HAHAHA IRAN PUSSYING THE FUCK OUT

>youtube.com/watch?v=jqImZbHUh4g&feature=youtu.be

Not sure if u can see subtitles but here is summery
>we will wait a few weeks
>we will hope that 5+1 countries still accept the deal even though America is out
>Hope our economy doesn't panic. I will hope others won't sanction us
>I told our scientists to get ready in case we need to get ready our nuclear industry
>(ready^(1/2) ) kek

Short story: We will do nothing.

regime change when folks?

Attached: rouhani.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pissran rekt

They've been hanging on by a thread anyway. They'll cuck out and reform before dying in war.

Attached: 1507900161455.jpg (600x363, 55K)

fucking hell I just want ONE good war

>t. Basedboy who's never picked up a rifle much left experienced combat

War isn't something to hope for you call of duty playing faggot

If Iran fails i will literally have no more reason to come to this site. If Israel stays then there will never be a happening big enough for me to continue hitting F5 every minute. I might as well get into debt and go back to school.

I'll probably become Christian because then I'll have solace that all Jews will go to hell where they belong.

Attached: A disturbing universe.jpg (750x550, 49K)

>Being this new

Iran has been behaving as well as they could of being surrounded by USA (i.e. Jews) for the last 17 years and being threatened almost daily with nuclear war.

I hope they get nukes and the most up-to-date Russian air defenses. I hope Hezbollah accidentally gets their hands on a nuke as well.

>makes little fat rocket lad piss his pants and go gay for SK president
>dares Pootin to do something about it while he bombs his buddy Assad
>tells muslim shithole Iran that their nuke researching days are over

im really starting to like Trump

We have to work together with Israel to stop Iran from ever having nukes! Words will not work, we need to be decisive and strike while we still can.

>usa acts like a retard once again to please their masters in israel
>israel begins barking like a chihuahua again
>iran behaves like an adult
>the rest of the world will clean up the mess once again
yeah, really funny heh

9/11 was an Israeli masterminded False Flag with help from traitors in the WH, the Pentagon, CIA, FBI and NSA. With generous assistance from the Lying MSM.

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

Attached: Jewsdidwtc.gif (448x448, 243K)

I'm also for mutual destruction but don't for a second think Iran is some good shepherd here. The only reason you haven't seen Iran extend like U.S is because it can't and hasn't been able to. In some ways, if Iran could make a world empire it would be much worst than U.S. They do evil things to their potential. Anyway, I am just here to see a good war instead of this proxy shiit.

>Iran behaves like an adult

Just ask iranians, morons.

Spoken like a true Spanish faggot, the shame of your great country.

Low IQ leaf jew. This makes Iran look really good. But you wouldn't know anything about that.

Attached: 342342667.png (629x541, 68K)

>Just ask iranians
I'm sure you've asked many lol

>spain
>great country
oh boy, like you have a clue

i am half Iranian faggot

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: BA550961-4CB0-416D-A877-251552F3AF2F.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

is it because he speak articulate like Obama?

war against Iran would be stupid and pointless.

first of all, the only thing it would accomplish would be delaying them in getting a nuclear weapon for 10 years. if we go to war against them their nukes just go underground and theres no chance of containment.

secondly, war against iran would cost 5x the troops then iraq did with more then 5x the causalities. iraq had a population of 35m, iran has 80m, with better equipment and tactics.

plus a think-tank claimed that was war would cost about 2 trillion in the first three months.

do you really want that?
of course you do, your a retard 20 something on Jow Forums wishing for a war. what am i asking

Nyuk nyuk nyuk. All I gotta say is, hay is for horses. nyuk nyuk,

Attached: 31231242536.png (183x183, 51K)

Geez, it's almost as if this guy is from a moderate faction that opposes hardline conservatives. Good job at giving radical shias and IRGC more power and support for their warmongering plans, retards.

hows the Tsar doing commie?

Attached: 1525273918472[1].jpg (442x433, 51K)

I hope prices for shit does not increase due to the US pulling out of the deal. If shit starts getting more expensive due to this, The US is going to turn into a real life Mad Max where people fight over for stuff like fuel. I want fuel prices to drop for fuck sakes.

Iran has nothing to win by going to war and still plenty to lose.

This.