$50 --, Thats it! Thats the true free market value of a woman IRL

Women are the most overpriced commodity in existence!
As soon as the first artificial wombs become available women will be mass dumped in landfills like the worthless archaic product they are!

Attached: 1511920988841.png (317x411, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doi.org/10.1016/S0015-0282(00)01679-4
doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2007.06.009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1508498737071.jpg (1259x1080, 610K)

Attached: 1510238163734.png (651x633, 600K)

>child under nine - 106 pounds (~150€)
That's the age the holy prophet Muhammad likes them, innit

Attached: 1512788055002.jpg (1016x439, 138K)

im dumping, be right with you

Attached: 1513663802015 (1).jpg (603x328, 257K)

Attached: 1515162051530.jpg (744x1024, 148K)

Attached: women replaced by braindead girl 3.png (1506x802, 729K)

Attached: 1513318229717.png (1808x3731, 609K)

Attached: 1504195015910.png (726x575, 230K)

Attached: LOOK AT HIS FACE!!!.png (640x788, 550K)

Attached: before after sex dolls.jpg (748x550, 56K)

Ya got a source for this, OP? Is there any truth to this whatsoever? How do we know these prices are accurate? How do we know ISIS sells slaves at all, let alone to westerners?
I would love to see how this question was resolved lmao

>A child under nine - £106
thats fucked up yo

So that's where those kikes harvest all those organs from

These prices are not for white women though

>ISIS controlled territory
>free market

>I would love to see how this questions was resolved lmao

me too xD

What the shit?! I have to pay 200 euros for an hour, but these faggots get to own three sex slaves for that price?!?

Attached: frog26.png (858x725, 361K)

who let china here?

LARP feels are the worst

>LARP feels
NIGGER, THIS LEGIT HAPPENED TO ME THE OP!
NOT THE SAME STORY BUT EXACTLY THE SAME!

Attached: fertility rate vs gender inequality 2.jpg (615x486, 115K)

Fun fact, Aisha was 6 when Muhammad married her. At 9 he penetrated her and consummated the marriage. There is one God, and Muhammad (eternal damnation be upon him) was most assuredly not his prophet.

Attached: 3FE6D54E-AB2D-405C-8A68-DB6050111FDD.jpg (893x950, 174K)

Simpler life forms reach sexual maturity faster. Nothing weird with that.

REEEEEE OPTIMAL MARRIAAGE AGE IS 35 !!!!!!

FEMINISTS TOLD ME!!!
Look at pic related; these are your ancestors from just 90 years ago!
How low you and your birth rate have fallen!

Attached: only NAWALTs.jpg (611x608, 168K)

>Stacy
This is clearly a troll.

May be a larp
BUT
Ive seen this playout thousands of times.
I was on the recieving end of crazy vindictive EX. I have worlds best relationship with my kids ( adults now) because i refused to give up on them , even after false arrests being pur in jail etc ..

Huora.

>How do we know ISIS sells slaves
I am pretty sure ISIS is a bunch of choir boys.

Equally as degenerate and fucked up.

The difference is every Muslim on earth believes (they have to, it’s in the Koran) that this is ok, and other cultures realize it’s disposable fucked up even if our ancestors did it. Fuck Islam. Islam is literally the worst disgusting filth to ever be shit into the earth. Muhammad is burning in hell, and fucking good riddance. Fuck kiddie fuckers.

Attached: 6F5E96D6-161D-4A74-B891-A60087E7EFBC.jpg (500x500, 192K)

>Sneedville
nice

Happens all the time tho.
>he started out at 17 in the factory
>half beaner no college track yet
>moves up to technician
>women start to notice his earning capabilities
>finds woman with massive tits
>moves up further in the company
>has kid
>buys condo
>gets promotion to basically an engineer
>decides kid needs a yard
> buys a house, rents out condo
>another promotion to sales
>travels a lot but money is good
>wants another kid so no only child
>wife says nah
>gets another promotion, mad money much travel
>wife turns 40, "unhappy"
>also likely feels bad she has been getting random 25 year old dick
She divorced him an took the Condo. And by took the condo, I mean he pays the mortgage, and all her expenses. She rode this guy like a horse and planned the divorce for about 4 years. All her friends are divorced and not working. Because he worked so hard, his health is shit and his son is fucked in the head. He just bought a new used car ( his wife always got brand new) to replace a 12 year old shitbox

Eunice would tell you to stop beta white knighting for little girls to virtue signal and mind your own business!
>image is literally a knight wearing white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
You are a living meme if you didnt post that pic on purpose to be ironic

Attached: THOTs jealous @ 13yo girl.png (991x558, 620K)

>A doll as a wedding gift
That's so fucking cute holy shit.

Sandcoons are such degenerate savages

Your picture is honestly degenerate, though. 13 year age difference and 50 year age difference are not comparable. One of them results in 7 healthy children and a marriage that lasts 60 years. The other results in one autist at most and a marriage that lasts maybe 10 years.

Male age does not affect sperm health unless they're geriatric

Yes it does. It affects it a lot. The quality of sperm starts radically dropping after 40.

hope that's a larp but knowing some women from experience it probably isn't.

Attached: 1475557704655.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

>Aisha was 6 when Muhammad married her. At 9 he penetrated her and consummated the marriage
Citation needed.

Trump?
He was 60+ yo when he conceived his last son Barron.

Are you starting to get it???
Strong, non- cucked men dont give a shit about your """AGE DIFFERENCE"""" thats 100% feminist butthurt!

See pic related: left, a cute nice sweet friendly sexy girl. Right: 15 years later; a sour, angry feminist whored and cummed, fucked by 100+ men, divorce in the making!

Attached: 1510523756119.jpg (610x410, 86K)

this. I was arguing with someone at a diner about my children. I told them when my girls turn 14 I'm finding husbands for them and he took it the the extreme of "you'd marry your daughter off to a 60 yo?"cNo you faggot. I'd marry her off to 20-24 yo and see that the man is decent and honest. It's the same with abortion advocates. "What about rape? Incest?" Fine. But it needs to be proven in a court of law and then the abortion can proceed. Almost all abortions are birth control. But I've come around now. Liberals and niggers abort.

Based

*quantity
Post any study that indicates pregnancy complications or shit like autism/birth defects based on FATHER's age
Rotten eggs in ancient toxic wombs is well known and well documented, the only proof of males age affecting anything with their offspring is a lower likelihood of getting pregnant in the first place

200 euros? jez... luckily we got the europoors over which made the market cheaper here and hotter.

>Strong, non- cucked men dont give a shit about your """AGE DIFFERENCE""""
Well, they should. Here's a literary review of male age and fertility:
doi.org/10.1016/S0015-0282(00)01679-4
There are tons of studies about this.

(You)

Attached: Pedobear_(1).jpg (400x648, 29K)

Artificial wombs and cat girls. I can't wait.

Attached: 1525514397187.png (832x868, 371K)

Luckily I only need 100 euros, since I am a Chad who can finish in 30 minutes. Or, you know, 5 minutes, but I still pay for 30.

We know Chang, you could offer them at half the price.

That study is literally what I said about sperm quantity, nothing about developmental issues, only initial impregnation

At least read the abstract before embarrassing yourself:
Conclusion(s): The weight of the evidence suggests that increased male age is associated with a decline in semen volume, sperm motility, and sperm morphology

Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ تُوُفِّيَتْ خَدِيجَةُ قَبْلَ مَخْرَجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِلَى الْمَدِينَةِ بِثَلاَثِ سِنِينَ، فَلَبِثَ سَنَتَيْنِ أَوْ قَرِيبًا مِنْ ذَلِكَ، وَنَكَحَ عَائِشَةَ وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، ثُمَّ بَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ.

Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Thats what many men dont get about sex robots.
You can costomize them to your every desire and fetish.

The market is evolving incredibly fast.

The Great Work is nearly done.

Attached: mason.jpg (318x320, 39K)

Well hot damn.

don't show off mate, i spunk on them and don't pay extra so they throw me out after 2 minutes.

Attached: 1478830136997.jpg (604x694, 33K)

>10 to 20
>80£

Sold! I'll take 5.

Yes and the study only addresses qualities in regards to initial zygote creation and not with developmental issues
If you knew how to read an abstract and it's scope then you would know this does not prove your point in any way at all

You don't even earn 80£, poorbalt.

Jesus Christ you people are bitter

Yeah, I'd say 80 bucks is a reasonable price for one.

Attached: wakaru.jpg (677x660, 77K)

>"What's it? You'll are really triggered DESU ain't no sensible man this buying that shit."
Why the fuck do they talk like this?

Mind your own business cuckold!
Go marry 35 yo whores that divorce you!
See this pic What was the birth rate for white women in Germany again? 1.2? What religion is being imported to make up for this low birth rate? What, Islam?!

Really activates my almonds!
Its almost like reality proves me right and you a cuckold!

Attached: 1504908103498.jpg (900x1273, 234K)

It clearly show that older men become more and more infertile, i.e., you won't have many children, if any.
Here's one for other problems related to age, like diseases and miscarriages:
doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2007.06.009

So 90eur for a 19yo ethnic girl?
Okay is she lean and disease free too, or did some imbecile acid face her as well?

I would buy one or two 20-30s
sounds like good investment

not even human

If you're a beta pussy who can't sire a son at 50, maybe you're better off having no kids at all.

Or, maybe I'll just have my sixth one at 30 and stop after that.

Fine. 6 inbred retards are better than 7.

>Isis is literally ancapistan and the evil statist government is trying to destroy it.

>I would buy one or two 20-30s
Its totally fine to take old merchandise off the market.
Like buying a second hand car, nothing wrong with it.

Attached: 1513026293932.jpg (480x1444, 143K)

Those money can get you a lot in war torn ME countries. When Saddam was kicked out of Iraq, americans gave one time payout of 20 dollars to every bureaucrat in the country to keep the gears of the state rolling. At that time it was average 6 months salary.

virgin detected.

also, it is better deal than marriage

toll paid

I wish I could detect virgins like that. Would make it far easier to find myself a decent girl to breed.

if women have a negative impact during their whole life, then the market would have eliminated them. (people make approximately rational decisions, even if they don't make proper calculations)
counter-conclusion is that women have something of value that makes up for their negative financial value. That would probably be pregnancy and motherhood.
Not beauty, because beauty can be better bought per hour, not in 40 year packages.
From this also follows that childless older women are less than worthless, and that would be reflected in how men treat them.

>spends years courting a woman on the off chance she might have kids with him and not divorce him
>doesnt just spead $100 to get a prime 16 year old which is yours for life to do as you please. can buy more in 2 years when first one becomes a used up old whore
youre the retard

>denies access to holes by proxy

Attached: 1512534644746.jpg (1456x1103, 273K)

All I ever hear is whining about it. Fucking kill her.

>women are worth their costs to society and men
In a way you are right: men tolerate ALL THE BULLSHIT AND COSTS of women simply because they have the children.

Thats why the artificial womb will cause men to ABSOLUTELY genocide women out of pure million year old rage and grudge.

Attached: women can Build!.jpg (724x960, 207K)

Go back to your gay bar, you woman hating freak! Women are fine if you lay down some ground rules for relationships. It's the system that is at fault, for enabling the worst female traits. This is because most men are too cowardly to tell the state to get out of the bedroom and family life. Women are following the rules of nature. It's a man's job to tame them.

Try taming a hormonal bitch who one day previous was an angel. Try taming that bitch when she knows she can take EVERYTHING from you because she has a pussy.

This fact (even more than the shitskin invasion) is why this world needs to change, or burn.

I dont want to spend my time taming and guiding a woman to lower the chance she becomes a degenerate whore like all women.

My way, or you get replaced by artificial wombs and put into death camps like the unironic untermenschen you truly are.

Attached: 1 day after artificial wombs.jpg (564x422, 63K)

Woman is like a dog or a child. The way you can tame her also reflects what kind of person you are. Good women dont grow on trees and if you cant be bothered to create one from average girl, your kids will end up fucked up anyway. Thats the burden of the man

>tame women
A man can tame his woman easily by punching her face until she obeys.

But feminists made this illegal so now we have women punching their husbands while the husband cant do anything or he goes to jail.

Attached: pimps prayer.gif (300x267, 1.94M)

2/10
Poor edge.

always enjoy a sour autistic incel post, keep em coming bruh, show these women bruh!!

Ok. Have fun with your 1.2 birth rate while Mohamed takes you over.
All the good Germans died a long time ago anyway.

Attached: 1523700441484.jpg (959x960, 114K)

>gib cheap milfs

Attached: gibmilkiez.png (767x396, 530K)

hmmm
Fresh bread, cakes, cookies and dinner. daily
You make a fine argument.

>Because he worked so hard, his health is shit and his son is fucked in the head.
he has learned, but what of it if he won't get another chance at raising a son.
People don't realize how crucial it is to spend time rising your children as a father.

Unironically agree with OP, but still want a qtie with massive tits.
Help me god

Those probably aren't women women, but are in fact sheboons.

Ikr. That's way too much. children are weaker and pick less cotton. Why do they cost more?

hadith bukari something or other islamic scholars don't even debate this

> lol women dindu nuffin
> it's a man's fault for not soloing the state git gud scrub
What comes when you fly past retarded?

Why the fuck would you buy a 40+ one when there are better options available?