First toughts when you see this flag

First toughts when you see this flag

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_Basque_Country.svg.png (2000x1120, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7Y4CuSc45s
youtube.com/watch?v=QqDzTicy-oo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ETA_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=DxNkmKir2Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=i6lHuV39Jt8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

christmas

Lebanon

Mozzarella, tomato and basilicum on a stick.

retards

Who?

What point are you trying to make

you know i am talking about basques

In all fields

I know what the flag is, but basques are a meme people.

terrorists

>but basques are a meme people.
they are the chads of regionalists though

UK flag but somewhat even gayer

Attached: 1516896936897.jpg (907x604, 86K)

basques.

have you ever eaten mozzarella, tomato and basilicum on a stick though.

Bi Garagardoa

basque language sound so weird to be quiet honest

Oh boy! I wonder what Santa brought me this year!

it's really funny to see amerimutts from idaho larping as basques

forested britain with hunter gatherers.

russian navy

I really admire them, they have their traditions: food, chants, a fucking frontón.
Today here there are no trad basques, all the youngs are just "batasunis" or sjw shit.

do you like amermutts larping as basques?

Because they just happen to know what the basque flag looks like, go hang yourself

Basque niggers are corrupting the pure Germanic Indo-European race

basques are the real europeans

My ancestor :)

Basques are niggers.
Europeans are not niggers.
Therefore, Basques are not Europeans.

brainlet

Speak for yourself, Basque nigger

macedonia

Highest concentration of Rh negative blood on the planet.

kek, not even a week ago I met some fifty-year old mutt-looking dude in GED class that kept going on about his "basque" name

Did he have a double "rr"?

Mexican Britain

You asked about the flag, not Basques mija

the superior greece but with different colors

I don't remember anything more than it sounded really french and gay

why are portuguese more similar to basques than the spanish themselfs? do you fell connected to them? or more to the castillians or maybe galicians?

This has to be the most retarded question in the world
>what was the portugese/spaniard war for Iberia
>what was gibraltar
>what was the castilian portugese war
The only reason the two united ever in history was religious and monarchy reasons.

They are the same people, spanish and portuguese, even if they are from 2 separated nations and yes all europeans had their war's i just think that basques look more like the portuguese, very atlantic

EUSKADI TA ASKATASUNA

basque music sounds cool
youtube.com/watch?v=j7Y4CuSc45s

It's very obvious you have no clue what you're talking about.

Haha. They're "language" is still just a dialect. Cuck people.

Sided with commies so fuck them

based! xD

Fpbp

based
they never bowed down to the franco regime

Attached: asdjfasdf.jpg (1216x764, 162K)

Second ugliest flag in the OP

Part of Spain, a country that hasn't accomplished a single thing of note since the 16th century. INB4 muh picasso and frida kalho. fucking modernist kikes

frida kalho is mexican dumb amerishit

>Rafael Sanchez Mazas
>Jacinto Miquelarena
>Esteban Bilbao y Eguia
>José Felix Lequerica
>Víctor Pradera Larumbe
>Manuel Valdés Larrañaga
etc

Frida Kalho wasn't basque, she was a tirraflecha jew lover (girlfriend of trotsky).

Also co-writing Cara Al Sol alongside Primo de Rivera and being a Carlist stronghold is pretty worthy of note.

what is ETA

>all basques were in the eta
panchito please. Not all basques were in ETA nor are all catalans xarnegos or independists.

Some shit from Victoria 2

>Not all basques were in ETA nor are all catalans xarnegos or independists.
never compare virgin catalans with chad basques again

shut up panchito

Attached: img_4299.jpg (800x565, 180K)

the union jack at christmas time.

Atlantis

Attached: Dacia.png (1600x368, 756K)

Arya

Attached: Atlantean.jpg (1200x224, 169K)

Home

Attached: AryanHistory6.jpg (800x300, 106K)

July 18, 1961: In the organization's first known attack, ETA activists unsuccessfully attempt to derail trains carrying Franco supporters to commemorative celebrations in San Sebastián.[9]
September 24, 1965: An ETA unit intercepts and robs a bank courier.[10]
April, 1967: ETA activists assault the Banco Guipuzcoano in Villabona, taking over one million pesetas in ETA's first direct bank robbery.[11]
December 1967: An ETA squad attempts to blow up buildings in Eibar and Elgoibar (both in Gipuzkoa). During the getaway, an exchange of gunfire with the members of the Guardia Civil at a roadblock wounds two of the ETA activists.[12]
June 7, 1968: A gunfight between ETA activists and the Guardia Civil at a roadblock near Aduna (Gipuzkoa) kills Guardia Civil member José Pardines. It is the first death attributed to ETA. Following the incident, the two ETA activists are shot at another roadblock. The first, Txabi Etxebarrieta, is killed, while the second, Iñaki Sarasqueta, is wounded.[12]
August 2, 1968: An ETA squad shoots and kills Melitón Manzanas, commander of the Francoist political police division in San Sebastián, as he returns to his home in Irun (Gipuzkoa). It is ETA's first planned assassination. The Franco government declares a "state of exception" in the province the next day.[13]

Purity
youtube.com/watch?v=QqDzTicy-oo

Christmas in the UK

First thoughts, not Spain, not France.

Also a big thank you to all Basques who helped and supported the Irish stuggle to rid this island of the British occupier.

But nobody fucks in basqueland

Said the one who can't last more than 8 seconds.

ETA used to kill by a shot in the head whoever opposed their ideals of basque nation. Heck, a politician saved a child from death in a car accident, and that child grew up a terrorist and shot his savior.
Those are coward killers, hard leftist scum and drug dealers which should end up in jail for all their life and sadly they are free still.

They aren't activist as you put it. Terrorist.
Are the drug dealers that kill your fathers and rape your sisters activist? Eat a taco and climb the wall before you try to make an argument

Attached: DZfTGVfWsAEV9fu.jpg (583x616, 23K)

>Some basques were terrorists
>Ergo all basques are in ETA and independists
I assume all mexicans are 4'1 cartel. ETA are coward and criminals, I hope they die painfully for hurting basque people (especially in Pamplona).

What's the one to the left of the amazingh flag?

i am just proving you that basque nationalists never feared franco

and i am proving to you not all basques were ETA, only assassins and bank robbers.

One day we'll come back and be a great nation

if you go to the same page that you found en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ETA_attacks

ctrl + f "bank"

Indo europeans were invaders who destroyed native european languages and culture. And introduced foreign paganism

>franco dindu nuffin he a gud boi!!

Based

Meximutt larping as Basque is funny.

Attached: 1519686765209.png (720x960, 1.01M)

my surname lol

A form of writing much older than cuneiform by about 7500 years from what I gather. Her eis the video it is from
youtube.com/watch?v=DxNkmKir2Zk

>First thoughts when you see this flag

WTF flag is this?

She is an ugly mutt

Berets and KKK masks.

industry, nice cities, introvert people but with brutish behaviors
also Vaya Semanita wich is a pretty funny sketch show from Basque Country
youtube.com/watch?v=i6lHuV39Jt8

>side with commies in the Spanish Civil War because muh independence
>get BTFO
>resort to terrorism and bank robberies out of butthurt
>still lose and don't get independence
>language and culture now dying
Basquefags BTFO

>brutish behaviors
Are you referring to the terrorism they participated in back in the day?

the basques do not pay taxes, and have already forced half of navarra to speak their language

They want their independence to keep their Aryan bloodline pure faggot a large number of Spaniards have kike dna

no
>everything foreigners know about the basques is the terrorism shit
im refferring to the everyday man, not the fucking ETA or Batasuna
they are a bit loud, introvert, what you'd call a "village guy" i guess.

Attached: ayyy.gif (117x178, 175K)

At least the lines in the back connect.

Yah nice (((history))) lesson there bud, you make that shit up off the top of your head?

I feel like the future of Europe will be a strong neoliberal european union with a bunch of balkanized fake republics under it.

Basque people never mixed with Aryans. They are one of the rare people in Europe that never fell to the foreign horde and have stayed pure European.

Why do you fetishise being a native so much? Do you think snowniggers and indians are better than white people?

>Basque people never mixed with Aryans. They are Aryan you fucking moron, wtf are you talking about mixing? . They have the highest amount of RH- blood in the world. Why are you people so fucking stupid and so eager to try and spread your stupidity?