Wayne Robert LaPierre no longer the head of the NRA

Wayne Robert LaPierre no longer the head of the NRA
The only reason the NRA stood a chance in today's climate is because LaPierre was Jew wise.
Now they are going to put Oliver North in charge. Kiss your gun rights away goyim!

Attached: Screenshot_20180508-212320~2.png (720x901, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WpZbbOgjhPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best goy ever

Attached: Screenshot_20180508-212827~2.png (720x980, 307K)

F

>74 years old
>Ex-military
Be prepared for, "I served in the US Military and I can tell you that no American needs an AR-15". The NRA better be sure North realize "Shall not be infringed." means exactly that.

Wasn't Oliver North a traitor?

Wayne is the executive vice president. It’s not an elected position. Wayne isn’t going anywhere.

NEVER FORGET!!

youtu.be/WpZbbOgjhPc

LaPierre is the Executive Vice President and CEO of the NRA. Ollie is replacing Pete Brownell.

Search: Rex 84 Oliver North US Constitution

I smell a rat!

Attached: pat smells a rat.jpg (630x499, 32K)

They're going to "boyscout' the NRA

>Wayne Robert LaPierre no longer the head of the NRA

Hey there little faggot with no clue what you are talking about. Wayne is still exec go and in charge. President is always a figurehead.

And Ollie North was killing gooks when you were a nutstain on your moms asshole and has a legendary collection and shops at the same Costco I shop at and I see him sometimes and he will do just fine.

But the real reason he's so fantastic is the guy is a god among old conservative rednecks and vets, and someday when the NRA has to finally bitchslap trump for some retarded shit he says all the time, the rednecks will side with North on that one and no amount of shilling will convince them otherwise. North vs. Trump = North wins errytime.

NIgga, who defends Ollie North? Neocon Boomers, that's who.

>Rex 84 Oliver North US Constitution
Why what's that?

>Hey there little faggot with no clue what you are talking about
Yeah I know now woops still Oliver "best goy" North isn't who you want near your guns.

Boomers are the base of the NRA and made Trump president, and yes, they absolutely love North. You have no point whatsoever.

He loves Jews more than he loves guns. That makes him a liability.

>isn't who you want near your guns.

give us one reason why not, shill. Because he's not Jewish?

Great, another fucking NeoCon. Might as well be a cia nigger.

Attached: FA82E269-AA83-4BEE-99E5-08732482976F.jpg (1500x1054, 131K)

yes

he was a cia nigger
look up the iran/contra scandal

OP is a shitty communist Jew cocksucker, and he hates Ollie North because North cut his teeth slaughtering communists. Don't worry OP, on the day of the rope we'll find you.

Attached: blues-bastards-randy-herrod-audio-cover-art.jpg (200x301, 15K)

Stop giving money to the NRA give it to GOA instead

>North cut his teeth slaughtering communists
Why were we in Vietnam to begin with, spoiler alert it wasn't too kill fucking commies
We couldn't even get them out of our fucking government
Hail McCarthy.