What does Jow Forums think of this guy?

Harry Kondabolu has a new special on Netflix. He fornerly worked for Hillary Clinton. He is far left, most of his jokes are cringe, and he is openpy racist against whites on Twitter.

Attached: HariKondabolu_Sq_profile_thumb.jpg (235x235, 59K)

I don’t think of him.

dunno man some washed up indian getting mad about a character that was created like 20+ years ago

Never heard of him, won’t remember his name, and forget about this entirely in about 5 min

he's an unfunny pretentious faggot. the shitsons shouldve doubled down and moved apu into an IT job where he could sexually harass women online.

link to twitter racism

well, he is brown, so he is inferior to me.
why should i even care

>Openly racist against white
>Wypipo it's soooo cheap

He failed as a comedian so jumped on the oppression bandwagon and even a lot of people who are usually suckers for that kind of thing think he's full of shit. He has single-handedly done more damage for Pajeets in the west than Apu could ever dream of doing.

This

I went to college with him. He was always trying to get with white women and always failing. I imagine that pattern does much to explain his current anger towards white society.

poo in loo who doesn't understand what a caricature is

He's what you an ascended poo. Other poo's flock to his benevolent nature just to be rightfully pooed by him.

Awe-breaking! I hope more poo's can achieve such facial roundness as this poo-god!

This is exactly why nobody likes you, Bangladesh.

Is this the ultra faggot who’s crying about Apu still?

Mega cuck

What?

Yes.

Says the nigger

Fpbp

Fpbp, we are done here

"He" also got the triggered face

I think he, and every other anti-white racist, should be kicked out of Western Civilization and banned from ever returning. If you hate us, fuck off to your Utopia in Africa or Asia, even if you're white. I'm not interested in their "stories" anymore, I don't care what the excuses are, I've seen all our tolerance and understanding backfire every single time, so you don't deserve to live in white nations if you're racist towards white people.

I don't even know who he is and I don't care.

His name rhymes with Hairy Poointheloo.

Attached: NC Laugh.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

It's hari kondabolu you fucking muppet spell it right so I can watch it and rage at it

>He is far left, most of his jokes are cringe, and he is openpy racist against whites on Twitter.

Just another whiny shitskin, they don't even bother anymore. A dime a dozen

He will be deported, flee the country, or killed within 20 years. These spoiled leftwing shitskins think California is reality. They will learn the hard way about the return of history.

Are you familiar with Yasmin Alibha-Brown or Joseph Harker?

Call this guy "the Apu guy," bind him with that character forever

Looks like another Indian/Paki who was rejected by one too many white girls.

I've seen this guy and know him. He's human shit who is guerrilla marketing here.

He's probably the most unfunny comedian I've ever seen who uses media and leftist tactics to further his career. Couldn't make it in a real comedy city so he went to a tiny leftist city in Seattle and proceeded to ruin the comedy scene there. He's also a sociopath in that he's only about himself. He's an Alinskyist paraiste who destroys anything he touches and he's attention starved which is what his entire career about.

Basically racist, cancerous communist who should be killed for the betterment of mankind.

Also, fuck you Hari for posting about yourself here.

Attached: REALLYFAGGOT2.jpg (251x242, 11K)

He doesn't see Apu as what he is. Apu is a tragic tale of a man who in his home country was a college educated man but upon coming to America ended up working at a convenience store because of the system. He's a dedicated, hard working, family man. His faith is the only one that has ever been shown in a good light with only the Simpson family misinterpreting it. But mostly he's just in it for the publicity, it's not until I see his tranny cunt of an abomination face that I remember he exists. If the Simpsons never acknowledge him again then he will fade because no one cares