Indian AMA

I am an 18 year old Indian Male. AMA.

Attached: Kolory-Delhi-Pinterest.jpg (580x517, 156K)

Why did you do it, poo?

Attached: asifabano.jpg (460x346, 18K)

Have you considered suicide?

Why do you hate us?

Attached: 1523076683656.jpg (640x640, 99K)

I didn't. Some sick uncivilized savages who happened to inhabit the same land as me chose to do it.

No.

Islam is incompatible with what hopes to be a developed nation.

why do you all smell so bad?

We use a lot of spices in our food. One particular spice, asafoetida, also called Hing is particularly smelly.

What'd you have for breakfast?

This is called Thepla.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Any good? Do you cook them from scratch? Google says popular with Jains. Are you Jain?

How many years in telemarketing experience do you have?

Jow Forums mein aane ki shubkaamnay

Do you poo in a loo or in the designated shitting street?

It's bland but great to eat with pickle or chutney. Very easy to prepare. I'm not jain.

0. I plan on becoming an aerospace engineer.

You should
Gujeew pls leave

Poo straight in the loo. Use bidet instead of hands, like the rest of India.

Have you ever pooed in a loo?

That awnser my question :D
How's your day going today? What's the weather like there?

How many relatives have you lost to a Leopard Attack?

You were better off under our rule. At least you would have toilets and wouldn't be pooing in the streets.

are you a manlet

Ask you what? At 18 years old you don't know anything about life.

Would you, could you, poo in a loo?

And how many leopards has he lost to a relative attack?

Will india truly be a super power by 2020

>not first post
DO you poo in the loo?

Everyday

Very hot. Approaching 40 degrees celsius at times

None. The hills near where I live have some leopards though. I've personally seen a leopard in the wild but no attacks

5'10"

I do, regularly.

I don't think so. Most of the workforce is dumb codemonkey/calculator people. Real leader/visionaries are few in number. Sanitation, education, corruption, reservation, are all plaguing our nation.

How are transgender women treated in India?

he means transgender male.

If you had to chose one, bobs or vagene?

Fortunately, very badly. Religion is still the savior of Indian values and customs. The day degeneracy makes it big in India is the day I move away.

No. I don’t.

Is there a quiet and nice place in India to take a vacation at ?

Heard Indian women lack sexual dimorphism, so much so like black women that they'll actually kidnap men to marry. Also women pay dowry for marriage

Basically why are Indian men massive cucks?

Attached: 1505978729820.gif (127x139, 474K)

That’s horrible. I’m a trans woman myself. I’ve found there to be lots of third gendered people in Pakistan and India. Pakistan recently passed a historic trans rights bill.

They're shunned out from society although they're not thrown off roofs here
Yes gokarna if you want beaches, kodiaknal or himachal Pradesh of you want mountains

how many times a week do you take a shit in the middle of the street?

Laws don't change society

Yeah, because the lack of toilets, shit in food, shit in streets, smelly people and a shitload of self entitled retards isn't enough

Leh Ladakh? Some Paki violence maybe in the Kashmir region but these 2 places are pretty safe and comfy.

Orissa is pretty good since it's not full of tourists yet.

How often do you guys rape little children?

India still conducts a large number of arranged marriages, not in the old sense of the word though. Dowry is a dying practice these days.
Indian men aren't cucks, they're made cucks by feminists/atheists vilifying masculinity. A lot of fedora tippers and white knights in my generation.

Zero.

t. mutt

Personally, I would never. There are some uncivilized idiots in India though.

How many times have you shitten on the street?

WITC U PREFR BOBS OR VEGANA

I´ve been thinking aboot, leaving this icy mudhole where ive lived my whole life for something warmer.
How easy is it to find a decent job in agriculture or tourism in India? Does India have strict laws for English teachers ?

Ain't nothing like a pair of good roberts

konse state se he bc?

Unfortunately its going to get worse. I know this because the US state department is openly funding Feminist NGOs in your country.

Pretty sure once enough Indian people get smart devices you're going to see the #metoo horseshit in your own country...

Attached: 1523291766089.jpg (957x1118, 119K)