Who are some underrated or not well-known intellectual TITANS?

I remember watching JBP vids back in ‘16 and just knowing he was about to blow up big time. There have to be some more.

Attached: 2290E302-D26F-44A7-8066-4FA984C57EE4.jpg (768x384, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=dkBY8eLBp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=yQi8EH38K2s
youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vk
youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU
youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ttOA9i_dU
youtube.com/watch?v=37MOX-z94pI
nytimes.com/2018/05/08/opinion/intellectual-dark-web.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Peterson is so pathetic that the only people who talk about him on this board are shills like OP.

>Admiring Jordan Peterson on Jow Forums

Oooh, bad mistake

petersons function is to draw young men away from the inevitability of nationalism.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM WHILE TYRONE FUCKS YOUR GIRLFRIEND

DONT BE A DISGUSTING TRIBALIST

Jow Forums is anti Peterson because Peterson is anti extremism and Jow Forums is nationalist extremist at heart. So yeah, he’s pretty good.

hes a canadian fuckwad. He should have his VISA stripped away.

norman finklestein

You guys were slobbin that knob hard a year ago. What happened? Too mainstream for you? Can’t feel too smart if you’re not being s contrarian every waking moment of your life?

Pathetic

Attached: 2CEDCBA6-101F-47E2-A6F5-E2375226FC28.png (734x489, 423K)

This medicated cry baby loser preaches individualism and atheism to the one group on this planet who so desperately needs Nationalism and God and that group, the only group of people who consumes this faggots verbal diarrhea is young white men.

Young white men are rejecting tradition. Young white men are rejecting God. Young white men who for the past 70 years have refused to collectivize and stand up for their own damn interests are reading this losers garbage and thinking to themselves in glee "hey man i just have to clean my room and take my meds and everything will be ok" well you know what? Our country is occupied by an alien force (zionists) our southern border is being invaded by browns and we are being outbread at an exponential rate. The job market is flooded. Opioid use at an all time high. Suicide rate at an all time high and for what? because young white men are taking the gluttonous, selfish "individualist pill" and rejecting the normalcy that got them here in the first place.

Trade in your white picket fence for Jordan Petersons SSRI fueled "12 rules for life" and clean your room fucko because guess what? Fuck you retard.

>Oy vey these right wing israeli extremist jews are really bad goyim don't you agree? You should side with us leftist jews instead!

Peterson is right about a lot of things, but he is NOT an intellectual titan. He's just smart enough to read some of the real intellectual titans, and at least partly understand them. Then he resells their ideas to the masses, just like all the "New Age" books in the big bookstores, which just repackage Eastern ideas that are thousands of years old for the general public of today. I also share the suspicion some anons have that Peterson is controlled opposition.

no, he's had more time to reveal himself as the charlatan that he is. He was featured in the new york times recently as Approved Opposition because he's anti-nationalist and avoids the jq

I’m sure you’re just a quiet genius, t.can’t compete

Get off this board faggot.....

Attached: bluepill.jpg (600x500, 37K)

E Michael Jones

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but I am very well educated by any standard. Not saying I'm a genius, but I've read enough to know that Peterson's ideas are not revolutionary.

he’s just a way less intelligent Peterson who isn’t afraid to talk about Jews. He has his role but certainly is not an intellectual

Thomas Sowell, Steven Pinker

Both great but also very well-known

I never liked Peterson, right from the start I I wasn't all too impressed with his mere reluctance to use stupid fucking pronouns and after that I saw him as little more than babby's first "self-help guru" when people started delving into his talks and lectures.

It puzzles me why anyone ever started sucking his dick, maybe there is a great big audience here and on reddit who need to be told how to wipe their own fucking arse, but this is the moment where most people snapped out of the trance he put them in.
youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec

Nothing like the good old JQ to put a pseudo-intellectual charlatan on the spot and expose him as a fucking coward.

He doesn’t have a meme flag to hide behind like you, asshole. If he said one wrong thing he would be ruined. He’s just being careful

Kevin MacDonald is the only person I've found who talks about the JQ in an intellectually respectable way. He may be right or wrong, and I'm sure he's not right about everything, but he is a professor of psychology (like Peterson), and makes real arguments.

What do you think of jones?

You're a fucking retard. Every opportunity he's had, he always covers for the jews. He counter-signals against ethno-nationalist ideas regularly. I guess you can thank him for teaching you how to tie your shoelaces though, give yourself a pat on the back champ, I'm sure you've come a long way using his advice you could have googled in like 5 minutes.

I’ll take “Streisand effect” for $600, Alex

Jones, do you mean Alex Jones? You take him seriously? Damn son you really are a fucking mouthbreather aren't you?

I will admit that I really bought into Peterson for a while. I knew he wasn't the wisest man who ever lived or anything like that, but I really appreciated what he was doing. I even met him for a minute early last year, and gave him some encouragement. I think it really was the video you linked that confirmed to me that he was not on the level. Before that I'd started to get bored with his constant repetition, but still hadn't really questioned his honesty.

Worst fucking damage control for your overpriced self-help guru I've ever seen on this fucking site, you should be ashamed of yourself.

He is offering a free therapy session for people who can't get their shit together on their own. Now you can do it from the comfort of your own couch. The only problem is that if you need some stanger to tell you to clean your room and slay the fucking dragon you are probably a lost cause already.

I laughed

JUDEN PETESTEIN
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=dkBY8eLBp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=yQi8EH38K2s
youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vk
Here's an excerpt from Peterson's book 'Maps of Meaning' where he describes drawing a "demonic" picture of Jesus Christ:
>I came home late one night from a college drinking party, self-disgusted and angry. I took a canvas board and some paints. I sketched a harsh, crude picture of a crucified Christ – glaring and demonic – with a cobra wrapped around his naked waist, like a belt. The picture disturbed me – struck me, despite my agnosticism, as sacrilegious. I did not know what it meant, however, or why I had painted it. Where in the world had it come from? I hadn’t paid any attention to religious ideas for years. I hid the painting under some old clothes in my closet and sat cross-legged on the floor. I put my head down. It became obvious to me at that moment that I had not developed any real understanding of myself or of others.
Here's a dream that he said he had every day for a year in which dogs walking on their hind legs served his cousin's butchered flesh to him on a plate:
>Some dogs emerged, out from under the basement stairs, where they had inexplicably taken residence. They were standing upright, on their hind legs. They were thin, like greyhounds, and had pointed noses. They looked like creatures of ritual – like Anubis, from the Egyptian tombs. They were carrying plates in front of them, which contained pieces of seared meat. They wanted to trade the meat for the cans. I took a plate. In the center of it was a circular slab of flesh four inches in diameter and one inch thick, foully cooked, oily, with a marrow bone in the center of it. Where did it come from? I had a terrible thought. I rushed downstairs to my cousin. The dogs had butchered her, and were offering the meat to the survivors of the disaster. I woke up with my heart pounding.

Attached: PetersonRoom7.jpg (2048x1365, 1.15M)

It won't work in the long term though. Reality will force that, but he could do a lot of damage. He's a very sick person and needs to be taken care of.

Last link missing U.
youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU

yes, now it’s fine to log off, you have school tomorrow

I don't know Jones. What is his deal? Sauce?

He's a terrible public speaker though

oooooh spoopy
kys

Then he's either a coward or a shill. Either way he's dishonest and people shouldn't lisen to him.

Jesus christ dude you have an IQ of like 105, not joking.

Catholic who speaks on the Jews a lot. Unironically pretty based but gets too caught up in the christcuck shit for my taste

youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0

He's a Catholic zealot and approaches everything including Jews from that perspective.

One of the greatest intellectual titans of our time.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I wish I had dreams like this. Mine don’t make sense and I don’t remember 99% of them. Are people who dream this vividly more creative or something?

Based

Bill burr
Seriously youtube him hes a redpill god

Ben shapiro is also surprisingly intelligent minus his jew religion

utter

fucking

brainlet

Here, take 3 hours of jones being exposed as a complete fucking joke
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ttOA9i_dU
Jones is an entertainer at best, he is not a reliable source of information at all. Please stay in /ptg/

True.

Different Jones

I came to this thread only to post this

>he’s just a way less intelligent Peterson

You obviously haven't read any of his books or even listened to any of his interviews. E. Michael Jones is one of the smartest intellectuals alive

don’t feed it

lol no sweety

Your head is so far up your ass it's coming out your mouth

Peterson is one of the only intellectuals in the world arguing in favour of god and in favour of tradition. He encourages Europeans to be proud of their culture and nations and fights the left much harder than he fights the right.

Not sure if that would really be my speed. I'm not a believer. Is he clear and articulate, or is it more like preaching?

not preachy at all actually

Oh, I asked if he meant alex jones and he said "yes" followed by some snarky faggot reply. My bad I guess.

fuck off

Chew a dick retard.

Watch some of his talks with Peter Helland on youtube, he has a skill for analyzing things

youtube.com/watch?v=37MOX-z94pI

It's not exactly preaching, he's a layman, but it's not exactly rigorous either. It's from theological perspective, he considers Jews as a religion, not a race. He doesn't even particularly care about race. He's quite articulate but I'm not sure he's exactly intellectually honest.

Peterson and Alternative Hypothesis are the only people I agree with more than 90% of the time. I guess it helps they mostly just recite scientific studies.

He is, he talks to all kinds of people

Seth Benardete

That doesn’t necessitate honesty

Camille Paglia, but she's about to die.

Well in which way do you see him as intellectually dishonest? I've read a few of his books and watched a lot of his interviews, and never got that impression

If someone suddenly "blows up big time" then they probably aren't an intellectual.

Thanks

I’m not saying he is I’m just saying that talking to people doesn’t mean you’re honest

I like her art lectures

>transgender
>blames the nuclear family for everything
>hates SJWs for chimping out against white people even though she did the same exact thing against WASPs in the 60s
Yeah, uh...real smart.

>SHILL CAMPAIGN

See, this is my problem as a non-believer. I'm not mainly concerned with the fact that someone like Peterson promotes an ideal of God, but with what he promotes by means of that ideal. As I've said already in this thread, I sympathize with the suspicion that Peterson is controlled opposition. It doesn't matter that he shills for the Christian God if his advice still encourages people to let their civilization die. Christians would do well to understand this as well. Christianity is only a tool here.

He does the exact opposite you absolute retard.

He is a marxist piece of human garbage who indulges in SSRIs because he cant handle the real world. He refuses to take a look at the hard questions and fills YOUR head full of glutenous "individualist" ideas and his main purpose in life is to "save" young white men from Nationalism.

You not being able to see this and then blindly defending him and pretending he holds positions in some strange form of projection is exactly what is wrong with the people who read his garbage. If you did any sort of inward reflection and truly analyzed his words along with the real world effect individualism has on the western world and young white men you would find that everything i had said above was true. But since you are a cum guzzling faggot who white knights a depressed, godless marxist who cries on camera once a month, who makes millions of dollars a year to tell kids to "clean their rooms" how very. fucking. pathetic. you truly are. Faggot.

Peterson has some flaws when it comes to history, i had a short e-mail conversation with him about him promoting the book:
>"Hitler's table talks"
since i'm working as a historian i offered to give him actual verified documents of what Hitler talked about and showed him proof that Hitler's table talks is full of rumors as well as fake conversations (as proven through real documents of the dates the supposed table talks took place).
He was accepting of what i sent him, since then he stopped promoting that book but sadly he wasn't interested in actual documentary evidence of what Hitler talked about in private, which i provided to him via private german language documents as well as verified footage of talks with close-to-Hitler WW2 veterans.
So i'm a bit skeptical of his honesty but at least he didn't ignore my proof that he's wrong and why
>pic related: One of over 200 verified documents from real Hitlers "table talks" that prove a different character and stance of Hitler

Attached: SCN_0001.jpg (1966x3060, 1.01M)

Harvey Mansfield
(((Allen Bloom)))

Peterson also is an atheist who only promotes Christianity as a tool, so I don't see why you dislike him since in that respect he's exactly like you

Maybe dishonest is not the best word as I think he really believes everything he says and tries to justify it. Sometimes he uses hard evidence while sometimes he's using theology. Even with hard evidence I'd say he likes to spin it in his favor.
For Jow Forums audience, some of the problems would be his indifference about race and evolution and his relative sympathy towards Islam (that actually seems quite strange to me).

Is this pasta?

William Luther Pierce. Practically everything he said in his American Dissident Voices broadcasts in the 90’s and early 2000’s came true.

Shill campaign? How about I'm sick of YOU newfags shitting up this board with this Leftist, retarded SSRI indulging, communist artwork collecting retard. Take it somewhere else you absolute waste of space.

If you want to see shilling ill start a shill campaign you absolute faggot and ill destroy Peterson i swear to fucking god i have just about had it.

Actually, you know what? You haven't seen shilling yet fren. Game on.

Steve Sailer is the most important alt-right intellectual right now.

this
his vids on jewtube have few views

He only mentions Hitler's Table Talks to reinforce his belief that he was high in orderliness; something his light displays, salute durations, opinions on art, and dedication to cleaning up factories also show.

clean your wallet
fund my lawsuit

Attached: richard-spencer-speaking-1520340346.jpg (2048x1536, 379K)

Is there a complete document anywhere online and has it been translated to English?

Middle of the road, mediocre """"intellectual""" who vomits out Jung every other sentence incoherently being hailed as a great philosopher because of the context he finds himself in (nutjob sjws making him popular).

Well he's a Christian intellectual who mostly focuses on issues in the West (though not exclusively, he's written books about Iran and Tanzania) so of course he isn't going to sperg out about race and IQ. Though he does take a different view that Jow Forums should adopt, since it's superior. His view is that real communities are ethnic, not racial (as he writes about in Slaughter of Cities, there are also youtube talks on this) and he talks about how how the American government used negro migration into ethnic Catholic neighbourhoods to turn Polish, Lithuanian, German, etc. Americans into "white" Americans.

The thing he likes in Islam is that it's the only other monotheistic religion that accepts the moral order, but he's mentioned his issues with it too.

> Says Hillary was a terrible candidate
> Says (((Diane Feinstein))) or (((Elizabeth Warren))) would have been better candidates

Yeah, I had to give up on Paglia too. She was sexy in the 90s, but she was probably always controlled opposition, like Peterson.

Peterson is an intellectual, but his "blow up" is no coincidence.

You're a subhuman, when JBP goes to big cities a good chunk are 'minorities', he has a huge Chinese following so it's not true that individualism is only take on by white men.

Peterson wants to de-escalate the racial polarization so that there isn't a need to think of people as either invader/occupier/ or even former colonialist. You can't take there is a third way so you go full bell-end and neg him for anti-depressants.

You need to kill yourself immediately for being so short sighted.

Attached: dada.png (914x493, 787K)

Jow Forumsacks love JP, why do you think there are hourly copypasta threads shilling against him?

Attached: 1525870079181.jpg (750x500, 57K)

No
Where does he focus on that? In the videos and speeches i've seen he used it to show Hitler's opinions on certain political and ideological topics
>pic related: Another page of an actual "table talk" which neither Peterson nor popular historians ever use because it goes against Hitler's supposed "character" and view on topics

Attached: SCN_0002.jpg (1657x2310, 2.17M)

He doesn't like authoritarianism very much, left or right. There are elements of both authoritarian and libertarian right on pol that are now in disagreement over the man.

Personally I like him a lot. He's hitting the radical left much much harder than the right. It only seems like he's hitting right harder if you're feeling the punch yourself.

I can't tell if this is irony anymore. Having 2+ years of leftists calling him a fascist is somehow a psy-op to trick you into thinking he's not on their side?

Buy another Jones water filter.

Because of what I just said: he uses Christianity as a tool for ends that I don't like. If he used it for ends that I thought were good, I would have no quarrel with him.

Pauly shore. For you.

Making your own life better is an end that you don't like? That's pretty much Peterson's thing.

He blew up because he was shilled by the MSM to serve as kosher controlled opposition the out of control Left.

The New York Times just declared Peterson is a renegade of the "Intellectual Dark Web":
nytimes.com/2018/05/08/opinion/intellectual-dark-web.html

Attached: 1525748163370.jpg (1383x6447, 3.29M)

I could upload Scans of every single talk which are usually 50-70 pages long up and translate them myself but yeah, sadly no so-called english speaking "historian" every used those documents despite having access to them in the archives, probably because many of these actual talks show a side of Hitler that contradicts certain claims

Attached: SCN_0003.jpg (1966x3071, 955K)

What are some of the mis-represented parts?

>Peterson is an intellectual gigant
Well he is the perfect public "intellectual" since he isn't somewhat intelligent, but not to smart. I think Jung is somebody that had a vastley superior knowlede to and depth to him. Peterson himself often evidently can't really grasp him.