Why do Indians stink so much? Even the women. I sat next to an average looking pajeeta and the stench was overwhelming

Why do Indians stink so much? Even the women. I sat next to an average looking pajeeta and the stench was overwhelming

Attached: image.jpg (370x398, 28K)

was it B.O?

Maybe. Do they just not shower?

Probably because of the (((jews))).

Indians are gypsies with a religion

pure aryan musk can be overwhelming to non-whites

Attached: youngPajeet.png (1265x710, 608K)

They're the niggers of Asia.

It's the curry. No seriously it's the curry. It gets in their sweat and makes it fucking stink. I got an Indian girlfriend once, took her on a date, held her hand a lot on it, and my hand stunk like such shit I broke up with her the very next day.
Its the curry. In their sweat.

>Friend says Indians aren't that bad

Attached: 1505614142498.jpg (423x393, 51K)

Why would you get an indian gf???

Because pussy is a thing a young non faggot goes for. Don't worry about it.

They eat curry and spices 24/7. Have you seen the stuff they eat for candy? The stuff that smells like medicine that they all eat like mints?

Everything they eat has a strong odour and they're just used to that. They probably can't even smell that well anymore. That makes it so that they can't take care of themselves as well and also their sweat pores are on overload sweating out all those spices.

Because he's incapable of getting an average white girl.

Indians will always be subhumans. They can brag about their outsourced wages all they want but at the end of the day the majority wants nothing to do with them. Especially, any demographic of women.

Attached: DcMjYuMXUAA9NAu.jpg (965x1199, 119K)

Only filthy dravidian scum have such an odour.

Attached: 1523928327748m.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

one of life's great mysteries m8

Attached: poo.jpg (644x316, 222K)

They be hitting mad shits on the street

Attached: A5950F04-1347-415E-B034-40A025ED83E0.jpg (1179x1656, 248K)

That pic makes me sad.

Why? Be thankful they are not spreading their horrible genes.

This. Curry is one of those things that just comes out in your sweat like garlic.
> t. White husband of Indian wife who is only allowed to make Indian food once a month.

Caucasians, White, live in most places listed.

this guy knows

Attached: stinkyhindi.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>I got an Indian girlfriend once, took her on a date, held her hand a lot on it, and my hand stunk like such shit
>it's the curry

M8. Indians wipe their asses with their barehands and then rinse their shitty fingers off with water. Your hand smelled like shit, not because of curry, but because she probably had literal shit on her fingers.

>Why do Indians stink so much?
so the blind can hate them.

>was it B.O?
curry. they all reek of curry because they use it in everything. But they're used to the smell, so they don't smell it any more.

BRAAALLLLLLLPLLPLPLPL

kek

Indians aren't that bad. They're just really weird and gross. They should be quarantined in India.

They do stink, they will also destroy toilets.
>Be me, have store front
>Rent it to pajeet couple cause why not, store is not in use
>They put a pajeet clothing store somehow
>Trouble getting paid
>They always avoided me
>Store lasts a good 2 months before crashing
>They hand over the key and payment for the two months all in one
>Okay.jpg
>Go to store... it reeks like a gym full of shit and sweat
>Walls are dirty as hell
>Floor has more dirt than the curb outside
>I can literally hear the dirt crunch beneath me
>Go to bathroom...
>Oh_god.mp4
>They literally pulled the toilet out and where shitting straight into the pipe
>Two buckets in a corner
>The ring around the bowl is caked in shit
>Search for the toilet, can't find it
>Fuckthis.gif
>End up calling a plumber to fix this
This was my first experience with pajeets....

Did you make that post user?

Because they don't shower and eat too much curry. Simple as that user.

Yeah. Dealing with that and the bums who piss and shit all over SF is an eye opener.

I think it's all the spices and other shit they eat comes out in their sweat and breath.

Plus maybe they don't shower as much.

this, they only eat with one hand

Attached: baby.jpg (450x477, 43K)

Indians smell of fresh Deorderant and rose petals, anybody saying otherwise is a hater or a shill so shut the fuck up Abbo cunt or I'd shit on your designated Melbourne Cricket Ground!

i remember the first time i witnessed them eat from a squatting position with their hands, i chuckled out loud because i thought he was trying to make me laugh in a weird edgy way. the guy just looks up at me with a blank expression on his face and we just have a weird moment looking in each others eyes for a few seconds before he goes back to dipping his hand in his bowl and eating like a fucking monkey again

Attached: poo in loo.jpg (485x723, 114K)