"question for Sicilianfags"

"question for Sicilianfags"

DNA results just came in. Says I'm 61% Sicilian and the rest is northern European. Am I still one of you?

Attached: 1280px-Sicilian_Flag.svg.png (1280x848, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siculoamericani
mappadeicognomi.it/index.php?sur=scalia&s=Genera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're Sicilian then you're better than most of the faggots in here

Why's that?

(((Sicilians))) and (((Greeks))) are part of the same tribe

Attached: IMG_4885.png (1024x819, 159K)

This is true. Both Mediterranean.

HAhahahah you're a KHAZAR!
You share the same ancestry as Greeks, Iranians and Ashkenazi jews.... BAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

YER A JEWWWWWW

What are you? 12?

Iranians? Dafuq you talking about? That's middle East and Asia minor you degenerate faggle.

>61%

Is there such thing as Sicilian DNA?

No you mongrel.

61% sicilian? I think you read this test report wrong. What it really said, was that you're 100% retard

How can Spanish who have been colonized during hundreds of years by Arabs can be closer to French than North Italians who have never been colonized by Arabs.

youre pretty dumb if you handed out your DNA to a gov registry

because the french are arabs.

Fucking terrone mutt top kek

The French, especially the south, have a lot of basque, southwest european mixture. These markers are pretty unique. Also, your average dark/moor spaniard is probably only 10% MENA. While MENA was probably a founding component in southern italian(and hence the north) genetics.

One of the fun facts about Sicily is the death metal scene, I have friends and acquaintances that were very into that and moved north (Norway usually) they all had pale skin and other Nordic features, they also were totally disgusted with the distinctive local mix of noggerdom and kikery, so after all in all the northern call is real

>DNA results just came in. Says I'm 61% Sicilian and the rest is northern European. Am I still one of you?
DNA TEST IS BULLSHIT, VERIFIED

It's all unproven science, relax fag, if you're white, you're white

My fellow PISAN

Attached: 20180507_203406.jpg (1458x2592, 1.92M)

Are you implying that Sicilians aren't white? And no worries, I have too much Germanic and UK blood to be considered anything less than white. My name is even Anglo.

MENA is a founding component only in MENA IMO but ok.

>I'm just wondering how many Jow Forumsacks actually understand that flag

How so?

You aren't Anglo and you never will be.

Attached: 1525805720039.png (666x514, 51K)

PISANO!!

Nah, dude...I'm a fucking mutt.

But Damn dude, you look just like my full Italian cousin.

Becuase i am 100% third Gen Italian dummy

Like I give a shit? I said my name was bitch. My ancestors were. American is all that matters now... even prince Harry let us take over your Royal genepool. So what do you have to say now that that your to future king will be half American-shitskin?

Here's a fact, I don't know whether you know or not, Sicilians ... were spawned by niggers. It's a fact. Sicilians have black blood
pumpin' through their hearts.
If you don't believe me, you can look it up.
Hundreds and hundreds of years ago,
you see, the Moors conquered Sicily.
And the Moors are niggers. So you see, way back then, Sicilians were like, wops from Northern Italy. They all had blonde hair and blue eyes, then the Moors moved in there,
and, they changed the whole country. They did so much fucking with Sicilian women,
huh that they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. It's absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. It's a fact, it's written. Your ancestors are niggers. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, and she had a half-nigger kid.

Attached: true romance.jpg (768x512, 107K)

... I know bra.

>Am i still one of you?
You're still an American

>future king
My goodness you really are as thick as pigshit over there aren't you? Harry is a bastard and isn't in line for the throne. Why are you so fucking stupid? Seriously, what is it? Is it the fluoride they put in your water, your education system, or do you just eat up everything the media says and believe it as undisputed fact?

he's american, let him live out his fantasy

yes you are sicilian OP

Maybe it's because nobody gives to shits about your insignificant island... until Your so called Royal bloodline involves an American. And DAAAYUM... that must really sting.

REALLY! Geeeee

Funny, US media was reporting the royal birth non stop.
>And DAAAYUM
I can smell leddit dripping off that comment. Back you go, you dark skinned mongrel.

They hated each other and didn’t mix. I guess they kicked them all out in 1492 and rape was insignificant.

>letting tarantino and weinstein educate you.
nupole.

Attached: 1521779376404.png (409x325, 164K)

No, I'm, no, I'm quoting history.
It's written.
It's a fact, it's written.

Norman rapebabies

Attached: zgrsAZl.jpg (4493x2995, 855K)

Terrone mutt worst mutt

nords and germanics actually fucked the saracin and tunisian out of the sicilians, mong. Moore incursion was negligible. this shit is on fucking wikipedia you retard.
The point of the fucking scene in the movie was that oh boy wanted to be killed fast so they wouldn't make him narc on his kid. Calling a wop a nigger is a good way to make that happen.

Attached: 1515273628059.jpg (452x463, 70K)

Based Sicilians

Attached: file.png (1025x683, 910K)

check'd

Attached: 1518191670089.png (734x778, 85K)

I've gotta find my dad's results now for the DNA test he did and post it here
I'm pretty sure he got pissed because some percentage was middle eastern
like bitch, your family is from the italian peninsula, you're either roman through and through or some kind of mutt from who knows where it ain't that surprising

you're part
eggplant.

DNA results, especially those touting 61% are currently slide threads
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

I'm sorry about your shit heritage user. Sorrier still about your inevitable half somali grandkids.

Attached: 1515176594118.jpg (1196x960, 511K)

You're better than any of these shits. Be proud of your origins.
Even if many sicilian don't look "white" by pol standards (i like to consider us italians a separate race altogether - and I'm proud of it) Sicilians still are very good people
>-t. tuscan

your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying?

>(you)

Attached: 1521062702435.jpg (920x584, 70K)

SICILIAN PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Attached: Sicilian master race.jpg (404x747, 36K)

Checked.

Still whiter than American Southerners who appear to be white but with the genetic content of 10-20% African.

Attached: Castizos.jpg (248x203, 20K)

Begone, kike.

Attached: siciliangirl.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Those Digits of Desperation tho.
But no, you're a rootless mutt.

Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?

BASED

>muh sicilians are niggers scene
>niggers can be this hot

Attached: francescachillemi.jpg (1080x888, 91K)

I have many Sicilian friends and virtually none looks like that.

this is an average Sicilian school class

Attached: img_2603.jpg (2507x1391, 1.45M)

Still whiter than the average amerishit.

Attached: pol.jpg (1221x838, 153K)

Attached: GRILLLS.jpg (2048x1536, 793K)

berlusconi has done 100K+ worth of plastic and cosmetic surgery.

just google image search ''young berlusconi''

Sure, but they still heard the call, norf genes still couldn't adapt after centuries

I met Sicilians. Dunno about you but they were really dark. Arab - tier

stfu

Attached: francesca_chillemi.png (797x494, 997K)

I met some bulgarians, they were literal slavnigger hued

I'll never understand the obsession of whites with Sicilians.

reminder that you know nothing about genetics you pathetic american shitskins

Checked. You're a greasy wog, but you're not too bad. Open a good Italian restaurant and all will be forgiven.

Many Amerimutts can trace their ancestry back to Sicily.

Attached: PIMP.jpg (347x145, 10K)

she's chilean

Nice try kike worm.

No med share the pale skin obsession of /pol, in facts we try to get tanned as soon as we can

also: la sicilia rulla sucatemi la ciolla

Attached: assodimazze.png (282x401, 161K)

and they vision them selfs as the offspring of Strong nordic and germanic warriors..

unfortunately their ancestors were smelly poor brown Sicilian farmers.

Can confirm

It's the opposite with Maltese (I lived there for 5 years) Mainly women try to remain as 'white' as possible, by going in the sun as little as possible.

> smelly poor brown Sicilian farmers

> frank sinatra
> frank zappa
> judge scalia
> etc.

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siculoamericani

Scalia looks very very typical Maltese btw. Just saying.

go to Qormi or Hamrun and you will find a 100 Scalia's..

>Mainly women try to remain as 'white' as possible, by going in the sun as little as possible.

possibly bong conditioning, in any case if you're born or live in med a pale / sun sensitive skin isn't exactly a desirable feature.

Sicilians are not white meme again ok

>He was born and raised in Corleone, the third of seven brothers, born to peasants. Provenzano left school at ten without finishing primary education, and worked in the fields. He joined the Mafia in his late teens.

Attached: bernardoprovenz.jpg (220x347, 22K)

>Scalia looks very very typical Maltese btw.

He looks med since he was of med ancestry, how's that surprising?

> go to Qormi or Hamrun and you will find a 100 Scalia's..

You understand the geography of malta, yes?
Surely the surname didn't originate there.

mappadeicognomi.it/index.php?sur=scalia&s=Genera

congrats on being part nigger OP

I'm not joking, niggers. This is the third larp and the 2nd claiming 61% anything.
The first was 61% ashkenazi

fuck off leaf

I think it's more arab north African (tunesia/libya) conditioning. Which is only 80 miles away..

at some points it's so close (Especially in gozo) that you can receive Libyan radio channels on your car radio)

I'm from Denmark and my Maltese ex gf called me a negro on several occasions because of having a tan. She hated it.

You're a dumbass. You're probably just a Norman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy

Fun fact about Corleone:

> Nearly a century later, in 1180, it was enfeoffed (deeded) to the new diocese of Monreale. In this period, Corleone was largely repopulated by Ghibellines from Alessandria (modern Piedmont), Brescia and elsewhere—"Lombards"

i'm northern italian and have brown hair and eyes

>i-its not true

Attached: 1487061593818.jpg (423x832, 66K)

>a few hundred normans invaded southern Italy..

muh white ancestry..

no mongrel. le 56%

>I'm from Denmark and my Maltese ex gf called me a negro on several occasions because of having a tan. She hated it.

Lol, what was her ancestry?

> I think it's more arab north African (tunesia/libya) conditioning.

I never heard of them complaining about getting tanned, but could be.

Why would you admit to being sicilian to anyone?

Im a quarter sicilian btw

>Lol, what was her ancestry?

looking at her nose clearly Arab. Also she had this typical thick short curly black hair that north Africans have.

Whiter than you, Giuseppe.

hair like this

Attached: MAROK.png (520x245, 328K)

>(((Sicilians))) and (((Greeks))) are part of the same tribe

I thought Greeks are Turks and Sicilians are Moors?

rate
dad is scottish, mum is from germany

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (403x636, 18K)

Feels good to be one of the new non-terrone italians living in the US

Attached: Sur.png (655x641, 259K)

Sicily has been an islamic state 1000 something years ago owned by people from what is now Libanon, Syria, palestine ,that part of the world etc... Not by north Africans (moors)