Why no Western society can have a city that looks as amazing as this?

Why no Western society can have a city that looks as amazing as this?

Compare this transcendent aesthetic with the butt ugly NY, London, Berlin(ugh... threw up a little)

Attached: Burj-Khalifa-Dubai.jpg (1200x630, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Smith_(architect)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_F._Baker_(engineer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not moving to UAE and getting a 10/10 traditionalist arab qt

Attached: 6323_8c840f03ed9821b3bbf69c7dd4add49d.jpg (1024x681, 259K)

Because those cities you mentioned weren't built with oil money.

because no new cities are being built. the cities you mentioned have been around for 100s of years and no one is going to waste the money to rebuild the entire city to reflect a certain pseudo-futuristic aesthetic.

bedrock is needed for strong foundation, most western cities have been around for hundreds of years, built on top of the previous ruins.
not the best construction site.
oh and lets blame the jews too, naturally.

Attached: 1521770410088.gif (464x750, 1.69M)

Constructed with slave labor, designed by western architects, paid for with oil money.

this

Not an argument.

I get it, but couldn't we build something amazing in year of the lord 2018?

>we

I'd love to buy a ghost town and raffle lots to poltards, but I don't see it ending well without proper planning.

Forgot to add that they essentially had a "clean slate" to start with. There was virtually nothing in Dubai, no prior infrastructure or buildings in the way. It's virtually impossible to do with any other city.

Attached: beautiful-islamic-quotes-8.jpg (500x433, 21K)

Not an argument.

It was all built by Westerners tho, Arabs cannot into architecture.

it looks like shit

Attached: inspirational-islamic-quotes-1.jpg (500x310, 27K)

BEHOLD!

MARVEL AT OUR GLORY

Attached: Toronto_Skyline_Laura_Mitchell_edit.jpg (1290x430, 147K)

That shit is cringey. Fucking retarded dunecoon.

>he calls that cheesy village a city
Muh side

Also most of the buildings are completely empty.

kek even your buildings are designed for whites
all the arabs did was carry the metal used to build it

Attached: Capture.png (699x157, 26K)

>build something amazing
there is a reason we export architects
we have lost the war at home, and have to deal with shit like this on a regular basis.

Attached: 5f7f621511fc1e4fe3ac1c8052542cbca4d33097.jpg (770x576, 355K)

Who the fuck wants to live there anyway.

Attached: Detroit-Cox.jpg (780x439, 110K)

Western cities are old and didn't have the means or a reason to build something like that at the time. Even today I don't see a reason to build something like that, why don't they put the money toward getting their kids out of human trafficking instead? And aren't these Mohammedans supposed to be humble?

Attached: 1517551382768.jpg (618x597, 144K)

heh, lots of $ to build new buildings, but they have no class.

nouveau riche

we all look down on you

>Why no Western society can have a city that looks as amazing as this?

Western cities are either 500+ years old or containment areas for niggers and spics.

what the west does best atm,
is civil engineering
dont cherry pick a nigger infested shit hole. you can do better.

Attached: Millau-Viaduct-Bridge.jpg (500x400, 52K)

What? Cheap, post-modern garbage that went out of date 15 years ago?

Give it a decade or two after the oil runs out and Dubai will be a decaying hellhole.

Neck yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Smith_(architect)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_F._Baker_(engineer)

Attached: dg.jpg (330x510, 44K)

>arabs
>doing actual work
buddy pal guy you need to read up on slave labor in the UAE. they use charcoal niggers to do their work. and then they don't pay them.

>Niggers
>Americans
...?

We have total decentralization of architecture design in the west, so we have to endure ugly and pretentious buildings with no recourse. Dubai doesn't.

Build on sand, pay the piper.

Most cities didnt spring up from a desert in modern times and have billions to throw away on building new stuff.

Maybe if/when Cali falls into the ocean well see something like this in whatever is leftover.

detroit used to be touted as the city of the future before the niggers came in. American cities are almost entirely utilitarian and cheap. We place almost no emphasis on aesthetics because that costs more money.

Even more pathetic is the white trash who think that that rubbish looks impressive and go on holiday there.

Those hotels are in the red and are not projected to make any money. Even in Slovenia, you would not be able to build a building like that with slaves, (which you can do in the Middle East). With slave labor, these hotels are not profitable....without slave labor, these hotels are not profitable.

Going to look amazing once the oil dries up and they have no wealth to maintain it.

Spooky abandoned tower in a sand covered landscape.

Amazing =/= soulless steel and glass that'll last a few decades tops.

Attached: Cologne Cathedral, Germany.jpg (1024x768, 503K)

Oil lottery money + white engineers

Didn't know we had arab oil tycoons paying shills now

aristocrocy is not considered a democratic movement in the West. Ony countries ruled by royal or noble families can build such massive and expensive structures, typically in western countries there are regulations and bureaucracy so you can't build towers because you dreamt of it at all cost.

It was designed by white people.

Hey, it used to be nice

Attached: 636374673364193620-080417-MIcentralstation-1.jpg (3200x1680, 925K)

Foolish is the man who builds his house on sand. This city has all the trappings of successful cultures, yet has contributed none of its own. When the oil has gone, so will have this city, for its foundation sits shallow in the sand.

You really have no idea on construction, the more stuff there is on a plot of land the more expensive it is to develop it as you need to have that stuff removed, that costs money, if the land is not up to standard you have to have it brought up to standard, that costs money, getting materials into a very urban place costs more money than bringing them to the middle of no where. Having literally nothing of value for miles around allows architects to create things you can't in a small urban plot, it also lets construction crews to move easily minimizing the risk for accidents and allows for the ease of movement of the goods needed to build.

I would rather our cities have architecture that reflects centuries of process. You sandniggers can keep your modern steal antmounds.

Attached: Budapest.jpg (696x392, 78K)

no u

It literally takes 5 seconds to go to google maps and look at google street view of Dubai. Had you done this, you would immediately understand that the place is a hellhole unfit for human occupation.

Attached: toronto_most_wanted.jpg (732x924, 155K)

Dubai would make a pretty cool looking wasteland when the petrodollar runs out.

Attached: DubaiWasteland.jpg (960x540, 178K)

Been there, it's amazing. People worked on it their entire lives knowing they wouldn't see it finished but they trusted the next generations to complete their work.

Attached: 1499116153485.png (572x505, 92K)

We need to build a new US capital somewhere in Kansas or Nebraska.

Attached: DubaiWasteland2.jpg (964x774, 226K)

Imagine paintballing there famalam.

Attached: 1520969643647.jpg (319x331, 15K)

Of course the serbian pig herder is easily impressed by this garish and ostentatious theme park of a town.
Also, everything in that picture was designed by europeans or north americans and built by slaves from south east asia

slavs have no taste
give your cities back to the germans you subhumans

I meant slovenian

imagine dying for the zog there famalam

Attached: 1513628848664.jpg (369x387, 35K)

because no western country allows slaves to built a city like this

Toronto is the ugliest city I've ever visited and filled with shitty people.

Imagine fighting against rapid Pajeet slaves. Scary shit.

solid post

Have any of you been to Dubai? It's a fucking mess. No sidewalks anywhere, sand everywhere, hordes of slave chain-gangs milling about on the sides of the highways, ugly construction cranes across the skyline (they are photoshopped out of that picture), and tons of Indians and Africans milling about in the narrow souks. If you live there you will never see a native male outside of his car. You will occasionally see a European trophy wife dropping 10k on a shopping spree at the mall.

>*China*
90% of what you see there is Chinese. I wouldn't want to be living in one of those skyscrapers in 30 years. Not to mention the Chinese elevator curse

Unlivable city. Lived there for 2 years.
Has it's spots. But it's so artificial you get sick of it pretty fast.

kek
Just like you’re little city the shit skins are the majority as well. So it doesn’t matter.

looks bland and artificial

arabs have a penchant for building giant sky penises.

Attached: saudi arabia.jpg (481x306, 22K)

Imagine, we built a whole district of aesthetic buildings in a few years to celebrate our 1000th anniversary at the end of the 1800s
Really makes you think what could have been if western society haven't been subverted and all this technology and industry was used for good and beauty

Attached: 02.jpg (904x516, 154K)

>Unlivable city. Lived there for 2 years.

You contradicted yourself within 1 line.

Should have done Minas Morgul

Fuck off Mo, get the fuck out of Slovenia and go worship your evil masters in their sandnigger lands

Youre right. Its an explanation. A sound one at that.

it doesn't look "amazing" honestly man, you need to do a double take... reminds me of a prefab mcmansion

why do you like cities that look like fake plastic toys?

I imagine it would feel like Armageddon which supposedly is a physical place but in Israel not the UAE.
>ZOG
Tried to recruit me several times and it succeeded with some of my relatives and classmates but never me and never will.
you would be ded

Desert with nothing on it and billions of money later with western engineers. You call that peak of construction? I seen better. China got million places like that.

>UAE
>Muslim traditionalists
pick one
That place is filled with poo in loo slaves and Muslim migrants. 80% of population are Indians.

Attached: Solar valley China Micro-E hotel.jpg (5436x2118, 3.83M)

>lakeside
Cringe

and filly pinos

Foreigners build it you know

Because we currently don't have enough of an economic boom to build superfluous "my dick is bigger than yours" towers or enough optimism and growing population/commerce to raise entire cities out of literal desert according to a singular modern vision.

Friendly reminder that the Burj Khalifa was originally supposed to be called the Burj Dubai, but they ran out of money to pay for it and the ruler of Abu Dhabi bailed it out, which is why it's named after him now.

Do Arab qts like white boys ?

You sir are a man of class

back when people thought about their children and their childrens' children and not just themselves and their instant gratification.

this is the worst epic meme sentence ive ever seen in my life kill yourself

agreed, they just look more personable too

Attached: Chicago World's Fair 1893.jpg (1272x966, 350K)

America's civil engineering is fucking shit compared to the Dutch

you have no idea what you're even missing out on

Attached: flying drawbridge.jpg (1560x1044, 311K)

That'll be cool as fuck to urban explore

>compares massive city built in the last few years with oil money that was intented to be a tourist city and the playground for all the rich and powerful in the middle east to cities that are hundreds of years old that run the worlds economy and pump out technology
sometimes efficient isnt pretty

They really want to be the new London, don't they. Heard they even want to create an alternative to Greenwich Mean time. We really have to get off the Saudi oil-teet already and the fucking burgers stop being allies with them.

Your country is a shithole Luigi

>White City 1893
>Jackson Park 2018 inhabited by blacks
Oh the humanity

>Thinks he'll get an arab qt if he sucks enough arab cock.

Keep dreaming, retard. Gulf-Arabs are tribalistic as fuck

this looks fucking retarded buddy

Also, what kind of retard who gets to live in Slovenia is dumb enough to envy a city in the desert somewhere in the Middle East?

nobody does it better

Attached: 1506796778449.jpg (2400x1600, 3.46M)

designing shit in an ugly, weird way - just 'cuz.

wew lad