timeanddate.com/worldclock/sunearth.html?iso=20180508T2004
windy.com/
lelieuunique.com/he-will-not-divide-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping because I need some lulz

Colorado? But where...

Please God let it be real.

Bump

Do you think he takes any joy in this contest or does he just want to win?

Stop spamming my board, Shia >:(

>Shia
>taking joy in anything

Have you seen his life lately?

Weak b8. Don't be a faggit Shia. Put this at a downtown art space where it can get a proper trolling max lulz.

Attached: 1172975181936.jpg (404x385, 22K)

Shia we met in SF early last year before all this hwndu shit, I was one of the bums you talked to up in the haight

What happened man

stop advertising here
the only time this faggotry gets any momentum is when Jow Forums fucks with it.
The best way to win is to ignore it, then no one will give a fuck

Hello lads, let's do this.

Alright boys!

Lets get on it!

Attached: 3ucVYqF.jpg (640x480, 101K)

BUMP

yyeess

Attached: dab.jpg (1200x632, 257K)

Pretty lazy using Jow Forums as his tool to success... yeah I forgot he’s a Jew.

Testing
Bumping
Onions

Here's Kesey, father of the 'hippies' talking about /to the 'anti' fascists of his day
(spoken to a large Vietnam War protest rally at Berkeley, as recorded by Tom Wolfe)

>You know, you're not going to stop this war with this rally, by marching... That's what THEY do... They hold rallies and they march... They've been having wars for ten thousand years and you're not gonna stop it this way... Ten thousand years, and this is the game they play to do it... holding rallies and having marches... and that's the same game you're playing... THEIR game...

>(singing with harmonica) Home, home on the range... Home... home... on the ra-a-a-a-ange...

>I was just looking at the speaker who was up here before me... and I couldn't hear what he was saying... but I could hear the sound of it... and I could hear YOUR sound coming back at him... and I could see the gestures... and I could see his jaw sticking out like this... silhouetted against the sky... and you know who I saw... and who I heard?... Mussolini... I saw and I heard Mussolini here just a few minutes ago... Yep... you're playing their game...

>Home... home on the range...

>We've all heard all this before, but we keep on doing it... I went to see the Beatles last month... And I heard 20,000 girls screaming together at the Beatles... and I couldn't hear what they were screaming, either... But you don't have to... They're screaming Me! Me! Me! Me!... Me!... I'm Me!... That's the cry of the ego, and that's the cry of this rally!... Me! Me! Me! Me!... And that's why wars get fought... ego... because enough people want to scream Pay attention to Me... Yep, you're playing their game... There's only one thing to do... there's only one thing's gonna do any good at all... And that's everybody just look at it, look at the war, and turn your backs and say... Fuck it...

>Home... home on the range...

>Just look at it and turn away and say... Fuck it...

hewillnotdivide dot us/
He already has the location though? What are we supposed to do?

Attached: 1468714503052.gif (351x227, 895K)

we season 8???????

Maybe the flag is actually mirrored and hes trying to make us think the footage is mirrored

Attached: 1525733498755.jpg (792x624, 39K)

Pretty sure Shia is the worlds most marvellous troll

Hello Shia

Dividers, if it's back up in the US you know what to do and where to go.

not exactly the most articulate or thoughtful fellow was he

Someone took down the one that was in France ?

Come Shia, the game is afoot!

Wherever it is, the stream turned to night about 2 hours ago.

hewillnotdivide.us/

Yeah, that's kind of why I made the comment. Hate to think what it would be like to live in a hole so deep that even Jow Forums's puppy playfulness can't reach you. Maybe this round is his mummy hand reaching out from the pit for the loving and freely offered gift of life.

that's odd, its midnight in france. so it's somewhere else for sure then?

Sgt. Jow Forums of the1488 /pol Intelligence Company told me they’ve already located the newflag and have combined ops planned for said flag’s removal.

Not particularly with spoken word, no, but he did write some books that aren't half bad. Pretty interesting guy. Helped spawn a cultural movement the success of which has been it's own demise, like all things

brazil?

Well good luck to you all. I have finals this week so will be of no help.

Bump

It's probably still in France

This is 2 hours ago. It might be England?

timeanddate.com/worldclock/sunearth.html?iso=20180508T2004

Attached: Capture.jpg (1375x736, 109K)

Looks like it got dark 2 hours ago on the live stream. It is quite windy. Some stars are starting to show.

It is cloudy. We can eliminate all places with clear skies;)

if you figure out the continent, here's a wind map to narrow it down
windy.com/

Probably Greece?

Greece has been dark longer than 2 hours
I'm thinking he delayed the stream just to fuck with us 2bh

can it be here

Attached: map.png (1269x609, 317K)

Dutchfag here.

Wind is low, suspect France.

>Dedicated target thread

Attached: 1524393901989.jpg (990x1427, 182K)

That's western France. It might be

It is fuckin France newfags

Who even still cares about this. It's not relevant and would be a waste of our time at this point. Go ahead and fly your gay flag as you fade into irrelevancy.

>You can do it Reddit!
This is gay now.

the sky looks like light pollution, bordeaux maybe? paris?

It's too late Shia

On October 16, 2017, le lieu unique, Nantes, adopted the project.

it was meant to be a bunch of retards shouting in new york for 8 years, not a piece of cloth in an unspecified location

We have more political power than this now. The jews are running a slide blitzkrieg today, knocking down and running DDOS attacks on sympathetic enclaves all over the internet while ZOG juices us all up for war in meatspace and you wanna play capture the flag? This isn't 2016 you dumb faggots.

>wut nao
lelieuunique.com/he-will-not-divide-us/

who said I'm going to play? I'm just going to watch the inevitable autismo magic that will result in lolz