Dislike for Jews is blinding this board

Iran is a muzzie cuntry. This means they will finance european muslims and support islamization. Beyond that, they will get nuclear weapons. Why would I support this scenario? I don't want more nukes

Attached: Iran.png (1036x733, 100K)

Attached: IQ.png (1696x688, 84K)

Iranians and Askenazi jews are related by ancestry, no one should get involved except those two countries.
Let the best cousin win

>This means they will finance european muslims and support islamization

That's literally Saudi Arabia, not Iran.

Bullshit.

Attached: IranianDNA.png (309x363, 90K)

Attached: vYVtCsyldmza4q3RIFn4FfwCIO0hUE7UQ2U_Cmo5uQe1lHb9OfSij5P8G3PmNZy8N5uUUt_Uj6fiX6Iw1920-h948-rw.png (1218x803, 137K)

Excellent post. Would expect nothing less of a Pole. 10/10.

Iran has committed attacks worldwide and funded multiple terror agencies. They are not on our side.
Bizarre that the left are shilling for them too just because of their hatred for Trump. Since Carter the Democrats continue to show they are idiots in dealing with the islamic republic.

Poles are American allies. Poles are a cog in the neoliberal machine that is causing Islamization of Europe...see where I'm going with this?
World is not black and white.

>Iran will finance European muslims

Attached: GeorgeSoros_IMFStaffPhotographer_MichaelSpilotro_220816.jpg (680x378, 30K)

Dude. Poland has no nukes and fights islamization. Dislike Israel all you want but it doesn't mean you should support Muzzies. Fuck Saudi Arabia and Iran both

Islam is shit but shia are way more better than sunni.
Also european islamization is supported and funded by Saudi and Qatari, israel allies.

And Iran will join inevitably

If zionists weren't in control and so predictable about my country's foreign policy, and if the rest of the world played by the same rules, then I would agree with your sentiment in entirety.

I don't dislike Israel.
>Poland is fighting Islamization
How exactly? You invaded Iraq together with your American buddies. You partly caused all this bullshit.
You're more responsible than let's say Germans, who refused.
What the fuck were your soldiers doing invading Iraq? What did Iraqis do to Poland?

>Iran is a muzzie cuntry.

So is Saudi Arabia jew lover.

First of all, Iran doesn't support Islamization of Europe, in fact it encourages muslims to live in muslim countries(instead of kike-owned countries). And Iran only wants peace, the West is the country who keeps invading and bombing, and they supported Saddam Husayn killing Iranians. Iran is one of the last countries that resist the New World Order. And Iran also protects minorities in their country. Shia's are the best kind of muslims and that's a fact

Poland was marginal in this. It was just like a little puppy barking together with big hounds

Germany's leaders (exterior financial influences implied) made that cucked up decision themselves, and citizens did not put up much of a fight.

>And Iran only wants peace
Even Turkey secularized by Ataturk doesn't want peace

also
>trusting kike media

stupid pole

So what? You still sent people to kill people who did nothing to you.
What did some Iraqi or Iranian do to Poles?
Americans bombed my country 20 years ago so they can prop up terrorists. Iranians and Iraqis didn't.

>Dislike for Jews is binding this board
FTFY

>Why would I support this scenario?
because the only place iran would ever nuke is israel, which is the greatest thing that could happen for the world.

Posting in an astroturfing thread. Jews are the ones pumping mudslimes, africans, and mexicans into White or Wh*toid mutt countries. They need to be eradicated.

Attached: 1525322161675.jpg (686x644, 33K)

hello rabbi

Lel. We don't have kike media here

>because the only place iran would ever nuke is israel
wrong

With Russia in the fold to counter the US, a balance of power will be established in the Middle East. If Iran goes nuclear, Israel and Saudi Arabia will need to sit down. However, Iran wont be able to do anything because of the possibility of MAD with Israel. The only wild card is Turkey.

I was told this is a forum for healthy white Christian boys who do not masterbait. Instead I see all kinds of satanic pagan idolatry and sodomism everywhere! What is this place? And G-d bless Israel!

Don't use such offensive racist language. You can be redeemed by Our Lord no matter what your skin color is. Jesus equally loves black, yellow, red and white people!

>Turkey
>secularized
pick one

t. polish jew
we know your role in the holocaust jew
youre fucked

t. dumb polish bydlo cleaning asses of his british masters

are you by any chance a football fan?

Jesus hates "Jews" though. He says so explicitly and via parable.