Huge Jay-Z scandal in the making

Norwegian business newspaper Dagens Næringsliv has exposed massive fraud within the streaming service Tidal owned by Jay-Z. This is fucking huge, but it hasn't reached many American outlets yet. This is a legitimate source that is known for great investigative journalism. The evidence presented in the Norwegian article series is pretty substantial.

>Its central accusation: ‘Beyoncé’s and Kanye West’s listener numbers on TIDAL have been manipulated to the tune of several hundred million false plays… which has generated massive royalty payouts at the expense of other artists.
>Tidal has revived accounts that were deleted to make the user base seem bigger than it is
>Tidal has boasted about a user base of 3 million, but it's really just 1 million
>“According to the logs, every single user supposedly listened to a large number of tracks at precisely the same second in time,” reports DN.
>More than 1.3m subscriber accounts were reportedly subject to this alleged ‘manipulation’.

This is massive fraud. It got released today by a Norwegian paper, so it's not all over American media yet. You need to make it Jow Forums.

Source in English:

musicbusinessworldwide.com/did-tidal-falsify-streams-to-bulk-up-kanye-west-and-beyonce-numbers/

Original Norwegian source:

dn.no/staticprojects/special/2018/05/09/0600/dokumentar/strommekuppet/

Attached: jay-z-beyonce.jpg (600x437, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU
archive.is/KBevZ
archive.is/0xSKK
google.com/search?q=what's beef lyrics&oq=whats beed&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.6279j0j7&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should be added that the paper had some of the best tech academics in the country look at the data. Their joint conclusion is that there has definately been tampering in the range of houndreds of millions of listenings.

Also, several higher-ups left the company with fat severance and non-disclosures after the discovred that something was off.

The management should be in prison.

Nice, it will be good to see this spirit cooking satanist taken down. I hope this has legs

Attached: jayz.jpg (800x450, 45K)

And why should I care?

>A black man stole something

oh my

so
you're saying
it was
the
russians
n
shiet?

how is this even remotely a big deal

More corruption by spirit cooking pedos

Well, to use a Jow Forums argument

>Abuse and manipulation of customer data to to enrich black people at the cost of whites

The payment structure of Tidal is a common pot divided based on your share of plays, meaning that when two artists dominate as much as Kanye and Beyonce, others get less.

If Beyonce has 46 % of plays, she gets 46 % of the pot.

He also refused to testify in another fraud investigation
Jay z is a bad guy

Career ending fraud case implicating two Democrat artists promoting degeneracy. It's not just the fraud itself, the company has abused customer data to make it happen. With the Facebook scandal fresh in mind, this is a double win.

Kanye will probably be fine, his falling out with them will probably shield him.

hey hey hey now just a minute. This is Jay Z, the very same rapper who included in a song that Jews own all the land. I remember because pol sucked his nigger dick for 2 weeks. I mean, it wasn't the deepthroat/cradle the balls facial pol let Kanye bust on them, but Jay Z is still pol's based nigger. Don't attack pol's based niggers.

Pol loves based niggers and you can't take that away from them.

It's worth noting that Jay-Z has his roots in the illegal drug trade.

Thats /nupol/ most anons that are really anons hate niggers.

Theres something creepy about that Beyonce. Every noticed that she's got soulless eyes pol?

Would bang of course

Jay-Z campaigned for Hillary. He was there on election night. He is not Jow Forums's nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU

You have to go back.

This is unironically the first time I heard of this "streaming site"
how many subscribers does this have? I can't believe how retarded people can be to pay money to "stream music" from Nicky Minaj and the likes, are people all braindead?

I know right? I only subscribe to Blacked

why would you say that?

Attached: 1445206368138.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Attached: 1522945745028.jpg (499x498, 43K)

but they killed one of the owners of grooveshark to launch this platform.

>Massive fraud in Scandinavian standard

Nigga this doesnt mean jack shit in America, plus he's too powerful for this shit.

Yep. Pure evil filth.

Large if big

Let’s not forget this. He’s definitely on (((their))) side

He is an uppity nigger. They don't like those so maybe he'll get slapped down.

They used advertiser's money to funnel it to his own wife. It is a big deal

I wonder why Beyonce, who isn't as ugly as the average black woman, would ever settle for an ugly as fuck guy like Jay Z? It's just the oddest shit on earth.

Shekels.

>“According to the logs, every single user supposedly listened to a large number of tracks at precisely the same second in time,” reports DN.
what's the big deal? this happens all the time when there are milliions of members to an extremely innovative service. DON'T spread this fake information anywhere, supid fucking shills.

i'm going to have a nap who's with me?

Attached: 1525838518724m.jpg (1024x668, 94K)

Jay Z is really white liberal America's fav rapper, he's constantly on some tv talk shows and shit, they won't do anything to him. Meanwhile, if it's Kanye, he'd might get a bit of problem. Point is this aint mean shit

>rich famous alpha badboy respected by his peers
Hmm..

Still that doesnt mean shit. Jay Z is simply not going to effect this shit that literally no one knows about

Yeah actually never mind i just remembered how cucked the IRS is as far as targeting conservatives, they're leftists to the bone.

Add to that he literally made her the super star she's. Without him, she would be another Destiny's Child Kelly or Michelle. He's the reason why she's a Beyonce.

>Career ending
You're dreaming

Attached: image.jpg (570x688, 46K)

Imagine that, a web property fluffing the daily actives and spoofing traffic. The socials are doing way worse, Jay-Z is a whipping boi.

inflating the customer base numbers makes the company look healthier than it is, and thus increases shares prices - those numbers get reported to financial holdings companies and likely to the SEC. That's investor fraud.

over-inflating the play numbers means more royalties for those with the reported number. Essentially paying people for work they didn't do. It's Jay-Z lining his own pocket via his wife's account. That's embezzlement. Also reportable to the SEC for publicly traded companies.

Finally, since Tidal has a limited amount of cash on hand from subscriber fees, by over reporting the plays for Kanye and Bey, Tidal must get the money from somewhere, and the only place is underpaying other performers for work they _did_ do. That's also a crime and violates all of their contracts with Tidal.

In short, if this is remotely true, the Tidal ownership (i.e. Jay-Z) is looking at several criminal charges, and more likely crippling civil fraud cases from investors and artists.

Back in the eighties, artists' representatives would try to audit the record/cassette/CD manufacturers directly, because the artists' labels would lie to them about the quantities sold. There are no ethics in the music industry. If something underhanded is likely to be profitable, the general thought is, "I would be foolish not to do this."

these

>Ugly billionaire has hot wife
What a mystery

Attached: kingofmanlets.jpg (306x591, 55K)

>>“According to the logs, every single user supposedly listened to a large number of tracks at precisely the same second in time,” reports DN.

Holy shit, leave it to a lazy Joe-Camel-lookin-nigger to take a reasonable clever hack (for a chimp) and implement it in the most absolutely lazy and sloppy manner possible.

"Dear Mr Kotter, Please excuse Juan from class today. Signed, Juan's Mom"

TMZ is the place to take it desu senpai.

Gay Z goes to jail

Communist loving GayZ goes bye bye

He can have his hard knock life in prison

No wonder him and chicago bath house barry are such pals

>over-inflating the play numbers means more royalties for those with the reported number. Essentially paying people for work they didn't do. It's Jay-Z lining his own pocket via his wife's account. That's embezzlement. Also reportable to the SEC for publicly traded companies.

Oh, and Kanye owes Jay-Z millions for loans he took out to fund his "art and fashion" side projects. Kanye still sells , but not like he usedto. It looks like this was a way for Jay-Z to recoup what Yeezy owed him, since it looks otherwise like he'd never get the money back.

The fact that it's these 2 artists in particular that were over-reported really looks like embezzlement and fraud on the part of Jay-Z.

Everyone connected with Abramovich needs to go. If Trump can't get it done, we will.

Attached: 1524552953459.jpg (1584x3364, 1.01M)

sure buddy whatever

Looks like the baby raping shills of leftypol and "dumbledore's army" are here to defend their satanic niggers.
You got a nice thread going on OP that I'll forgive you for not making an archive in the excitement:
archive.is/KBevZ -English
archive.is/0xSKK -Norwegian

How delicious will these tears be?

Huh.

Wasn't Jay-Z the one who pumped up Notorious Big?

See lyrics read 4th paragraph...

google.com/search?q=what's beef lyrics&oq=whats beed&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.6279j0j7&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Attached: source.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

>See me, B that is, I that is, G whiz
>Motherfuckers still in my biz
>Don't they know my nigga Gutter >fuckin' kidnap kids
>Fuck 'em in the ass, throw 'em over >the bridge
>That's how it is,

Attached: 2cd7935e495046e7990dd31d09ae5bf4.jpg (600x750, 45K)

>Do business with a nigger
>Get robbed

Like pottery

>my nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-045602.png (720x1280, 191K)

OH SHIT THIS IS ABOUT KANYE WEST. THE JEWS ARE STALTING HIS EARTH!!!!

Attached: holyfuckingshit.jpg (1024x779, 201K)

Nobody cares about 56%ers pet niggers.

You don't think he was smart enough to find a fall guy?
Any number of niggers would take a payment from him to go to jail on his behalf.
He won't be getting locked up.

Hopefully this will stop people worshipping Beyoncé and criminal husband. Kanye was right and that’s why he’s staying away from Jay-z. KW even publicly stated to JayZ not to send his goons to kill him.

Yeah, Kanye does NOT want to be
>fucked in the ass and thrown over the bridge

Attached: 4044896.jpg (480x270, 15K)

Guess that explains why Tidal went through 3 CEO's in 2 years.

How is she like 80 yet looks to be maybe 50? The Devil?

His down fall will be his penis. SAD

drinking children's blood can rejuvenate

>why should I care about kikes doing kikey things?

not sure how much of a dent this makes for black america, were the other atists hurt other blacks? Because that would be pottery. Jay-Z literally getting rich at the expense of other blacks in the community, just like his drug dealing days.
In fact, meme the drug dealer angle for Jay-Z, still a leetch to the community.

He campaigns for Hillary, goes to spirit cooking events, performs with Abromavich, kills his business rivals. He's a Democrat house nigger.

Also Mr Hedge at CDAN leaked this info a week ago .Hedge financed An Open Secret. So I am guessing this is part of the Trump train rolling through.

>what's the big deal? this happens all the time when there are milliions of members

Run the numbers faggot. Peak listeners per day over total daily plays will not equal 1 million playing at the exact same time.

You mean they sacrificed him.

jay z is a spirit-cooking, Hillary shilling faggot

hmmm never knew they were connected damn now i have to adjust my flowchart and 100 other variables thanks a lot faggot

Attached: slutpussy.png (500x718, 136K)

>Dear Mr Kotter, Please excuse Juan from class today. Signed, Juan's Mom"

Mfw I got that reference

Attached: 1523860501497.jpg (500x377, 22K)

He's a known Satanist. He publicly stated "life starts when the church ends"

>hurr what does the propagation of negroid culture matter

False plays?!
Is that a thing?!

Welcome back.

You gotta remember half these fags jizz there pants over niggers. Look at the catalog, its full of that dumb nigger with a gun and Kanye Twitty.

Yeah I'm sure the Jews will be quick to report on those Jewish tricks.

They don't want to pull that thread lest all online (((advertising))) be found out for the fraud that it is.

>This is unironically the first time I heard of this "streaming site"
Yeah same here. Must be hip-hop or rap based because all I know is Spotify, Pandora, Soundcloud and shit like that. Most of what I want to listen to is on Spotify so I personally just use that but never heard of this site and I'm sure Jay-Z is far enough removed from that business to see any charges.
I hate to defend a nigger like him but, being a businessman myself I understand that he probably didn't even know what or how the fuck this site worked, he just bought it because streaming sites look like they can generate a cash stream.
Where he fucked up is who he hired to run this business, probably some shady buddy of his or something, but in the end I doubt this will touch Jay-Z at all. I mean, it's not like that dumb nigger knows how fucking site streaming works and coded the app himself. He will be fine.

the revenge of kanye

>black man does a crime in America
Up next, water is wet...

A fucking crack dealer grows up to be a criminal.
Imma gene me shalk

wasn't there a report a while back about how the NYT and other outlets buy page clicks from China? Massive SEC violations, the whole ship needs to burn just to get rid of the rats

Who cares. if Jay-Z dies of incurable crab lice tomorrow, it makes zero difference to anyone.

Maybe Beyodsa can get a more interesting, better looking dude to bone her, but that's about it.

>The consequences of this alleged tampering are seismic.

>DN says it has gained access to record company royalty payment reports, which reveal that TIDAL paid Sony in excess of $4 million across April and May of 2016.

>Of this, Lemonade – a Billboard 200 No.1 album – accounted for $2.5 million, based on the figures reported by TIDAL.

>It’s a similar case for The Life of Pablo: according to DN, in February and March 2016, TIDAL paid Universal a total of €3.2 million.

>Of this, The Life of Pablo cashed in around €2 million.

Attached: thesuperlativelaugh.jpg (455x675, 113K)

No wonder. I guess fuck wypipo works until you need them to pay for your services.

this wont ever be publised n america cuz jay z is the master masn of the blacks, also how did they find out the playlist is fraudulent must have been inside leak

This was reported on CDAN at least a year ago. It is known to insiders in the music industry.

As long as my stolen tidal account I paid $1 for doesn't go I'll be happy.
Tidal is actually so fuckin' good. Quality shits all over spotify.

This. How do we blame Russians and white people for setting up these fine fellows?

A nigger gets his life destroyed. A prominent nigger at that. Why wouldn't you care?

It is not about gloating over the misfortune of a single individual. That is just some perverted degeneracy disguised as white nationalism.

Probably all the extra bandwidth that no one uses

RUSSIAN BOTS!!!

FUCKING RUSSIAN COLLUSION!

JAY-Z IS A RUSSIAN SLEEPER!!!

This entire board is about gloating over people's misfortune. Quit being such a fucking faggot and embrace chaos already. It's the reason this supported Trump in the first place and anyone not on board should go back where they came from. Now let us spread this dumb news because I want chimpouts on Twitter.

This. It could be the next big bubble to burst.

Nah they've got structured pricing/quality.
The master recordings actually sound better than CD. I've compared them side to side.

tfw blockchain will be the literal downfall of niggers who seem to always be criminal not matter how high up they go

I always thought a Jewish producer must have told Biggie to add that. His lyrics don't usually transgress those lines but that's normal for a person of the Jewish faith to talk about killing children.