AUS/POL ABDUCTION EDITION #2

G`day cunts.

>>Man seen screaming for help, bundled into car in western Sydney
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-10/sydney-man-left-stumbling-down-wiley-park-street/9745726

>>Centrelink crackdown: Government announces bold plans to reclaim debt
unv.is/news.com.au/finance/money/costs/centrelink-crackdown-government-announces-bold-plans-to-reclaim-debt/news-story/1543f9bb20701dfd3df02981ecc74811

>>Politics Live: Competing tax plans to be at centre of "super Saturday" byelections
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/politics-live-competing-tax-plans-to-be-at-centre-of-super-saturday-byelections-20180510-h0zvg3.html

>>Police investigate after boy with autism bashed with spanners
unv.is/theage.com.au/national/victoria/police-investigate-after-boy-with-autism-bashed-with-spanners-20180510-p4zee4.html

>>One million Australians jump onto higher speed NBN plans, but delays continue
unv.is/theage.com.au/business/companies/one-million-australians-jump-onto-higher-speed-nbn-plans-but-delays-continue-20180510-p4zefn.html

>>Budget 2018 ignores millennials' housing woes by propping up elderly homeowners
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-10/budget-2018-housing-affordability-first-home-owners-millennials/9745672

>>Budget 2018: ABC funding frozen in $84 million hit to bottom line
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-08/budget-2018-abc-funding-frozen-in-$84-million-hit-bottom-line/9740690

>>Encouraging Self-Sufficiency for Newly Arrived Migrants
humanservices.gov.au/sites/default/files/2018/05/2018-19-budget-52.pdf

>>Turnbull minister Concetta Fierravanti-Wells has refused to say whether she could survive on jobless benefits, deflecting questions by arguing she has a job.
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/i-don-t-need-newstart-minister-fuels-row

Previous thread:

Attached: 1525611253530.png (414x506, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5VN56jQMWM
youtube.com/watch?v=AJScoud_atU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

H-hey

OwO whats this?
*nuzzles ur cock*

Henlo

Attached: 1525010216381.jpg (845x1200, 440K)

The CIA kindly created the 2nd thread, as usual, but listen up, you guys are going to get fired:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5VN56jQMWM

I wish I got paid for this.

Also thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=AJScoud_atU

Attached: smoking_25.png (1500x1500, 2.64M)

Every night I get closer to hanging myself fuck the boomers for destroying western society.

uwu

#metoo

why does the time between when you get home from work and when you have to go to sleep go so fucking fast?

F

What's been going on?

Dingos fear the Day of the Emu

Not much lad. Just watching animu and downloading the new SG;0 Game.

Attached: 1525181782105.jpg (1000x800, 536K)

Lazy millenials aren't innocent either retard. Most Boomers are actually pretty racist and hate niggers and gooks. They didn't choose for them come here. Stop dividing people, when it is the political, multinational billionaires and media classes vs everyone else.

>No seriously 29
>Never had a GF
>Can't find ft work because boomers would rather hire some fucker from India.
>Live with my parents
>Missed on dating missed out on any enjoyment
>I have to deal with Australian society and (((the media))) keep villifiying me while my tax dollars pay for the welfare of nigger apes and whorish single mothers.

>boomers would rather hire some fucker from India.
Heaps of Boomers are racist as hell. They just vote labor, then complain when we get invaded by immigrants

>it's boomers fault I'm an incel who spent 10 years in my bedroom
kill yourself. You are nigger tier blaming others for your own fuckups.

I'm serious too tbqhwyfam
its nearly /suicide time/ for me comrade.

Attached: 1525946954143.jpg (500x336, 118K)

>incel
back2reddit.jpg

Did a graduate and a masters degree, not some useless social science qualification. Got distinction on average, fucked because I graduated when this country really started going down the shitter

this cunt is right! if aussies took the jobs we wouldnt need gooks and curry munchers

That kid getting belted was fucked, what a bunch of weak cunts

you are a... not joking... disgrace... faggot!

Did anyone else see the bird saying today that people should ask their children for consent before changing their nappy

cunts think they're voting for the old labor and not the red greens

dementia is really doing a number on the old cunts desu

it's the age of the softcock now senpai

Don't kys. No matter how bleak you might think life looks, your life can always get better.

Attached: 1521118388064.jpg (1473x1413, 650K)

didnt say what it was in probably drama

bachelors in commerce and masters in marketing.

the fucked thing is half the cunts are weak cunts and half the cunts are dumb cunts... what do the other half the cunts that wanna go out and work do?

It sucks. We need to "educate" them that labor and the Greens are actively working against our, and their interests. Sadly though, most people are too lazy too look this up and its quite hard to reach out to people to tell them.

Liberals are not much better for immigration, which blows.

Attached: feelsbadman.png (800x450, 473K)

hopefuly you understood the joke i made under your reply...

This.
If you dont value your own life it gives you the ability to do anything with it.
Go become a monk or help people in developing countries. Farm animals in a foreign land.
The skies the limit. Dissapearing would be much easier on your friends and family than swinging from a rope.

Take the blinders off and change the world that you think is so awful.

cunt

>If you dont value your own life it gives you the ability to do anything with it.
>Go become a monk or help people in developing countries. Farm animals in a foreign land.
This again. There are people in much worse situations than us, get some perspective anons. I bet you have it pretty good in comparison to that third worlder who doesn't have access to running water every day. If you're thinking about suicide, at least go help someone where they need it first.

jesus christ mate... you best kill yourself with old mate here... neither of you amount to anything!

shit!!! I mean... KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT!!!!!

Just as a sidenote. Im speaking as someone whos been in those shoes.
I know its hard brah. We're all gonna make it.

kill me

Literally me, right down to the age

Attached: 1522832043995.png (642x539, 26K)

Suck it up you soft cock

Attached: 1503628728601.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

i got sun burnt once... ?

Time for bed, I only got home a few hours ago. A-at least I have the weekend off.

so you are going to go that far? just cause i said no?