucking right.
>tfw Prods and Nats join forces, declare independence, and conquer Southern Ireland in a reconquista.

Attached: thefeelsofathenry.jpg (500x375, 34K)

If only. Revival when?

Yeah until their satanic pope tells them they’re bad for doing this
Get rid of that nigger pope and maybe I’ll take this serious

what you did there

i fucking see it

99.9 percent white.

Attached: they got the sign.jpg (885x560, 126K)

"Catholics" is a misnomer here. It's the indigenous population and the Scottish colonists. They say Catholic and Protestant, but it's meaningless today. The Church, is sadly, done on the island of Ireland.

Protestants and Irish Catholics are the only one who stand against the Satanic Roman-Catholic pedos.

Glad to see my brothers unite against our differences and to stand for the greater good.

Bless you all.

>reconquista
Don't throw that word around, i cant control my erections

Nice

Attached: 1521343486378.jpg (1280x720, 374K)

What did trotsky unironically mean by this?

Fuckin el those are some calibers

>"Would you rather live by a [Catholic/Protestant] or a nigger"
tough choice

>sexual minorities
They mean pedophilia don't they

>No further information available

Attached: 1525271821969.png (300x295, 81K)

REBELS! REBELS! REEEEBEEELS!

wtf i love the hand of ulster now

by "racial minorities" they mean whites, right?

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (1240x930, 96K)

Luther named the Jew tho

WTF! I LOVE Northern Ireland now!

that's either a small sign or those are 30mm holes

That guy in white is not Catholic.

It would be hard to get catholics on board if that was true.

>pope is not catholic
Show me the catholics then, pedro.

Thank God.
I thought the Irish had gone mad.

catholics don't want to share their love of little boys with anyone

if you ever see any rainbow stuff there it's usually the autistics and it's a spectrum not a rainbow.

northern ireland has many autists.

isn't it time for northern Ireland to break from the English. save yourself Ireland

Bout time. How the fuck do you fight so hard to not be British and then passively accept Islamization? Makes absolutely no fucking sense.

R A R E F L A G!!!
R A R E F L A G!!!
R A R E F L A G!!!
R A R E F L A G!!!
R A R E F L A G!!!
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

I would love for Queerbag Faggot author "John Nagle" to cite specific examples of just HOW exactly any union- which is probably not actually even taking place, anyway and the entire article is made up, fake news- is hating sexual & racial minorities. This is just a likely attempt by some literal homosexual to once again try and stomp on Christianity.

Just kidding about the rare flag thing.

>Just kidding about the rare flag thing.
Even "just kidding lol", its fucking retarded, stop.

>south american jungle Zambo Catholic
He does whatever they tell him to do. This Pope makes me embarrassed to be Catholic. They forced Benedict out to replace him with this Jonathan Pryce look-a-like faggot who has apparently has never read the Catechism.

yea but i mean, what, you gotta at least give me credit for the literal shape/formation of the flag complete with staff, no?

The true Catholics are Aztec demon worshipers, clearly.

He is just keeping with the tradition of what Engels wrote

>There is no country in Europe which does not have in some corner or other one or several ruined fragments of peoples, the remnant of a former population that was suppressed and held in bondage by the nation which later became the main vehicle of historical development. These relics of a nation mercilessly trampled under foot in the course of history, as Hegel says, **these residual fragments of peoples always become fanatical standard-bearers of counter-revolution and remain so until their complete extirpation or loss of their national character, just as their whole existence in general is itself a protest against a great historical revolution.**

>Such, the Scots, Bretons, Basques, etc

>Such, in Austria, are the pan-Slavist Southern Slavs, who are nothing but the residual fragment of peoples, resulting from an extremely confused thousand years of development.

>The Magyars are not yet defeated. But if they fall, they will fall gloriously, as the last heroes of the 1848 revolution, and only for a short time. Then for a time the Slav counter-revolution will sweep down on the Austrian monarchy with all its barbarity, and the camarilla will see what sort of allies it has. But at the first victorious uprising of the French proletariat, which Louis Napoleon is striving with all his might to conjure up, the Austrian Germans and Magyars will be set free and wreak a bloody revenge on the Slav barbarians. The general war which will then break out will smash this Slav Sonderbund and wipe out all these petty hidebound nations, down to their very names.

>The next world war will result in the disappearance from the face of the earth not only of reactionary classes and dynasties, but also of entire reactionary peoples. And that, too, is a step forward.

Counter-revolutionary ethnicities exist according to marxist theory and must be eliminated

marxistsfr.org/archive/marx/works/1849/01/13.htm

How catholic is ireland nowadays?

>rare flag.
I was about to say something. Estonia are like the leafs of Eastern Europe.

Attached: Macha.jpg (775x837, 69K)

You do realise the catholic church in ireland is one of the biggest cabals of paedophiles in the western world, right?

The current pope is a fucking disgrace, if the next one is a bad as this cunt I'm literally converting to Anglicanism. Fuck this south american mutt, we need another polish pope.

> we need another polish pope.

this. JP was the man.

wow now they call them sexual minorities