BOYCOTT ALL OF THEM

they never ever fucking stop. done!

Attached: DctoYdEU8AA8fmT.jpg (795x779, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SckCTDIvAgM
thisamericanlife.org/644/random-acts-of-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1497091045307.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

So, the Goblina in "Human School" Holocost Class meme has become reality.

can you post/link that?

How the fuck have you not seen it, memeflag?

There are six gorillion kikes in Connecticut alone.

Attached: 13F0F593-305D-4E8B-9DC7-AF86929255FE.jpg (2048x1536, 1.02M)

Connecticut schools are so fucking bad that even learning about the lie of the holocaust is an upgrade

this really needs to be posted on black and native sites - this is unfuckingbelievable
this is telling all parents and high schoolers
WE OWN YOU

this?

Attached: 1523038131569.jpg (960x757, 95K)

you realize this legislation is going to make its way throughout the whole country. this is how the Kochs Bros infiltrated state houses, get one state to pass your bill then copy that bill with a few admin tweaks according to the state, throw on the MSM guilt and it passes.

How many Jewish American soldiers died in WW2 to free their European cousins?

This cracks me up everytime, thank you.

basically every new disney show.
youtube.com/watch?v=SckCTDIvAgM

>be me
>In a CT middle school about 2009
>looking forward to 8th grade
>8th grade curriculum includes American history and literature

>skim right though 1776 to 1939 in History
>Pearl Harbour gets a quick mention
>2 months on the holocaust
>project worth 1/8 final grade

>English class
>read Night, Anne Frank, and some other shit by Wiesel.
>make off comment to my friend after getting another holocaust worksheet
> Something like "We get it, alot of Jews died who cares"
>Teacher overhears
>Proceeds to lose her shit
> Screams in her shrill voice how I will never understand the suffering and how we must always remember.
>This is in front of the whole class btw
>brings me to the office
> "ok user we won't suspend as long as you read this and do a project"
>Hands me Maus and Maus 2
>at this point been suspended 4 times so I do the project.

>Later in the year they announce the end of year field trip
>Holocaust museum in DC
>Don't go
>English teacher asks why
>Reply with "Bus rides involving Jews don't usually end well"
>suspended
>mfw early summer

Pic unrelated

Attached: 20180210_154221.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)

poor connecticut..

Attached: 00298.png (1227x842, 949K)

>Dylan Roof II in the making.

they push this same crap here too, now all black kids hate the jews of which none are in our poverty stricken school. short skinny black dude says, "why we reading so much about these jews, they didn't die in Ah mer ri kah! fact, we saved them in WWII and fact, they sold our black ass on slave ships." Guy was so MalcolmX woke. Teacher doesn't look at him, just sighs and mumbles, "we are almost done with this semester, then no more jews." MalcomeX woke says, "you gonna gas um?" everyone laughs. teacher looks up, shakes his head tells MalcolmX woke to behave. MalcolmX woke says, "B Have!?" Teacher yells, "Enough!" MalcolmX woke bugs his eyes out big. Anyway, the teacher lied cause we had that pajama kid in English the next semester. Malcolm X woke said he was going to ware his pajamas as a protest, boxers and a wife beater, but then he was expelled/transferred for fighting.

Connecticut going on a roll with the whole electoral compact and now compulsory Holocaust indoctrination.

Kikes feel like they're losing.

The Dallas of the east coast

Shit user, over here I never heard about the holocaust in school (did hear a lot about luis muñoz marin the crackhead governor puppet of PR tho) I even remember drawing swastikas in my notebooks and playing nazis and allies in school (hide and seek but with teams) never had a single issue, never got reprimanded or anything. The only time I saw some of that was in uni where this 500 pound black woman from the US (she's from Jew York) started to talk about the the n word and then the jews and what not (pro tip, nigger has no meaning in PR), no one in class cared not even the leftist lol.

I wish this could be made into a cartoon show

Connecticut needs to be liberated from its Jewish supremacist overlords.

Attached: 12000368763850.jpg (725x1024, 118K)

7,000 or one Dresden apartment block

>"Bus rides involving Jews don't usually end well"

Attached: giphy (5).gif (396x216, 1.04M)

I'm going to run away

Don't forget, we also have a bump stock ban getting shoved through this short session.

It's not like the state is in fiscal crisis or anything. Let's have a feel good ban on an inanimate object!

Attached: hb5542.png (933x603, 74K)

pic

Attached: Holohoax.png (800x545, 665K)

I know this feel

A Holocaust unit in lit or history every year, usually with a shitty student teacher from Central or Eastern because teaching Holocaust is simultaneously required and linear / impossible to fuck up

I hate my state. Thank God I'm moving to Utah next month. Fucking kike governor (((Malloy))) has ruined this state with that kike gun grabbing Senator. They all need to hang.

They fucking brought it Puerto Ricans after the hurricane and raised only our counties taxes because we make the most money and have to support the parasites. Puerto Ricans are worse than niggers. Oh and my town is 50-55%, to say the least this placed needs to be gassed.

My town is 50-55% jewish***

>quality street

yum

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 27K)

They feel the backlash building but keep pushing harder. One starts to understand how they were kicked out of hundreds of nations. Get self-awareness soon, Jews. It doesn't have to be the way it's going to be.

Fucking kek mein nigger

oy vey that brick stack chimney extends to the ovens and gas chambers deep below in the hidden killing rooms underground

Got to make them feel guilt and shame for the Jews own mistakes. Over playing their hand again. The sins of my father are not my own.

Next it will be Woody Allen child molestation month.

Mark Twain is turning...

Is there a lot? One of my grandfathers was jewish and he was from there.

time to boycott public schools

>forced education about just another normal genocide attempt.

Attached: 1524451042179.jpg (3668x3284, 1.08M)

Don’t look at the CT demographics, friends

They are mutt-tier and getting worse every day.

Can pol just get its shit together and all go there together?
Like a class trip, maybe rent it out for a group cry fest?
>Imagine all the humping, or dick joke pics with that chimney

Itd be fun till the gestapo came and told us in arabic how mean we were

Attached: 1523301504861.jpg (326x1024, 49K)

HEEEEY JUDE

Attached: heyjew.jpg (640x360, 111K)

DON'T MAKE IT BAD

Attached: heyjude2.jpg (525x394, 119K)

>lets desensitize and annoy everyone with holocaust propaganda even more

theres no way this wouldnt backfire

anyone who isnt a complete retard already sees the enormously disproportionate amount of time public schools waste on the jews being genocided, relative to all the other atrocities that happened in recent history

Friendly reminder to homeschool your kids, or at the very least send them to a conservative Christian school with Bible focused education

Attached: 1519167769916.png (1154x1571, 117K)

Attached: 1523669566659.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Attached: 1522303873982.png (1022x579, 195K)

Why do all of those stars say "dude"?

you didnt get your dude star in school user?

Lol, Kekistan btfo.

eBPEN!!!!!

Attached: 1521851610421.jpg (458x438, 41K)

Maybe he failed penis inspection day

Shit's hilarious, but what is it all about? A mutt moves to Europe or something?

>One of my grandfathers was jewish
I hope you die.

Speaking of Dallas, i was just walking around the JFK kill zone/ memorial and saw this gem today.

Attached: 0508181122.jpg (2455x4286, 2.02M)

Attached: laughing Jared.jpg (976x834, 63K)

Dunno, even we don't have mandatory holocaust class

Attached: Amerigerman.png (397x276, 139K)

That faux hebrew makes it look like it's all a joke

Jews know where this ends for them. This time the West will not come to their rescue as it will be the West doing the Holocasuting.

Attached: 1524484234435.jpg (800x584, 106K)

boycott what? connecticut?

Fucking Night

I had to read it first in 8th grade and then in my fucking final year of COLLEGE! Our educations system's fucked.

>"Bus rides involving Jews don't usually end well"
Australian level bants, excellent. Even if you just made it up

Attached: Straya-kun.jpg (938x1101, 174K)

Interesting that (((you))) know it's fake hebrew.

I lived in Germany and I know this is not true. You just call it "geschichtsunterricht." Also the law does not require holocaust class, it just requires it be taught in history.

I live in CT
so gay
still a nice place to live if you're rich though

>Gottlieb
He did give us many awesome pinball tables though

Just like how Netanyahu is trying to provoke Iran.

Did you register your guns bro?

Attached: Connecticut-gun-registration-line.jpg (620x463, 99K)

Attached: Ameri Make a Mutt.gif (768x885, 1.46M)

its emma gonzales. one of her friends tweeted some shit about remembering the good ol times in holocaust class which set off a bunch of memeing on Jow Forums about >burger eduction. the kid sitting next to her is cruz. look at his drawings they are all school shootings.

Ok that makes some sense, but why the "Why hello there faggot", again, its fucking funny but I don't get it

The slider on the left is communism.

Attached: 1523124814724.png (1080x1080, 612K)

they all bullied him she even admitted it.

It's still not the same. You got extra separate holocaust classes. Not to mention it's hardly the same, if something is forced on you by victor powers or if you subjugate yourself to it and WILLINGLY submit to the ZOG in the end. For the absolute state of Amerimutts just see Jow Forums today. And not all of it is astroturfed by Hasbara. Far from it.

Attached: Amerijews hate Ameripigs dieing for them, even more than muslims.png (640x512, 70K)

Ohhh right I remember that, ok thanks

Attached: 1517501073036.gif (803x649, 2.31M)

god damn it why did they take the murdoch thread down?

Why do we need a holocaust museum in texas? In the united states at all even? Why is this a thing outside of Europe all together? If the holocaust was as real as stated we'd have a world war 2 museums everywhere that covered the war in general and has a holocaust exhibit not just entire museums dedicated to this one fucking thing that's not very well documented outside of Soviet propaganda.

Someone should fly a drone into the chimney.

Truly uncanny

Attached: Amerimutted.jpg (1024x762, 263K)

pretty sure there's one in every major city here

Attached: kike.jpg (662x754, 57K)

Hey how ya doing? Are the lights back on?

Attached: Merchant history.jpg (960x650, 81K)

Holy shit I remember the thread this was requested in but I never saw the result

>separate extra holocaust classes
Not mandatory. They're one semester pass/fail classes. We also have classes like this on the Civil War, WWI, Napoleon, and Indian history. I took two of these classes on Arab history and history in the 50's-80's. Not all high schools offer the holocaust class, though, my friend from Pennsylvania didn't do it.

it's ukrainian or belorissian for yevrei, like hebrew

I don't think he ever put them up on his twitter either

Attached: 1522421685954.png (338x361, 61K)

So Mutt grabber willingly took it to virtue signal then? Not surprised

Also: vote Patrick Litte, Commiefornia, June 5th against Feinstein

Attached: Chad Pat.jpg (800x800, 173K)

Attached: 1525458695599.png (835x549, 190K)

this is the experience for nearly all of american public education. my high school was the same way but luckily me and my friends were the edgy kids who laughed at Night by WEASEL but we got in trouble for it

Attached: 1523815169471.png (369x382, 72K)

Like this will have any effect in the intelligent goyim. In my school, we were forced to watch every Holohoax movie in class, buy the Anne Frank diary to make a report on it and I'm more aware than ever of the JQ.

Yep. They're called Senior throw-away classes. This is because you're already accepted into college and you just take easy as shit classes. Pass/fail classes do not even count into your GPA or whether you get honors or not just for reference. Also El Goblina lives in a town that's 30% Jewish, all the more reason for it to exist and her to take it.

Reminds me of this radio program I heard a few weeks ago on NPR. It was like a pol written parody.

thisamericanlife.org/644/random-acts-of-history

Click on the act 1 part.

TLDW
>bunch of hoodrat nogs go watch schindler's list for school in a public theater
>some kids laugh at a jew being executed
>jews in theater get mad
>OY VEY ITS LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH
>ANTISEMITISM IN THE GHETTO?!?!?!
>literally national front page news across the country
>nog school forced to apologize
>jews send literal death threats to nogs because they didnt apologize well enough
>nogs become actual anti semites

Shits pretty hilarious, i'm surprised I haven't seen this incident mentioned on pol before.

>Jews give themselves a rating of 89, higher than anyone else

Fuckers are so pompous

Attached: 116055-004-AA260E26.jpg (536x450, 24K)

They're just trying to prevent white people from becoming creepy virgin Holocaust deniers.

Jesus, even down there? Wow. Do y'all have a derogatory term for jews, like, something like kike, in spanish?

Yeah and Connecticut is full of fucking kikes.

Fucking leaf