"How does this make America safer?" asked the journalist

>"How does this make America safer?" asked the journalist.

>"This will make America much safer," Trump responded.

What a fucking idiot subhuman.

Attached: bd8ad5b8-4345-49ca-877d-06deed30d374.jpg (624x420, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/01/islamic-republic-of-iran-executed-1084-in-2015-leads-world-in-state-sanctioned-executions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree. That journalist should kill himself for asking questions he should know the answer to already.

This

>Iran has no incentive not build nukes
>"This will make America much safer"

repeat 9/11 please

absolutely

I just hope be get the fuck out of the EU and close our fucking borders before the war.

God help us all

>this bad damage control
the absolute state of drumpf supporters

>REPORTER: b-b-b-ut Trump... how does not giving billions of dollars to a terrorist state make America safer?
>TRUMP: Dont waste my time with these dumb ass questions

At least we don't create shit threads

>rs to a terrorist state make America safer?
>>TRUMP: Dont waste my time with these dumb ass questions

Terrorist state? You must be talking about the US money going to Saudis?

We really fucking elected a reality show artist.

Dont be upset Muhammad

>Trump
>trustworthy

kek

Attached: trump jew globalist.jpg (497x806, 39K)

This, how will this make america safer? What a retard

>Terrorist state? You must be talking about the US money going to Saudis?

Nope you know what who I was talking about.

Saudi Arabia is also bad (hint: all muslims are bad) but they will be dealt with when the time is right.

>giving billions of dollars
you dont know what youre talking about.
Unfreezing assets isnt giving away billions of dollars.

typical trumptard

Iran executes people for questioning islam, why don't you fags move to iran if you love it so much?

This thread goes into the trash

>REEEE HOW DARE HE NOT GIVE MONEY TO IRAN
>REEE HOWDARE HE GIVE MONEY TO SAUDI ARABIA
take your depression meds jarmo

we gave em palllllllets of c notes

Fucking idiot op. He just spent the whole speech explaining the answer to that question. He heard the question and looked up at the journalist like she was retarded. He then said this should make America safer as a separate statement unrelated to her dumb question.

Who gives a shit? You're just one of those dumb magapede low iq scum. Drumpf is just being a good goy.

>derp we didnt give them any cash other than the planes literally full of billions in cash dollars

meme flaggot
leaf
both with 1 post by this ID

Not an argument lmao, go take your ritalin

So do Saudis. There is no reason to love Iran but what is the utlimate reason for this Orange shit to love Israel and Saudi wahhabis so much?

>"we can't give billions of dollars to funders of terrorism"
>makes historic deal with Saudis
POTTERY

Attached: 1521062494687.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Trump knows how to pick winners.

yeah we gave iran their decade+ frozen assets in an airplane. glad you understand that.

>yeah we gave iran their decade+ frozen assets in an airplane. glad you understand that.

yeah. my point is we shouldnt have.

Fpbp

I agree with the leaf.

Feppy beppy leafpost, /thread

Look at you projecting. How sweet.

beat me to it... i have been late to a lot of great first post lately!

Attached: rockwell_002.jpg (512x550, 63K)

yeah my point is that was part of the amazing deal to prevent nukes and war. They get the money they are owed, no more sanctions, and we get access to their facilities.

Hello JIDF

Implying OP heard the speech and has any idea what he's talking about

Don't forget the royal purge that blew through the Saudi government after Trump's visit. The current Saudi Arabia is not the same as the one before while Bush/Obama were in town.

stuxnet

No they fucking don't.

>pedes

United States = less than 5% of world's population
Israyle = population of New Zealand or less
Both drama queens pissing off and ruining the entire world
And Americans love it, love drama and think the universe is about them

Yes they do, iran executes more people than we do.

Yeah, journalists these days are trash

>he fell for the Saudis have changed meme
oh you sweet summer child

I did? I assumed op read a checkmark tweet and followed it blindly like a moron

>iran executes more people than we do
That's true, but only murderers and drug traffickers.
The USA today locks up more people than the USSR did at Stalin's peak.

And you can't pull our name out of your mouth. Living in your fucking head, rent-free. Success breeds contempt.

Yes, giving a shit who Iran executes is a good argument though, right? You're a low IQ subhuman. Just do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

jihadwatch.org/2016/01/islamic-republic-of-iran-executed-1084-in-2015-leads-world-in-state-sanctioned-executions

Just so the fag doesnt reply to me

wew someone is missing the fucking point.

Lol that isnt the only people iran executes, why you lying?

>What a fucking idiot subhuman

Who do you think voted for him?

Attached: Trump loves the whites.jpg (529x400, 121K)

Not an argument lol, keep trying

>Trump knows how to pick winners.
You're such a piece of shit. You literally have no arguments, all your posts are one liners. How does it feel that drump literally killed his chances of ever winning the next elections?

Not an argument

Idiot.

Attached: mirror.jpg (710x639, 25K)

Lol calm down and try to form an actual argument. This is embarassing for you.

This, but Trump should kill him instead

Lol still not an argument

Considering Clinton's friends in the Saudi royal family were literally strung up, I think you have not been paying attention to the changes we've been instigating.

Like I said, what arguments are you proposing in any of your posts? "Durrr Iran executes people?" So fucking what? Are you gonna go there and set them straight, you inbred methhead?

I'd get sick of questions meant to attack, too.

yeah, yeah

Attached: America.jpg (591x1024, 127K)

What are your arguments? I'm waiting, boomer.

look there's nothing you can do about it Iran was always on the list and that's never changed Irans time is up they gonna get rekt soon

Attached: itsogre.jpg (625x415, 80K)

>it was her turn in my ass
>he lives rent free in my empty head
>im gonna fight Trump by committing suicide-thatll show those nazis.

What are you waiting for?
Get to it!!

Attached: 1522864957257.jpg (1024x695, 83K)

>how does not giving billions of dollars to a terrorist state make America safer
this is about Iran not Israel dumb ass

because you're talking about something irrelevant to the actual topic.

How about you discuss the actual issue.

While Iran is killing US funded terrorists in Syria you're going on about domestic issues.

Somebody please just explain to a brianlet exactly how this will make anyone safer?
It seems to me that Iran will be able to make nukes and Israel will be able to send in their flying monkeys. Israel is the only country happy with the deal. Why is this?

Attached: 9263792D-F789-49D1-8EA1-3BC711B5B1AC.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

Only the non-military places are allowed to be inspected. Meanwhile Iran gets Billions to spend on missiles & their agenda of a Persian Empire 2.0.

now that's a spicy meme

Iran has been a serious enemy to the US since their revolution and the 70s. That has never changed. Trump campaigned on killing this deal, and people here thoroughly slammed Obama for it while it was going down, yet everyone is now acting surprised. Sickening.

Iran has never invaded another country. Unlike the United states of Israel.

Not true. They can inspect all sites.

do you even understand what the deal was about?
iran can still build nuclear warheads, they are just not allowed to produce the needed plutonium on their own. they could build rockets, smuggle the plutonium in and have a fully functional nuke.
trump called the deal retarded because iran can still built missile and shit.

If they do, let´s hope they take as many lives with them as possible. They have ballistic missiles and are able to make at least some kind of dirty bombs to fire to Riyadh and Tel Aviv.

This is just Israel and the US giving Iran the rope to hang itself with.

Iran has been trying to make nukes for ages, and the deal didn't stop that either beyond a "scouts promise". So how exactly did the deal make us safer where we gave them the money and tech to actually build a nuke?

Iran is a terrorist nation, you cant debate this. Saudis arent even comparable to iran. Looking forward to your next non argument.

Sorry mate. I don't give two shits about Iran. I'm on the other side. You know they're side...

You do know about the Iran-Iraq war, right?

Iran fight for its own interests, wow

So many people here French kissing Iran. They should move there if they think it is so great.

I agree, they are just political hipsters. No actual convictions.

No one here is french kissing Iran the way you are worshipping and obeying every order of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan. Hezbolah is in all these countries carving a piece for Iran.

Are those quotes from a video? Link?

Why is Israel the only country happy with this though?

>Quick (((guys))), ramp up the Drumpfkin hatethreads to disperse any would be intelligent conversation

Hezbollah is not a terrorist organisation. If fighting Sunni terrrorists in Syria makes you terrorist, I am an eager terrorist supporter.

because they're supremacists. They want the goyim to kill each other.

The ONE THING the globalists wanted from Trump was to scrap the Iran deal, and further destabilization. Guess they won.

Why, in your opinion, is Israel the only country happy with this? Is everyone except Israel Jewish or something?

these people unironically watch hannity and fox news, their minds are blank

Well that’s certainly how it seems to me. I was just wondering how the dotards would rationalise it.

Haven't you been keeping up with the news?
Current Saudi prince imprisoned his corrupt family members and is now allowing women to drive
Saudis are no longer under terrorist influence

Attached: 1468703353798.jpg (448x373, 23K)

molyfag is that you?