LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!! THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS UPON US! MESSIAH COMES

Jewish brothers and sisters, the prophecy is in the making. Goyim, be aware that those who stand against Israel will be the losers in the end.

When the LORD thy G-d shall
enlarge thy border, as He hath
promised thee, and thou shalt say: ‘I
will eat flesh’, because thy soul
desireth to eat flesh; thou mayest eat
flesh, after all the desire of thy soul.

When the LORD thy G-d shall cut
off the nations from before thee,
whither thou goest in to dispossess
them, and thou dispossessest them, and
dwellest in their land;

Howbeit there shall be no needy
among you - for the LORD will surely
bless thee in the land which the LORD
thy G-d giveth thee for an inheritance
to possess it - if only thou diligently
hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy
G-d, to observe to do all this
commandment which I command thee
this day.

For the LORD thy G-d will
bless thee, as He promised thee; and
thou shalt lend unto many nations, but
thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt
rule over many nations, but they shall
not rule over thee.

Attached: Israel_flag.jpg (3472x2544, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1516047531888.jpg (1200x627, 576K)

They Messiah came 2000 years ago you stupid nigger, fuck off you dirty, torah fucking, circumcised piece of Khazarian cunt slime.

Yawn

BOOOORING

This is thoroughly enjoyable. You morons have misinterpreted everything. I would take a moment to shitcheck if it is not the deceivers, YOU, who have been deceived, if I had a hook for a nose.

Is that text for real ??

Death to Israel, of course.

this

Amen

I can't wait to kill dual citizens

I prefer Zoroastrianism

Why you hate us so much? Anyway, though you may not know it, you already serve the Kingdom of G-d. You were designed for it.

Deuteronomy.

Attached: Dont come to the office tommorrow.jpg (1280x2337, 1.25M)

I'll feed your kids feet first into a meat grinder kike

Long live the Saturn Cult!

All dual citicens are literally foreign agents !
Realize this!

Jeremiah saw God's wrath at Armageddon destroy Israel's enemies correct? I believe he also said that the wrath would not stop at the gates of Jerusalem so if that is what he said, you may want to tell your friends and yourself to come out of Babylon. Stop doing the things that make our God angry. Please come out of that whore Babylon or you will be forcibly humbled.

Ye ain't even the real Jews though, lol

They must be destroyed

Holy
Fucking
SHEEEEET!!

By the way. Babylon is not a physical place but a way of life.

this

>Goyim, be aware that those who stand against Israel will be the losers in the end.
Funny that you Khazar imposters would bring that up.
Israel are/is God's chosen people, not you.
You will absolutely lose in the end.

>Let's use a powerful protection symbol to keep the God we worship from fucking with our plans.

>You will absolutely lose in the end.
We have already won, dumbo. If you cannot see this yet, then you really are a brainlet.

>we wuz vikingz

Where is your Messiah?

Yeah bro that's Deuteronomy 12 if i remember right. It's not even obscure, it's a common one. They have passages about how theyre going to enslave every nation after the shofar. youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

You've won extermination for your hubris.
I pray it comes slowly for you.

God is a faggot and so are you.

You will see when the messiah sits on the throne of the temple, to command all the nations of the world. There will be peace and Israel will be greater and more bountiful than every before. All nations will revere the chosen people of G-d.

Fuck off memeflag kike imposter.

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

no worries, you can always fake one

Pretty sure you're actually speaking of the false messiah... but... good luck with your "world peace" and new temple.

>chosen people
>chosen to be slaves to egypt
>chosen to be holocausted
>chosen to be raptured/nuked
It is foretold.

Is the messiah coming back to teach assholes are sexual organs, feces is a snack and you should sexualize your children via bullshit gender confusion propaganda?

I think not. But you probably do

So listen up. Kikeistan has nothing to do with biblical Israel other than a pile of kike criminals stealing a name. You will lose this war - badly. Israel will be restored and it will look nothing like today's kikeistan.

Attached: IMG_0235.jpg (898x628, 90K)

But we will inherit so much, for keeping G-d's laws and not borrowing money with interest - like you goyim do. Stay mad all you want, but we have already won. It pleases me to know that an enemy of Israel is mad right now. haha

The original merchants were Venetian. Usury is a meme. Enjoy your radioactive desert wasteland.

Because if God loves you so much, decided to give you so many genetic diseases?

Attached: Jewish blood diseases.png (631x2798, 1.12M)

Now the question is who's going to be more 1488 in the coming civil unrest?

The Southern Whites with no allegiance to Israel or the Latinos and their overall anger?
Or will we see a surprise Black Uprising in this collective 1488?

Keep in mind Neo-Con Anglos (aka Jew Slaves) also get the gas.

Attached: 1524212064633.png (235x200, 38K)

haha I can taste your delicious tears, stormcuck. You will never defeat the jewish people. The messiah will rule for 1000 years. Then, you will try again and you will lose again.

How will you recognize when the messiah arrives?
What happens if you wait forever and never arrive?

This but unironically

>jewish
>people
lol enjoy your Sarin meal kike.

Attached: Shlomo Sand Jewish people.jpg (646x1050, 265K)

Attached: 1523823363714.png (640x300, 43K)

He arrives after the temple is rebuilt. One of my theories is that maybe Iran will accidentally destroy the dome of the rock, while targeting the American embassy in Jerusalem or something like that. Then, Israel would rebuild the temple and the messiah would make peace with all the nations, and all the peoples would serve the kingdom of Israel. That is how I imagine it will come to pass. Though, no one really knows the right time. Only G-d knows.

this this

you could blow up the dome yourself to speed up the process, you know

Prayer for my Israeli brothers in spirit, favor in coming war
קופץ די לטרוף
קופץ לולאה לטחון
קופץ לטבול את הקופסה

amen brother

Attached: 3D77B8FE-3BEC-496A-8C9C-F6413E6AD6CF.jpg (1024x761, 74K)

>Prayer for my Israeli brothers in spirit
converted?

Dude... The bible clearly states that the anti Christ will be born before Christ returns. The the fucking bible num nuts before you shoot your mouth off.

Read the*

saged until that day Israel stops hiding behind and relying upon the US taxpayer and military to do ALL the heavy lifting AND the cleanup.

Israel needs to grow the fuck up and fight it’s own wars of conquest like a fucking man.

Attached: 31B7B41B-9B67-46B8-9368-10F85B3ABE5D.jpg (1025x698, 206K)

burn in hell kike

That sounds like the kind of thing a perverse goy would do. The jewish people don't engage in such things. G-d's plan will happen when He wants to. The only thing that matters is that G-d promised that land to the jewish people. He also promised Israel would not fall if we kept the laws and commandments.

But you have not come close to keeping G-d's law or his commandments. So you are imposters and thieves, nothing less.

DEATH TO ISRAEL

SIEG HEIL

((((the prophecy is in the making)))

>Take Syria
>read that again
>in the making

Every fucking time...

Read Enoch and Revelations

American goyim are doing what goyim are supposed to do. There's great honor in serving the interests of the kingdom of Israel. G-d has blessed the US for decades, because they help Israel.

>The jewish people don't engage in such things.
kek

Deus Vult! O_^;7

A new book will be written.

you are imposters.posers.fakes

there is no god to help you here...

there are no words strong enough for the hatred i feel for you and your people
you will burn for all of eternity in the depths of hell

didnt you read the gospel? jesus IS the temple. it was destroyed and in three days he rebuilt it (by being resurrected)

Read Enoch and Revelations

Faggot OP

>>>/ptg/

stingy jew

Wrong flag faggot.

Attached: 1522087166362.png (625x626, 16K)

Kek....nobody is busing your bullshit and Trump doesn’t require the religious right in order to get elected

Go back to the drawing board. Israel is not a priority for the USA...well, other than keeping their illegal rouge nuclear arsenal in check, Israel is not something that our nation is reliant upon. In fact, it’s Israel who is parasitically reliant upon the USA.

Attached: F2758C8B-74C8-4858-9D11-7A615B332379.jpg (360x524, 78K)

What fucking God? You worship a bunch of Fake deities your weird ass people picked up in the wild, Shekinah, Baal, Moloch, you don't worship our Lord from the Bible that is for sure. He'll you bang a female light deity, c'mon man you're not foolin anyone synagogue of satan

Attached: justice-2060093_960_720.jpg (960x640, 79K)

The thing to watch out for is many Jews coming to Christ. If that happens, we are indeed in the end and Christ will return soon.

The children of the flesh will be given the privilege of being children of promise before the end

>Goyim, be aware that those who stand against Israel will be the losers in the end.
as opposed to the fabulous benefits of being your """ally"""?

Rest assured , you will be purged from this earth.
Judaism is incompatible with nature.
The natural biological balance will prevail

sven is trying to escape the cuck shed again achmed.
catch him quick and go rape his sister.

You have lost and you know it. The jewish people will always prevail. Goy, before the end of this age you will willingly serve the kingdom of our LORD. You know it's true.

Israel is so great the only thing that could make it better is open borders.

Attached: 1525312250118.png (600x700, 30K)

Not sven.
The day will come when you kikes will be running and hiding like rats, and we will hunt down and get every single one of you filthy creatures because you're so easy to spot.
Tic-tac Jebediah, tic-tac

he's seriously escaping from the cuck shed as we speak
if you don't catch him now the cuck in him will weaken and you won't be able to fuck his sister anymore, stop wasting time achmed.