Humans are 6 feet or taller. If you are below that, you're a manlet subhuman cretin. Prove me wrong

Humans are 6 feet or taller. If you are below that, you're a manlet subhuman cretin. Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: you can't

Attached: height.jpg (696x826, 156K)

Another dumb thread by a meme flag

he's not wrong, 6'5 here and i feel absolutely ubermensch.

B-but I'm a girl

I'm 6'5, and consider your criteria to be flawed, and inconsistent with humanity. Suck logical tumescence, dipshit.

then avoid those under 6 feet

tits or gtfo

Femanon here, so ummm yah it doesnt matter if im under 6ft :)

but guys should be ideally 6'2+ if they want a chance to take me out

TOGTFO, fucking retard. Don't you know the rules?

girl here

that is all

We should remove the right to vote for anyone under 6 feet tall. That would solve the feminist problem.

8/10 of people I see who are above 6 is either a land whale or a lanklet including women, rather be a 5’11-6,0 hunk than that.

Attached: F27F998D-9629-4C83-BFB8-1A7EC658248C.jpg (640x917, 72K)

>this manlet cope

Women will always choose a tall lanklet over a gym going manlet

not really

>tfw 7'11 montenegrin

Whammon don't care about your muscles. They see a tall guy and the pussy becomes moist. When will manlets learn?

See above, who the fuck let you out of your cage cunt?

Attached: 1514857560191.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

>""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""" under 7 feet
lmaoing @ ur lief

>not being a 20' Chad Nephilim

and what medical school did you attend?

5'10 is king of manlets. 6' proper. 5'11 is the mythical realm where you can pass as either a manlet or a normal man and it usually comes down to skeleton size and proportions at that point.

Cool nobody was asking you in the first place and any "woman" who posts on here is so beyond ugly midgets would vomit at the sight of you nekkid

Can I be a "Manlet Duke" @ 5'9"? Plz say yes.

no

Attached: 263fc824d360dc7c8a95736f313479a2073416aac2758cff315aa4d146947c17 (1).png (1286x692, 100K)

This is like the 6 million. They just keep adding numbers.

Oh my even before I asked I must have known!!

Attached: cUcK Goblino.jpg (960x540, 104K)

5... 9... kys.

I'm a girl

lanklet?
Probably because you live in a degenerate country, who got too much comfy because of money

Im 1.96 meters tall and i look like a gladiator, you should see me legs and upperbody.

I look like i should throw a massive spear into the the mouth of the shitskin king.

I see them mini tanks at the gym, thats what they are mini tanks! I could manhandle them like a cube.

people can't choose their height retards,only wh*Tes are 6 feet and taller

I lift the knee higher than they could throw kicks

>Im 1.96 meters tall and i look like a gladiator

t. pic rel

Attached: GypcyScum22.jpg (346x500, 39K)

Short girls breed short men
Short girls are the genetic dead end

womanlet

I agree, I am 6'1 which is not tall at all. However i'm 15 so I still have time. What worries me is my sisters are 5'11 and 6'2 (they are both older than me) my parents are 5'10 (mom) and 6'3 (dad)

enjoy your ban

I'm 6'1, but I should remind you of the Achilles v Boagrius scene from Troy, which is 100% historically accurate.

Hows London looking pretty boy? Looks like Africa to me.

>i look like a gladiator, you should see me legs and upperbody.

You walk around in murmillo armor all the time or what?

Side note, you do know gladiators hade alot of body fat right? Their training and diet was literally focused maintaining alot of blubber
Cause when fat gets cut it heals easy, when muscle gets cut your fucked for life in most cases

Attached: JPEG_20180416_052429.jpg (680x680, 42K)

great fight scene
doubt it was that amazing

Im 107 kilograms of mass at 1.96m tall.
Dont worry ill never get rid of the love handles no matter what i do.

I dont aim for shredded anyway. I rather impose the massive stature than bruce lee type of shit.

So you're not human.

found the manlet

Happened in real life exactly as it did on film, they had photos.

Well then I stand corrected, from your posts you seamed like super shredded gym freak

I don't want that chance though, faggot.

>OP

Attached: 1525012907121.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>pretty boy

His uglyshit defense mechanism has been triggered. He must also be a manlet with this much insecurity XD

Average Roman legionnaire was 5'4 so get out freak

You look like Africa too

Attached: 1525703410925.jpg (300x300, 24K)

I'm 5'9" and I've never felt insecure about my height. It's a good height, you elitist giant freaks.

>be manlet
>require less resources to live
>more left for your people
if you care about your own people then manlets > giantfags

Attached: 1487784314571.png (790x600, 308K)

>mfw my kids were not born human

they are only 3 and 5 but is there any hope for them?

im 6'3 and i feel like there is this giant gap between us

Attached: 9836101039681.jpg (1024x780, 53K)

Nanana, im blonde of hair even. Not the blondest blonde but good enough.
Im what Adolf and Supreme General and Martyr Antonescu wanted.

Im not even kidding.

I should breed the entire Europe so we reconstruct this mess.

Height led to more broken bones, taller people were more venerable to deformities.

6'3 übermensch reporting in, I still feel like a manlet.

Stop looking in your pants you will feel better.

I have a 8,5 inches BMC (Big Magyar Cock)

Attached: 1522933515753.jpg (740x411, 164K)

they make fine sex pets, though

It's not evolutionary beneficial to be tall.

Six feet? Isn't that something like 120cm? Unless you have clown feet, of course.

6ft is 183cm you brainlet

Sorry user you must abort your younglets

Growing earth theory. Smaller planet less gravity, thus bigger animals/ humans.

>manlet with 18 inch biceps
>"oh he is lucky hes got those stocky manlet genes"

>manmore with 18 inch biceps
"how many roids u on brah?"

No sane person feels insecure about being average.

No you don’t.

These larping threads need to banned. Lmao.

>Prove me wrong.
I've met several niggers and even a few women who were 6 feet or taller. What do I win?

subhuman

Manlets, not even once.

Attached: 9cTPzXA.jpg (900x702, 101K)

Show your true flag height hating asshole

As a male 6'5 is the tallest you can be genetically without straining your heart and or exponently increasing health risks to joints and hip issues.

For women it's 6'2. We are slowly getting close to our maximum evolution in size as a species but if we breed people who get too tall for what our bodies are naturally able to handle then we are fucked.

Attached: Barda-andScott.jpg (307x589, 146K)

5'8" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford . I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order
Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

You we're never human to begin with

ping pong

Attached: badass.jpg (255x197, 11K)

Under 6 feet here, feel subhuman and like I don't deserve anything a lot of the time. Under 6 feet is beta trap.

>he thinks the best thing he can do for his people is consume less resources
manlet mindset dot png

Can you imagine trying to fight a Jow Forums 8 foot guy?

The only hope I can think of is going for a LOW double leg, getting to mount, then armbaring him really quick, then while he is recoiling in pain from a destroyed elbow taking his back for a rear naked.

I would give myself like a 1/20 chance against an absolute unit like that.

Don't fall for it Romanon, I believe in the power of Eastern Europe.

this post proves you are cretin and dont know the meaning of the word

> pro-tip: you can't
when you jack off at night, I bet you think of those 4 words

Grugling not grow big like grug. Me think longnose tribe did it.

i though lithuanians were tall?

>mounting and armbaring and other MMA faggotry
If you fight by sports rules then yes, you'd get wrecked. In a real fight he'd have the advantage yes, but as you say the Jow Forums is the key. It's still the most fit person who wins.

>manlet sports

I don't date men under 180 cm and it's strongly advised to be at least 185/190 to have a chance with me.
I just don't feel safe being in the arms of a man if he is under these numbers, also I want my children to be tall.

Height is a multiplier not a addition,if you are ugly as fuck being tall will just make you look like a freak,if you are handsome being tall will make you chad,its really simple but people still dont understand that

guess I'm king of manlets then

I don't wanna go the way of the dachshund