Jow Forums's native population has been almost entirely displaced by redditors from thedonald, boomers from yahoo news...

>Jow Forums's native population has been almost entirely displaced by redditors from thedonald, boomers from yahoo news, and neocon hicks
>Jow Forums has gone from a semi-ironic neonazi death cult to your faggot uncle at thanksgiving who won't shut up about "triggering libtards"

is there any way to save this board from neocohen trump supporters, e-celeb worshipers, and other assorted trash? can we go back to 2011 Jow Forums, before the zimmerman trial and 2016 election brought these people here?

Attached: ew.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

Complete purge like before and when it was /new/ before, before

>we

Post gore.
Everywhere.
For at least a month.
Use all the proxies.

Attached: 1420601373653.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

It's just shills shilling shills now. They mass produce their responses and create an algorithm that keeps only certain posts at the top.

The only way is to convert them, post gore, post crime stat, post race and IQ stats, etc. They will become like us or leave.

Start praising Death and giving thanks to the undead and ancient deities in every thread. Glory to Chaos

If pol’s native population got replaced then, where did they go because wherever they went I want to follow them there like a Mexican

Dont forget the larping retards

I dont think it's possible. Welcome to nupol

Attached: 1522731800324.jpg (1100x771, 171K)

I think this is in line with a thematic trait of the board:

Demographics is destiny...

It's getting better slowly, OP. Months ago it was even worse, you barely even saw anyone calling out the bullshit.

Jow Forums is a free market, if you don't like it improve it yourself or leave

Go and enjoy the other boards, come back to this one when the 2020 elections start up and we have something fun to shitpost about.

You're literally a faggot. Go back to Jow Forumseddit.

>white supremacist
Like clockwork the memeflag is the fag

I know a place where old Jow Forumsacks gather, but I won't disclose it for obvious reasons.
By that point Jow Forums will probably be reddit v2.

Even /news/ was full of these kinds of people faggot don't go trying to fool other redditos by tellling them Jow Forums was anything but cancer even before its inception.
Go kill yourselves.

Man, you're pissing in the ocean here. Wanna know what happened? People outgrew this place and a new generation of shills was birthed into Jow Forums. It's about fucking time too, all the leftist retardation needed to go, it's already slowly showing in other boards too. I'll put up with the right-wing conspiratards over that shit.

This user gets it.

You remember what it was like when Jow Forums was /news/?

I bet not.
/news/ were a bunch of commie loving nerds. Then moot left.

Wow user, you really showed just how much of a fucking newfag you are!
/news/ isn't /n/ or /new/ you fucking newfag, now get and kill yourself!

Attached: every day.png (760x839, 1.07M)

Open borders, son. We Soros' image board now.

>the trump supporters on Jow Forums are all alt lite cucks who suck jew dick

try harder leftypol

The whole right-wing thing gradually started to seem like less of a joke and more of an intelligent path. As a world changes so do its people.

This. The fucking faggots from t_d can't even use proxies.
It baffles my mind how widespread became the belief that flags are a reliable indicator of where the poster is.

Bring mlpol back

Attached: E691E310-B0E6-43CD-8A7C-AC2797AE553B.jpg (299x722, 43K)

Gas chambers.

Attached: ausch-gas-chamber_2012-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

I'm assuming at some point that these shills and normies will get bored of debating the wacky Nazis and leave us alone.