Never in the history of mankind has one generation taken so much, from so many, and given so little

>Never in the history of mankind has one generation taken so much, from so many, and given so little.

Why does Jow Forums like to defend and worship Boomers so much?

Attached: old-economy-steve.png (584x279, 279K)

That is true. If there's one thing Jow Forums loves it's jews and boomers.

Why do Jews keep trying to divide Goys any way they can? Sex, generation, national origin, Christian denominations... even brown vs blue eyes.
Just stop it. You're being too heavy handed.

We never have you stupid faggot. Only newfags, boomers and people from t_d defend boomers.

Attached: boomers.png (2000x1250, 3.39M)

>doesnt defend boomers
>vast majority of threads are boomer defense force

Keep thinking that.

>Only newfags, boomers and people from t_d defend boomers.
Like I said. Who do you think still visits this piss pot?

seriously though, what the hell is it with boomers and the Q shit?

You sound like a bunch of niggers blaming whites on all your problems. Yeah, fuck Boomers, but stop letting their fuckups get in the way of you being successful.

>boomers are retarded
>retarded people love to LARP and fall for retarded bait

>yeah, fuck the system! but don't let the system prevent you from living the mythological life that the system shills

Attached: 1484771184515.jpg (354x316, 22K)

Strawman the post

Boomers work their ass off for 10 hour shifts since they were 16 and maybe pay off their house by 40. Millenials get an arts degree and work at starbucks bitching about how its boomers fault they never got into construction or literally any easily attainable high paying trade .

The mythological life of succeeding thrlugh maeginal effort beyond working at walmart ?

Okay boomer.

Wow Martha, that's a great meme you got there. We're holding a grill out this Saturday, would you and Dave like to come? - Rich

This post would have for credibility if the trades were not desperate for people. You can make as much as an engineer right now as a plumber or electrician

Literally untrue. The era the Boomers grew up in was a time of plenty where you could easily support a family, own a new car and a house on a shitty blue-collar wage. They worked less hours and shorter work weeks on average than millennials do, for higher proportional pay and way more room to move up the ladder. Fuck off you retarded faggot. You deserve the miserable life of struggle ahead of you (if you're young) for your delusions. If you're some old faggot, fuck you for ruining our lives and stop dishing out advice as if you have any authority you fucking cat lady

>implying my dad or Mom ever worked for a fucking union

Even if I made $15/hour which is above the Walmart paygrade I could still never hope to be a breadwinner in a family, buy a house in a nice neighborhood or a brand new car. I as a young person am probably going to struggle for the rest of my life and there is no way out of that. There is no way out of it for most young people.

You are right. Last year I'm going through a phase of accepting my fate of not having a home or family and dying alone and poor.

Life is great, innit?

Attached: article-2539142-1AA0043800000578-327_634x382.jpg (634x382, 49K)

>reminder that boomerposting is straight out of the shillfactory handbook

Boomers are the sole reason why radical leftists haven't taken over the west, and they held out long enough for young people to start waking up. I salute them.

Attached: 1525816668402s.jpg (250x205, 11K)

You're a paid shill who's flogging a dead horse. Know when to quit. The boomer hate movement was designed to divert attention from failed and corrupt governments who had shares in outsourced production at the cost of jobs in the west, everyone knows that
As result of corrupt governments and corporations sending jobs and production to asia, it was boomers who stepped in or the West would have collapsed
Boomers spent and are spending their retirement -- their time and hard earned savings -- to put younger generations into homes, into work by buying businesses, etc. It is boomers who're largely paying their kids and grandkids university fees. It is boomers who are allowing their kids and grandkids to live in their homes, at massive cost to those boomers
Now, my shill mate, you've been educated in the true facts. And by the way, boomers are in their 70s now, many of them still working in some capacity for pay, to help their kids and grandkids. In their fucking 70s. While you shill for peanuts online and probably from your parents' home

> are the sole reason why radical leftists haven't taken over the west

Who's in power now, I wonder?

The biggest problem is many schools have convinced students that trade jobs are low tier and that you need to go to college to get an office job for the big money. The schools have been doing this for years and it started by the boomers

Only thing to do now is start firebombing these assholes. Burn down their faggy upper-middle class neighborhoods, kill the mayors and senators that they elect and destroy this entire power structure so we can replace it with something new. Much like our financial future, political future for young White men is limited. Channel that frustration into righteous political violence.

Naw you are a lazy faggot. You can easily support a family on a single trade workers income.

You have to live like the 1970s. 1 car, no cell phones, no cable/internet, eat out only on special occasions. And you have to own a small starter home not a 2000 sq ft modern sized house

How could you be so goddamn retarded? Assuming you're a brainlet trumpfag, what generation does every neo-con scumbag you claim to hate belong to? 1960s flower power generation? Hippies? When did the infiltration of American academia really start to kick up?

>just be happy with your peasant life you lazy faggot

Yeah at this point I'm certain you're a boomer piece of trash. That trademark boomer arrogance and ignorance is there. If not, reevaluate the way you view the world. Otherwise good bait fuck you

You're a joke

>9fag meme
>false statement about Jow Forums and boomers
>hating boomers over muhh redistribution garbage and not mass immigration and cultural marxist subversion like the 1968 student revolt.

Attached: aroundbaithesitate.png (436x432, 45K)

Are you being paid by the post or by the hour? Whichever is the case, pretty sure your employers are less than impressed with your efforts

Violence solves nothing. It will make them look like victims.

The only solution is to stop caring about pretty much everything and just start some strong drugs to contain your sadness. At least it gets me through without offing myself.

The economic/financial aspect is still important because it directly affects young people but you're correct, they've left nothing behind for us culturally or intellectually either.

Keep begging for power like people have been doing since 1945 you weenies. Just don't come running when the first martyrs have already fallen and the heavy lifting has been done.

It's not diverting attention once you realize the failed and corrupt government is ran by the boomers.

Stop defending the them and trying to say they saved us from problems THEY caused.

What do you mean by "begging for power''?

>Why does Jow Forums like to defend and worship Boomers so much?
Why does the Kremlin like to demoralize and destabilize the US by trying to turn the millennials against the boomers?

Attached: Yuri - 4 stages.jpg (325x306, 16K)

Who worships boomers? They are the worst generation by far.

Boomer defense force is in full force today I see.

I’m 30 and make $125,000 doing electrical design for industrial buildings. My wife is a nurse who works a couple shifts a week to keep her pointage so she is basically a stay at home and we have two kids, a minivan, and a dog.

Voting, campaigning, playing around on the internet. Any major change comes from outside the system, not inside it. Power is, has always been and likely always will be won through force and force alone. One man stepping down from his position only to be replaced by another who believes in roughly the same things is not a transition of power.

Even if you think there isn't any hope you might as well lash out anyways because these faggots deserve it.

Congratulations, your point is?

>Who do you think still visits this piss pot?
A half dozen really busy Putinbots cranking out hundreds of slide threads and thousands of shitposts every hour.

I'm sure everyone can make 125.000 a year because the world is a fucking leaf.

>boomers are retarded
That's what the Kremlin says, comrade.

So all I have to do is go back to when you were young when society was more bountiful and homogeneous? Do you realize that even poor people need cell phones in our zeitgeist to be successful in life?

That's my father, except he owned a home on 5 acres of land at 18, 6 months out of highschool. It's now valued at 750k. I've never gotten a dime from him.

This is a powerful image, use it with care

Attached: SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER.jpg (1200x630, 273K)

These Russian Web Brigades are just trying to foment division among Americans. They can't have as good a life as we do, they they try to bring us down to their shithole level.

Attached: The Kremlin Will Not Divide Us - TKWNDU.jpg (1500x1000, 106K)

Oh, I totally agree. The system is there and the people who consist it are replaceable.

That's why violence won't work. It won't chage anything. Because the root of the problem is the society. And society will never change for anyone other than the establishment itself. The times when a man could change the world are long gone. Now people are so eager for a saviour they would even kiss Elon Musk's ass.

Just slink back to facebook already, jesus christ. Those of us who actually have a stake in the world are talking.

You are a defeatist faggot. You could stop being a whiny fag and make $25 today doing cribbing or roofing instead of being the pussy waste you are.

Put on a collared shirt and spend an afternoon going into business in an industrial area and ask to talk to the manager to see if they are hiring. You will get a job that pays over $20 that day.

Instead you chose to bitch on Jow Forums about how the boomer Jew is holding you back.

Violent destruction of the existing power structure is the only thing that can actually change the paradigm we're in.

Come on, 750k isn't that hard to make. Just read the advice of previous anons. Reduce the amount of avocado in yout toast and in 600 years you can have your own suburban dream home!

>Put on a collared shirt and spend an afternoon going into business in an industrial area and ask to talk to the manager to see if they are hiring.
>he actually believes the world works this way

Go quit your job and try to do that today.

Attached: 1484896454987.jpg (675x825, 323K)

I was like you once but then I realized that this lust for revenge was only to satisfy my own anger and would not solve anything.

>putinbots
Congratulations, you’ve outed yourself shill.

Like I said, even if it's personal lust (which I don't believe it is) for revenge it wouldn't de-legitimize anything I've said. You might as well.

I have done it multiple times. Including when I was layed off in 2009. I am an engineer and I took jobs installing siding and pouring foundation to get by. The world does work this way and if you cannot find a good job the problem is not with the world but squarely with you.

So you’re an electrician?

-Good morning, I would like to apply for a job in your industry
-What are your qualitications for the position?
-Look at me! I'm gorgeous!

Attached: e409352d5aa24c02563970578cea6dc1.jpg (800x1004, 84K)

>2009
>even remotely relevant to 2018
Kill yourself

Electrical engineer. I design lighting and power delivery for industrial buildings. Stuff like 3 phase breakers. I work directly with electricians that install my designs

>Strong Men create good times
>Good Time create weak men
>Weak Men create bad times
>Bad Times create strong men.

Boomers are the quintessential Weak Men.
No western demographic in living memory had it as bad as the Greatest Generation. They toiled and fought to save the world and the Boomers inherited it all. The Boomers squandered all of it, and blamed their children.

To the lazy fags in this thread. I only make 10% more than the electricians I work with and they didn’t lose 4 years of income and have student loans

>The era the Boomers grew up in was a time of plenty where you could easily support a family, own a new car and a house on a shitty blue-collar wage.
Are you seriously this retarded? Yes, pay was much better but not everybody had these great jobs. The ones that did dad to work 30 years to get a pension, health care prices were still affordable by most, black and white TVs were the limit of home technology.

When the Great GOP Recession hit, the 'boomers' lost $1.4 trillion in equity, so they have been victims too. Corporations kept the prices high and wages low for 4 decades. That's way old people have to work at Walmart as greeters. Despite the fact that boomers generate most of the wealth of the US, 50% of boomers currently live in poverty. So fuck off Vladimir.

Attached: 1464126443326.jpg (2400x1536, 295K)

Oh no no no, I know they hate you and your shitty designs

Attached: 614ADF4C-D488-4CDC-B1BA-BBF61944A557.jpg (631x448, 88K)

So funny. The boomers literally enacted communism in the United States. It's just that nobody calls it that.

Boomers are faggots

Attached: 1525794467038.jpg (490x490, 40K)

>Violent destruction of the existing power structure is the only thing that can actually change the paradigm we're in.
Wow, you really are the fucking Kremlin

You and everyone else would do exactly the same thing boomers did in their position.

>The boomers literally enacted communism in the United States.
Now you're just babbling nonsense.

No, we wouldn't, because that would imply we are voting for more Democrat policies. Rack up debt for social programs and import slave labor

>Those of us who actually have a stake in the world
>shithole commieblock
Do you hear yourself?

>we are voting for more Democrat policies.
Seeing as how the GOP triggered the recession that robbed us all of our capital, that's not a bad idea.

>stake in the world
Nigger you’re bitching about 15 an hour. You don’t have a stake in anything. If you live in the USA and you’re poor it’s your own fault.

t. no degree ex-con making 115k a year

HNNNNGGG!

>If there's one thing Jow Forums loves it's jews and boomers.
(((Boomers))), if you will.

Ahh I guess Bill Clinton legislating subprime mortgage lending was a GOP trick?

Boomers literally sit around all day and then limp around the neighborhood from their 30 years sitting at a desk as a “consultant”.

There’s honestly no one more useless than a Boomer

Shut up meme flag shill

Challenge accepted.

>Construction
>High paying
Pick one, nigger. Even the trades are sub 100k unless you own your own business or work underwater, or someshit.

>Boomers work their ass off for 10 hour shifts since they were 16 and maybe pay off their house by 40. Millenials get an arts degree and work at starbucks bitching about how its boomers fault they never got into construction or literally any easily attainable high paying trade .

Except the ones that work in those "easily attainable" trades, you literaly dumb fuck sub-human (whatever race you are) shit. Maybe Millennials are pissed off because, like me it took 6 MONTHS to get a factory job that pays £5/h you disgusting leaf fag.

So, you're defending Boomers by pointing out problems they caused, and also that they fuck each other as well? Not to mention that those who became unemployed are also in a better condition than prior generations.

>implying anything under 100k is unlivable

>100k
Is after you've spent 15 years as an apprentice, you mong... You're lucky if you make 2$ above minimum wage until then.

What did /ptg/ mean by this?

Attached: UTirReU.png (1862x885, 263K)

Pay your dues fag. An apprentice is only worth slightly above minimum wage

i started my hvac apprenticeship at 18$/hr, don't be shit and don't go into fucking auto mechanics or general labor and you won't make minimum wage

>seriously though, what the hell is it with boomers and the Q shit?
Essentially it allows them to feel as if they are in on a grand secret; its the same allure of gnosticism and other cults.

I'm angry because they decided to medicate my peers into uniformity. They decided to medicate or warehouse anyone different. Boomers why did you decide to raise your kids to be weirded out by everything? Why did you raise my peers to target me in groups? What did you push the not fight back narrative and the the group and getting along with the group is all that matters. Why did you decide to break the creativity of my peers and ruin them?

le newfag boomer meme