"Slavery was a choice" - Kanye West

"Slavery was a choice" - Kanye West

Is he right?

Attached: 4B9ED85F00000578-0-image-m-2_1524859365688.jpg (634x983, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/did-african-american-slaves-rebel/
youtube.com/watch?v=-SoKFycTmVU
understandingslavery.com/index.php-option=com_content&view=article&id=310_resistance-and-rebellion&catid=125_themes&Itemid=222.html
ldhi.library.cofc.edu/exhibits/show/africanpassageslowcountryadapt/introductionatlanticworld/african_participation_and_resi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeh probably

Attached: 3059_1.jpg (728x409, 179K)

yes

Think about the slave to owner ratio. They could have overwhelmed any plantation at any given moment. A concerted movement could have resulted in a successful slave rebellion.

Attached: martha-snoop.jpg (2000x1334, 655K)

This, unironically

It was a choice. It still is a choice. Mankind is always free.

Obviously.
They could have fought back or been so rebellious it wouldn't have been worth it.
Hell, even spineless Jews didn't put up with being slaves.

He was referring to victim mentalitiy about slavery, you faggot. Either way it still would be a choice. Kys, fag sucking dick tickled. I bet you kiss your male prostitues, little bitch. You’re probably getting pounded out by a rough trick named Russel waiting for more (You)s. Well, here is one along with the hopes you kys choking on nigger dongs.

i guess it turns out that blacks are the most subservient of all

Snoop dogg is less black than charles barkley. Look at his thin lips.

There were slave rebellions. They were put down.

Lee put one down just before the civil war started.

Did he ever actually say that or is this just the work of dipshits cutting out summaries of paragraphs and pretending like that’s exactly what went down?

why do you retards truncate the quote? he said after hundreds years of slavery, it sounds like a choice. and it is. and it also relates to the slave state theyve put themselves in with democrats and welfare states. its not even a fucking deep or artsy fucking bullshit message like nigger glover tried with his music video. its pretty fucking basic and only requires an iq above 70 to understand the concept he discusses.

pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/did-african-american-slaves-rebel/

What's with the dishonesty?

What's with the double think?

Nigga be right.

Is this an interior view of your ass?....

Attached: Salt Mine.jpg (1247x820, 358K)

It currently is, yes.

He didn't say that at all. He talked about the slavery mindset that the democrats want the black community to be in.

He was talking about the master slave dialectic, but that went right over 97% of Americans heads

He meant that black people today can choose to be slaves or not. His complaint is that liberals want/need all black people to be victims of slavery, and thus still held back by slavery.

Does it matter

Blacks started the slave trade so yeah.
Shit theu still have slaves

This

Attached: 1525654203685.jpg (608x515, 221K)

...graphic...

Attached: IMG_6873.jpg (550x733, 73K)

Americans are gnats, brainwashed idiots - upon hearing a trigger phrase/word they go full retard.

pussy

Africans sold their own into slavery so yeah it was a choice.

Yes, go tell William Wallace that he has no choice but to be a slave.

Attached: 1515726893422.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

It still is.

>IQ above 70
Well that's why all the niggers are chimping out and it flew right over their heads

Natives weren't enslaved.

Asians weren't enslaved.

Indians weren't enslaved.

Australian natives(aborigenes) weren't enslaved.

Only the low IQ high testosterone ugly stinking monkey accepted that shit.

It's a gross misinterpretation is what he said. What he means js that after 400 years, in the modern day and age black people have a choice whether they are going to let their history and heritage effect them in the sense of "Me is black, I are victim, u owes me gibz and reparashuns" or whether they say that shit is in the past, they are citizens of the USA just like everyone else and their fortune is their own responsibility and entirely up to them moving forward.

To put it simply, he feels the black victim mentality restricts him, so he chooses not to buy into it and would like for fellow black to do likewise.

Boiled down to the simplest interpretation of this statement he is correct. You can resist Slavery until you are either killed or freed. There is always a choice.

YES. THE OTHER OPTION WAS TO ESCAPE BACK TO AFRICA.
STUPID NEGRO

Yes.

Listen to his song New Slaves:

>What you want, a Bentley? Fur coat? A diamond chain?
All you blacks want all the same things"
Used to only be niggas now everybody playing
Spending everything on Alexander Wang
New Slaves

>You see there's leaders and there's followers
But I'd rather be a dick than a swallower.

>They throwing hate at me
Want me to stay at ease
Fuck you and your corporation
Y'all niggas can't control me
I know that we the new slaves

>I'll move my family out the country
So you can't see where I stay
So go and grab the reporters
So I can smash their recorders
See they'll confuse us with some bullshit
Like the New World Order

>They prolly all in the Hamptons
Braggin' 'bout what they made
Fuck you and your Hampton house
I'll fuck your Hampton spouse
Came on her Hampton blouse
And in her Hampton mouth
Y'all 'bout to turn shit up
I'm 'bout to tear shit down
I'm 'bout to air shit out
Now what the fuck they gon' say now?

youtube.com/watch?v=-SoKFycTmVU

Attached: Kanye-West2_vice_670.jpg (634x445, 82K)

It's still the same old dichotomy though, isn't it? Slavery is easy, you submit totally to the will of another and have them care for you and detetmine your fate. Whether this servitude is cruel kind is up to the master . Slavery to the state or slavery to the individual, it makes no difference. Both are complete abandonment of the responsibility of a free individual.

Slave revolts if not successful usually still ended up with you not in slavery because you died.

The blacks were bred into slavery by the anunnaki in africa many 10s of thousands of years ago.
The methods of control they wielded over the very primitive blackstaught them quickly not to challenge the people in charge and over 10s of thousands of years subservience is bred into the blacks but you must dominate them like an alpha.

Attached: anunnaki.jpg (1675x954, 613K)

nah, that's why it's called slavery lol

What's it like having the brain capacity of a 7 year old?

Attached: 1475462371503.jpg (1016x1016, 454K)

yes, but he was talking about the "slave mentality", why is this so dificult to understand?

Exactly this, it's literally impossible to wrap your head around it not being a choice

One can chose to be a slave.

Slavery and choice don't negate each other.

It comes from the Latin ''Sclava'' which means ''Captive''.

They chose to be captivated by being lazy and ignorant.

If he can't choose what he believes, is he free?

NO.
THE RETARDED NEGRO IS TALKING ABOUT THE INSTITUTIONALIZED SLAVERY. 'WAS AN OPTION'

“A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind”
― Robert Oxton Bolton

He is. Look at Haiti as proof.

>They chose to be captivated by being lazy and ignorant.
How the fuck were they supposed to beat people with guns?

Attached: 54706D77-296E-4B0F-85BB-22EB9DBAC9BE.jpg (620x430, 32K)

Yes, we fought a war, brother against brother, for these ungrateful niggers...

Some countries like Angola fought and resisted the captors.
While most African rulers were bought by white traders to let their people become slaves (pic related

SO YES SLAVERY WAS A CHOICE.

AFRICANS WERE BETRAYED BY THEIR OWN RULERS WHO NOT ONLY DID ALMOST NOTHING TO RESIST BUT WERE ACTUALLY SELLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

BLACKS ARE TO BE BLAMED FOR THE ENSLAVEMENT OF WEAKER BLACK.

source: understandingslavery.com/index.php-option=com_content&view=article&id=310_resistance-and-rebellion&catid=125_themes&Itemid=222.html

Attached: ascdcwregt3.png (739x101, 11K)

Now let's set the record straight. There is no argument over the choice between peace and war, but there is only one guaranteed way you can have peace--and you can have it in the next second--surrender.

Admittedly there is a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson in history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face--that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight and surrender. If we continue to accommodate, continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand--the ultimatum.

or as one commentator put it, he would rather "live on his knees than die on his feet." And therein lies the road to war, because those voices don't speak for the rest of us. You and I know and do not believe that life is so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery.

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on Earth, or we will sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."

>tfw your ancestors chose to live on their knees rather than die on their feet.

>They chose to be captivated

Please stop posting. You're retarded.

At any point they could’ve died for their freedom but white men had to do it for them.

BLACKS RULERS SOLD THEIR OWN PEOPLE TO SLAVE TRADERS.

BLACKS CHOSE SLAVERY.

SOURCE:ldhi.library.cofc.edu/exhibits/show/africanpassageslowcountryadapt/introductionatlanticworld/african_participation_and_resi

Attached: 121121.png (600x289, 36K)