Are public universities degenarate?

Are public universities degenarate?

pic from my country

Attached: 32073033_2051757101766055_7900759213356351488_n.jpg (720x960, 104K)

Women's suffrage was a mistake

Your country is and always has been a sad joke. Looking at that picture, the only thing that surprises me is that you haven't rearranged the used pads into the shape of Las Malvinas.

I hope you invade the Falklands again so we can all enjoy the hilarious sight of the British raping you. I'm too young to have seen the first round but from everything I've heard it was highly entertaining.

Attached: 1494590507270.jpg (2200x1308, 844K)

Show your flag Mohammed.

Its sad that the other beautiful girls have to pretend that they are in competition with the blacks. They just have to smile and wave.

Universities in general are, but ethnically fucked countries sure take it up a notch

Attached: brazilian university.jpg (2048x1536, 514K)

I'll show you my flag when you show me a picture of your hand, negrito.

Attached: argentina is white cabron.jpg (990x675, 205K)

>I won't show my flag
Nigger confirmed.

I'm American, Tyrone, and white. Unlike you.

Attached: 1522060120888.jpg (800x800, 101K)

Yeah, so are 95%+ of private universities here.

yes they are. now prepare for race war

Universities are degenerate for the most part, there's less control (From parents and teachers) people are free to do whatever because they are "adults", in reality university and college is nothing more than high school part two.

>in reality university and college is nothing more than high school part two.
This

Que asco
And yes

A chalkboard? Fucking dark ages, man.

>he fell for the magic marker(tm) meme
Stay cucked by the jews

I’ve never seen a single chalkboard at my school, let alone degeneracy like that.

>when period is over

"""""White"""""

imagine the stench in that room

Your country needs to be burned to the ground for this

That picture
kek

Looks like Paulo Freire’s wet dream.

Id imagine it close to OPs pic room.

WHAT IS THIS SHIT EVEN TRYING TO PROVE? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T HOLD MY HATE ANYMORE, FUCKING 3D FEMALES, I need a break.

Attached: 152140816714.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

I'd wager they're similar. While brazilians are darker, a lot of argentinians have this swarthy showerless vibe about them. It's a tough call

My mom was a middle school teacher, she had a negress student who would live isolated because of her nigger stench. The negress' mom went to the school several times to discuss the matter, because her daughter was socially isolated, and my mom told me of one instance when nigress senior cried as she told everyone how her daughter showered everyday before going to school but she still smelled.

Just noticed it says fora temer in the bottom left corner...

Attached: 1523142893670.jpg (3000x2000, 1.63M)

If Picasso could paint with genes, it'd look like this room.

Whiter than you, Rodrigo.