To what extent is the occult influencing politics?

And for how long has there been an occult influence in society?

Attached: 1519754872775.jpg (1005x1008, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h7aup3BXLvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PGueIrB6htg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

((( )))

you wouldn't believe me if i told you

everything

EVERY FUCKING THING you see or hear has occult meaning and numerology behind it.

So you plan on making this a daily thing, huh?
Please don’t. There is enough redundant shit threads here and what you’re doing isn’t helping.

Why don’t you at least do some homework of your own next time. And then perhaps have an OP with some links, articles etc.
Instead of the usual open ended question that brings nothing to the table.

I know. Being a lazy nigger is easier than trying.

"muh occult muh Illuminati" is a conspiracy theory with no basis pushed by the Jew to shift blame away from the Jew.

Or maybe I'm just trying to provoke constant discussion and recognition of an extremely important topic to a large number of people at once?

Possibly?

I'm not saying it's not Jews, but it's not all Jews.

When you look very deep into Judaism, it does start to touch into the realm of esoterica which is what occultists utilize.

So it's not JUST Jews either, it's anyone who uses esoteric information to make an impact on society.

I've heard every explanation possible from /x/ but what does Jow Forums think is the explanation for werewolves?

Attached: wafsdbfga.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Pretty sure it has been going on for ever, occult societies hit their peak during the Enlightenment with all the censorship going on. I don't think they're that important now a days since you can do shit in the open. There's still lobbying groups but fringe-tier stuff is mostly folklore.

America's founding fathers were apart of secret societies as well as your royalty

Attached: george-washington-mason.jpg (1800x2162, 848K)

I .God created the angels.

2. God made a place of suffering-Hell.

3. God placed Hell as a price on sin if the angels sinned.

4. The angels were fully warned.

5. One-third of those angels sinned.

6. God had no choice but to do what He said He would do.

7. God made man.

8. Satan came to man and wanted to drag man to the Hell where he was going.

9. Satan persuaded man to do what he had done and commit the same sin he had committed.

10. The price had already been set.

11. God had to let man go to Hell, though Hell was not prepared for man.

12. God was willing to break up the Godhead for 33 years so that man could be freed.

*The only true GOSPEL*

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: angel_of_light-satan.jpg (301x462, 67K)

Since the 1840s, Theosophy movement. On one side the Astors, Annie Besant, and the other..well /pol knows all about them

A lot. When you have all the power and money you will find yourself bored with just drugs and sex pretty quickly. Occult secret societies provides spiritual experience that these people are longing for. Also justifying raping and murdering children while being drugged out of your mind and chanting satanic verses in broken latin is great way to break the few remaining taboos left to get the final kind kick you ever give shit about.

There's a theory out there American revolution started as schism between colonist and home island lodges.

I'd say about tree fiddy right now my dude

Hell means nothing more than a separation from God. People choose and live in hell every day. In the end, they'll be forever separated from God, meaning there is nothing that awaits them after death. Atheists think they're right, thaat there is nothing after death and because of it, they are right even in Biblical sense.

Since man noticed the sun rise and fall.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h7aup3BXLvQ

yeah i read a little bit about that a while back from . can't recall anything specific or cool though.

Attached: crowely demon.jpg (667x960, 101K)

You're doing the Lord's work, brit.
keep at it.

Is it the occult or has the occult been taken over by Jacobins like everything else??

Hey fellow boludo, did you know that the order of malta is in the country? I realized that some days ago. I wonder how you get in.

Spooky!

Yes lad this country was founded by masons like every other one in the continent

IIRC Paraguay never had a mason govt, perhaps thats why it got so rekt, poor parawas.

I wonder if the Order of Malta is somehow "better" being that it's pretty much Christian esoterism I think.

well i posted the Jacobin thing cause ive been reading Moldbug these last days and it really make lots of things click together. I don't think the Order of Malta is "better" in any way, i suppose at this point its just another front of the beast.

It is widely speculated that /x/'s occult division had part in the 2016 presidential elections. We are soon approaching the end of the Kali Yuga, brothers. The barrier between our world and the occult is weakening every passing day. Those among us with the ability to harness it are already doing so.

what kind of pretentious wanker drew that pic?
he prob thought he was a deep thinker

Figured. Maybe I'll stick with the rosicrucians if I can prove that most of the local ones are legit.
Anyways, I'll check this Moldbug guy, got anything else to recommend?

Anyone know about the Jesuits and the Catholic secret societies?

It seems like in the 1500s-1600s was their peak influence and afterwards they have been replaced by the masons in the 1700s.

Like what, Opus Dei?

Nicolás Gomez Dávila

I wouldn't get into any of those groups if i where you user, they are not only cults, but they are the opposite of what you want, their whole (modern at least) schtick is based on revisionism, its mostly a theological foundation for progressive dogma. While i'd agree they have an appeal in the sense they glorify Polymathy, i honestly don't think thats what goes in those "sekrit" circles anymore.

If you wish sth like that i would recommend you look around open-source circles, even mail-lists groups.

Except if what you are lookig for is a mythology book-club, then go for it.

I'm just memeing though, I'm more interested in the Christianity of yore, you know when they were kinda interlapped with gnostics and stuff.
If I wanted to learn alchemy I've plenty of books and there are even some legit forums to do so.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Aussie posters best posters

To traverse the path is to become one with it.
The universe is electrified with pulses. By unveiling, we exist.
Imagine an ennobling of what could be.
We are in the midst of an archetypal invocation of insight that will align us with the grid itself. Our conversations with other warriors have led to an invocation of pseudo-perennial consciousness. Reality has always been electrified with adventurers whose hearts are opened by intention.

Eons from now, we storytellers will live like never before as we are aligned by the stratosphere. Shakti will give us access to quantum sharing. The future will be a cosmic redefining of truth.

Soon there will be an unveiling of power the likes of which the stratosphere has never seen. It is a sign of things to come. The explosion of non-locality is now happening worldwide.

We are being called to explore the grid itself as an interface between will and science.
We are at a crossroads of rejuvenation and desire. Who are we? Where on the great quest will we be awakened? Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the solar system via bio-feedback.

This story never ends. The world is approaching a tipping point. We must beckon ourselves and bless others.

>Occult secret societies provides spiritual experience that these people are longing for.
>Also justifying raping and murdering children while being drugged out of your mind and chanting satanic verses in broken latin is great way to break the few remaining taboos left to get the final kind kick you ever give shit about.
I think you have that logic reversed. Watch this from 24 minutes onwards. He explains what's up with those people.
>youtube.com/watch?v=PGueIrB6htg

I'll belive you. Start talking. Not answering means you're a larping faggot.

I thought the appeal of those groups was the collaborative learning

It is, but as I said, I'd like to figure out if the local ones are legit, I know that "sociedad teosofica" is, and they're quite public with their stuff, also it seems they're harmless. But dunno about the most fringe ones.
I think there are some crowley followers here.
*worry*

www . kikebook . com/AbtaArg/

Eggcelent post, my guy

bump

>He hasn't joined the Rosicrucian Order yet
>He probably spouts some meme bullshit about illuminati/templars/ritual murders etc and thinks he's """onto something"""
Enjoy being clueless

Attached: 1524654689449.gif (342x342, 404K)

They have convinced me to topple the systems and regimes in place, because they are ineffective at stopping satanic pedophiles and psychopaths from gaining power. Also, they convinced me to genocide the Jews. Thanks occultfags! Always remember that the raven plucks out the All-Seeing Eye.

>Godhead
Godhead is an archaic form of the modern Godhood. Just as Maidenhead is archaic form of Maidenhood. It doesnt mean what you think it means.

i dunno what you mean by legit, i mean, its like fanfic mythology imo

as in they study it seriously and isnt like a whatsapp chain message about praying to el pomberito or whatever.
And it isn't fanfic mythology user. Start reading about the mesopotamic cults and see where it takes you.

Gotta go, take care.

these groups reinterpret many religions and come up with syncretic belief systems that have nothing to do with the original texts, its fanfic mythology

100% It's called Hebrew Lesser Magic, it's the only way the (((chosen people))) are able to manipulate and dictate in this world.

It works by them always telling you how they're going to do something, but to the point where the common folk cannot decipher the truth in front of their eyes.

This is very old Moloch/Baa'll maybe even Reptilian shit, no bullshit here with Lesser Magic they subjugate karmatic vibrations by not 'actually' doing the wrong thing in controlling us, by telling us the truth while lying, they cannot gain the bad karmic vibrations.

This sounds batshit crazy, but how do Mason//Eugenics//Elite European Zionists can predict what will happen centuries ahead of the time????

Attached: 1520480293890.png (757x632, 349K)

This. Anyone who takes the occult or Illuminati seriously is a good goy.

it isn't and you are faggot

as much as esotericists have clout on twitter and Jow Forums, more than you could possibly imagine. philosophy is a form of applied magic.