White House (Trump) releases list of demands to Iran for a new deal:

White House releases list of demands to Iran for a new deal: No ICBMs, stop proliferating ballistic missiles to others, end of terror support (support for Hezbollah, Hamas and Houthis. Trumpstein also mentioned that Iran supports Taliban and Al-Qaeda which is laughable ) end opposition to Israel's existence, stop activities in Yemen, end cyberattacks, improve human rights relations, stop detention of US citizens

Attached: DcsfCc_XkAEG3tl Trump demands to Iran.jpg (1406x582, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-ending-united-states-participation-unacceptable-iran-deal/
theamericanconservative.com/articles/rand-paul-congress-moves-to-give-the-president-unlimited-war-powers/
mei.edu/content/article/io/afghans-see-iran-s-hand-taliban-s-latest-gains-western-afghanistan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1525729207145 Donald Trump's Jewish cabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Trump being jewish is real

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

>stop competing with US arms merchants
>stop supporting non-US backed tertorists
>stop threatening to defend yourself
>stop revenge for stuxnet
>stop arresting spies

Attached: 1525887122326.png (566x562, 493K)

>stop threatening to defend yourself
Iran good boy don't do nothing

Iran has killed less US citizens than Israel has.

How are those demands bad for anyone? I don't get it

Attached: JIDF.gif (475x332, 2.04M)

>let Israel attack you and never ever defend yourself or fight back

yeah they aren't gonna go for this.

> Houthis
B-but I thought rebelling against a dictatorial regime was freedom-loving an an essential Western value

Solid list of demands. I hope Iran complies.

We made our bed with the Saudi and Israelis. As long as we have a strategic interest in the area, Iran will be our biggest regional threat. Them having nukes by 2035 is not a good idea when we will still there until the 2050s or so. I don't like Israel and don't particularly care if they die off, but for American exploitation of the region Iran must not gain nuclear weapons.

>Do what the iran deal already was doing
>Except give Israel a billion extra shekels this time. They really need it.

What a fucking jewish piece of shit.

>Trying to undestand people's opinion
>Get called a jew

k

When has Iran or any Shia Muslim committed a terrorist attack in the West?

>hey sorry about ripping up the last deal you complied with
>but sign this new deal (((we))) promise to honor

Attached: 1525905899665.png (800x960, 415K)

>no source
Fuck off with your larping.

The hubris required makes it hard to take seriously. It would be like if India issued a demand ordering San Francisco stop shitting in the streets.

> we made our bed with those who culturally enrich people in the West

What did (((he))) mean by this?

>Iran
>Supporting Al-Qaeda

Ok

>Iran good boy don't do nothing
Correct

Attached: 1494545903779.jpg (768x612, 72K)

I AM ALTERING THE DEAL
PRAY I DON'T ALTER IT ANY FURTHER

>let's set absurdly ridiculous demands for Iran
>roll over and die so you can get cucked for Israel

Its like demanding America to stop allying with everyone and putting bases everywhere

The problem i have with these large hegemonic states like Iran or China is once they develop enough power they deny rights of navigation. They no longer respect international waters.

Attached: 1525587609729.jpg (484x486, 29K)

Look what happen to Sadam and kaddafi after they got rid of their nukes

> Yemen revolts against its regime
> unlike the meme revolutions in Syria and Libya they're actually successful, the old government is so unpopular it runs
> Saudis don't like the regime change
> invade
Hurr Iran is destabilizing Yemen

> Al Qaeda
A Sunni group that Hillary literally confirmed is bankrolled by Saudi Arabia in her emails

>Saddam
>ever having nukes

Iran doesn't need to defend itself, it has the US.

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-ending-united-states-participation-unacceptable-iran-deal/

>being a nigger

>Iran competing with US MIC

lelelelelele

I’m pleasantly surprised by Jow Forums‘s support for Obama’s Iran deal. It had always seemed to me like you guys had your head up your ass and opposed it just because it came from “King Nigger”. I’m glad you finally see the light of reason.

if you think that American domination in the middle east helps you, you're either a multimillionaire or delusional

So Iran isn't allowed to defend itself or have scientific development?

>Pay them money
>They develop nukes anyway
You faggots are so scared.

Obama is a faggot ass nigga let's be real, he destabilized Syria and ruined Libya, but that doesn't mean his deal wasn't a good step in the right direction.

>they develop nukes anyway
Except they didn't

If Iran had nukes, a war with it would be off the table. Nobody corners nuclear states.

Attached: 1525154510515.jpg (3045x8496, 3.29M)

Jow Forums said iran is a humble hermit state! How can they be a hegemonic state?!?!?!?!

So we don't believe 6 gorillion CDs of evidence? Hmmm, I dunno goy how could they make that much up? Seems pretty likely they'd just make nukes anyway, secretly.

there was a bombing targeting israelis in bulgaria a few years ago
in the 90s a jewish center in argentina was bombed

>Iran will be our biggest regional threat
Wrong, Israel is the greatest threat to the US and responsible for virtually all US servicemen deaths of the last 30 years.

Attached: israel - US greatest enemy.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

This is a good point.

>jewish evidence from 10 years ago
Ok then

Jews are not Westerners. Iran= dead Jews+no dead Westerners. Saudi Arabia= dead Westerners+no dead Jews.
Only a kike cares about the former.

It's not bad, it's literally exactly the same thing we are asking of North Korea except without all the Israel shit.

All reasonable demands.

Lies.

Didn't he present it last week sometime, claiming to be from post 2015, when the Iran Deal was signed? Has anyone actually seen this evidence and commented on it?

Then Iran should have no trouble honoring those demands.

If I told you to suck my dick after I punched you, would you honor that demand?

ITT Iran dindu nuffin

No because you're a faggot and unlikely to honor your word.

Now you know why nobody listens to your retarded demands

Well say they agree and next week Israel claims this same bullshit again. Why is the world operating under non-public disclosure of information necessary for the general public to make informed decisions on the state of a war? Or why can a president unilaterally declare military action.

Speaking of, the Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) is up for debate by Congress later this year.
theamericanconservative.com/articles/rand-paul-congress-moves-to-give-the-president-unlimited-war-powers/

Because you're a faggot?

> then
So you're a paid shill. All original Trump supporters have read her emails.

Just like Trump and Bolton?

If this orange piece of shit is helping Israel then I wonder what would've happened if Hillary won? She would've destroyed Iran already. I really hope Rand Paul runs again, but he will probably continue the ZOG agenda

>We made our bed with the Saudi and Israelis. As long as we have a strategic interest in the area, Iran will be our biggest regional threat. Them having nukes by 2035 is not a good idea when we will still there until the 2050s or so. I don't like Israel and don't particularly care if they die off, but for American exploitation of the region Iran must not gain nuclear weapons.

Obvious JIDF/Hasbara post.

>United States of Israel is mad about people trying to attack their son, Israel, for being a bully
Nothing new.

>Iran supports Taliban and Al-Qaeda
Ok im officially tired of this nigger

yep. the kikes control the us utterly.

Most of those demands aren't Israel related. If Iran does some shady shit or develops atomic weapons then further sanctions will be implemented. Clearly whats in place right now is not satisfactory so a new agreement, one that can get congressional approval, is the only sure way to avoid future conflict.

You need to go back to echo chamber TD kike sucking dumb fuck

>Never have Nukes
>Get bullied by USA and co.

NK
>May or may not have functioning nukes
>Friends definitely do
>Everyone devolving into pussyfooting around them or playing games of "chicken"

>end of terror support (support for Hezbollah, Hamas and Houthis.
>if you defend yourself from our greatest allies, Israel and Saudi Arabia, you're terrorists!

Fuck this kike.

>United States of Israel is mad about people trying to attack their son, Israel

Son, Israel, jr also known as little Satan.

Yeah, it's basically "stop having any self interests at all and become a vassal state of Jerusalem."

>caring about what happens to Iran
What are you faggots going on about in ITT?
if youre not from Iran and youre ITT sucking iranian dick you need to die.
1. Iran doesn't give a shit about you or your nation, so why care about theirs?
2. Iran wouldn't support you or your people in any way under any circumstances.
3. Let the jews and iranians kill each other
4. Iranians would have no problem kidnaping your wives, sisters and daughters back to iran to rape them for years as sex slaves.
5. Most importantly, Iran is NOT WHITE

Attached: 1521423349489.png (293x470, 201K)

NK is facing very a similar list of demands right now.

B-but muh Persians

Exactly. Nice numbers btw.

>We
Who the fuck is "we," faggot? The US government doesn't represent you or me. In fact, it's actively trying to destroy us. Stop identifying with the colonial power that rules over you, cuckold trash.

The problem here is that we, white Americans, are given no incentive whatsoever to remain loyal to the US government. What do we get out of it? Our kids injected with sex hormones and working to give unlimited welfare for niggers and spics who are being set up to replace us? Why the fuck should we care about US state interests when they have made themselves our enemy?

drones from /sg/ are siding with liberals to defend Obama's deal with theocratic muslim government

Pick a better nation and post it, faggot

So, never. Jews are sandniggers and need to fuck off back to their desert.

This. Fuck syria and iran.

Except they can actually gain from it, rather than be forced into a corner.

So far it's been Saudi Arabia that has murdered a shitton of people starting with 9/11. I distinctly remember Trump saying he won't allow Obama to block the bill allowing the families to sue the Saudis. Although this was back when the Saudis financed Hillary's campaign.

There are 8 demands in total.
Number 2 seems unreasonable considering the U.S funded Osama Bin Laden and continues to fund their own "freedomfighters" to this day. But Iran is trying to go Persian Empire so it is a problem.
Number 3 does not matter.
Number 5 is just number 2 but more specific.
Number 7 is hypocritical on so many ways.

That leaves 1, 4, 6 and 8 as reasonable demands in a new nuclear deal imo

Attached: 1525609103724.jpg (800x1056, 110K)

he should give the same demands to israel
no nukes and no missiles
and stop supporting al qaeda in syria

All of Eastern Europe. Most of Asia.

>the third demand

Attached: jewish racket.jpg (1280x738, 272K)

>Sara doesn't like Becky but Sara is a ho. If you don't want to beat Sara's ass then you're a Sara lover

This is what you sound like and if there were a way to hunt you down I would hold you down down and fart in your mouth until you died.

Whats important to remember is that we would have nothing to gain from dropping KSA and Israel to suddenly side with Iran and friends.
Its ashit situation, I know. But when these sandniggers jump on Jow Forums and insult Americans thinking we will change our minds based on their insults, it makes me glad theyre getting raped in their own nations.
Next time syrians should know whos cock to suck if they want to live.

Iran does support the Taliban though and they're not even good at lying about it

mei.edu/content/article/io/afghans-see-iran-s-hand-taliban-s-latest-gains-western-afghanistan

>“Iran is involved in supporting the Taliban in the western zone, particularly in Farah Province, which shares border with that country, and secretly empowers this group. Taliban freely travels to Iran through Anardarah District and receive support [in Iran].” He called on the government to shut down border crossing between Farah and Iran. Several Afghan analysts echoed similar concerns about Iran’s aid to the Taliban.

>According to Afghan government officials and members of parliament, Iran funds, shelters, trains, and arms the Taliban for several reasons. Some local authorities in Farah believe that the IRGC empowers the Taliban in Farah to prevent the construction of hydroelectric dams, which would reduce the flow of Afghanistan’s waters into Iran. “Iran does not want this Bakhshabad dam to be built in Farah and therefore Farah is constantly insecure,” Dadullah Qani, a senior member of Farah’s provincial council, told the Afghan media this week. He urged Tehran to stop supporting the Taliban.

And they also support the Rohingya and have directly supported the jihadis in Bosnia

But of course the cocksuckers on this board love Iran, they love it even though they are literally no different from the Sunnis in their quest for worldwide Islamic expansion and the only thing they disagree with is Muhammad's lineage

Best thing Iran could do is just constantly tell them "there is no point making an agreement with you, you have proven yourself to be untrustworthy and lead by Jewish influence."

Move there, faggot and dont come back crying when youre getting ass raped by a mong, slav or muslim.

So can Iran. Probably far more than the norks as Iran is generally seen a mostly rational actor. Getting away from long years of western and especially US sanctions could do wonders for that country. Honestly Iran could be east asia tier prosperous by now if it wasn't for the Islamic republic halting their modernization for the last few decades.

>switches a discussion to highschool tier "easier to understand" shit posting.
Why do niggers always compare politics to their favorite cartoon or comic book characters and think of life as high school for adults?

>But of course the cocksuckers on this board love Iran

You sound flustered Chaim.

Can't I hate Iran and Israel at the same time?

Thank you, user. These misinformation agents of /sg/ can die

No, I'm going to stay here and help destroy America. If this shit hole isn't taken out, then it is a threat to whites everywhere in the world.

Just like Noko responded?

Kek that'd be rich coming from a rouge regime

No you must love the based muslims. /sg told me this

Yes. But you have to hate Israel more.

Fuck you achmed.

Found the sandnigger

Kek

If you get down to it, Iran is not trying to destroy me. The US government is trying to destroy me. As a white man, I could live a more normal life in Iran than in the USA. That is simply a fact.

I will side with any enemies of the USA who are not anti-white.