1 in 4 americans dont know earth orbits the sun

seeker.com/1-in-4-americans-dont-know-earth-orbits-the-sun-yes-really-1768307432.html

a country of mentally handicapped mutts

Attached: oo say can you see.png (1235x650, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtQLp9bR9-k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon
telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/10961412/Hollow-Earth-conspiracy-theories-the-hole-truth.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: edyukayshun.jpg (1200x900, 254K)

Absolute state of noneducative country's (muricas) education. Hi, Where are the Burgers :DDDDDDDD

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

I think you forgot that more than 1/4 americans aren't white so I'm not sure why this is a surprise to you

>brits still brainwashed into the heliocentrism meme.

Attached: 1496589324895.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

countries are just lines on a map

You can thanks (((our))) educational system

Attached: 2873180474832.png (685x535, 37K)

one in four poltards believe in the flat earth, pizzagate, and that Trump is playing 3d chess

Attached: people of earth (2).png (1280x738, 970K)

kek i read about flat earth before the meme, and i always assumed it was just satire or a thought game

They don't know Murica orbits Israel too.

stay dumb eat red meat and drive big stupid trucks.

>American education
22 trillions tax dollars on welfare system, my ass

t.lying

that's actually pretty good when you consider the demographics

Attached: soylent open sleeve hand.jpg (484x383, 56K)

I garuntee you that a good 80% of those people are fucking shitskins

>implying it does
the principle of relativity means that you can derive the laws of motion from either an Earth-centered reference frame or a Sun-centered one and either is perfectly valid. The math is just easier for the heliocentric system because the sun has more mass

Do you even read Einstein?

But they are right the sun orbits Earth and if someone else tells you otherwise he lies.

Now whats the statistic breakdown by race?

youtube.com/watch?v=qtQLp9bR9-k

This shows intelligence of the burgerboi...

Mr Weissman: Today in Science we are learning about...
Class: The Earth!
Mr Weissman: No, the HOLOCAWST! (Wheels in Grandma Ruth)

Probably more even than you'd hope.

2 in 3 britcucks study the koran

Nice lies, spherecuck

Attached: flat.jpg (960x640, 80K)

2 in 4 americans are not white

>bong hates america
Aw gee imagine my shock

Attached: 1517DAA5-5856-44D3-9AEA-6E9CAE9E1863.jpg (286x256, 36K)

This must be another one of those bullshit polls where they ask something weird and then conflate the answer

>is the solar system heliocentric or geocentric
>uh, not sure
>1/4 Americans dont know the earth revolves around the sun
And before you call not knowing that retarded, that's beside the point

so what. what does thinking the earth revolve around the sun do for me.

We're 56% white, what did you expect?

Attached: 1524537878471.jpg (432x648, 30K)

American here, born and raised. Can confirm most Americans are idiots. My coworkers for example. None of them can point to Russia on a map.

Expect what? The people are right the Sun spins around Earth.

1 in 4 americans will think this isnt a shill thread

This is like the 3rd Bong headed burger hate thread I've seen in the last 10 minutes.

Attached: americanburger_istock_000012108834.jpg (620x465, 61K)

The "journalist" who wrote this thinks the earth isn't flat so we can just disregard it.

these bong niggers want to trade their pakis for our mexicans but mexicans are clearly the superior race

no

Hate to say this but in school other kids knocked my books off my desk because I was reading. They said I wasn't cool and said being dumb was cool. I think the teacher was the only one that wanted to have sex with me. This all happened in Missouri.

Is there even real proof the earth orbits the sun?

dumb piggus

I once walked into a McDonalds in America and the redneck behind the counter started to engage me in a current affairs debate.

> Hurr Durr, Ya Know IRAN!!!! is building massive weapons of destruction DURRRRR
> DURRR, they said that SYRIA just won the Greek Elections. I thought they were at WAR or somfin
I gave him a look of pure shock and grave concern.

Attached: aaa0001.png (571x431, 477K)

Picture implies McDonald's is bad?

You will have to forgive them they live humble lives.

found the 1/4 american

Same amount think the earth is flat and will defend it blindly

I actually quite enjoyed it to be honest haha.

slide thread

redneck behind the counter?

yea, this is bullshit. all of our McDonalds are ran by niggers. go get your teeth fixed and stop being a twat.

hmm, which country could that possibly be from..

I know you invented this story because bongs claim McDonald's is beneath them.

digits
checked

It was, he was like 50 years old and sounded like he just made it off the farm for the first time.

Also, for the record, I much prefer your rednecks to our chavs. At least your rednecks are hilarious.

I have never claimed that in my life desu.

sounds like incompetent survey takers, probably brits with 4 ugly yellow teeth between all of em

I wish our schools were as good as britain's are...

Attached: british-education.jpg (725x386, 85K)

Honestly man, I enjoy the shit flinging. It's great.

Attached: thefun.jpg (957x960, 88K)

who cares? i have never used that knowledge in my daily life.

O B S S E S E D

Attached: 1521891495517.jpg (500x562, 44K)

Just remember how Cruelty and the Beast made you feel when you first heard it in 98. Cruelty bought thee orchids from the bowels of the abyss user.

how is this even possible

>Earlier this month, the Bill Nye vs. Ken Ham creationism "debate" received a disproportionate amount of press coverage.
>Bill Nye in the first paragraph

Dropped.

Attached: 1493042072220.jpg (900x919, 99K)

no. its all relative. from the perspective of the earth, the sun orbits the earth.

How the fuck that is possible? Niggers?

Attached: NOAA-L_satellite_tilted_in_Vandenberg_AFB_clean_room.jpg (2390x2999, 1.37M)

In areas with less nigs, they have Mexicans instead

>fixed that for you

Attached: 1525968514196.jpg (500x562, 77K)

And the other 3/4 think its flat.

I once walked into a British pub in London and a British man behind the counter started to engage me in a current affairs debate.

>OI mate you racist white American you ought to be more considerate and understand yo privilege wanka
>BLIMEY, they said that DRUMPF is literally Hitler I OUGHTA CALL THE COPS HAVE YOU NICKED FOR YOU CRIMES AGAINST DIVERSITY
I gave him a look of pure shock and grave concern of how a once glorious western country has fallen to the brown hordes to where even mentioned pride in ones nationalism could get you arrested.

Attached: 1456615556705.jpg (800x532, 90K)

Twitching make me wet with thee
Carcass rub me raw aaaaagggh!!!!

Attached: 1525461277786.jpg (1000x750, 105K)

well, technically they orbit each other in a manner of speaking.

Center of the solar system isn't the exact center of the sun since the mass of the planets imparts a wobble (though the center is within the radius of the sun). This is how we detect extra solar planets.

>implying he wasn’t a mexishit

London is the Multi-Racial hellhole in the UK and it is still 60% white.

Your country as a whole is 56% white.

Haha, what a fucking bunch of losers.

Chess is naturally played in three dimensions, unless played on a screen.
Life is three-dimensional.

Are you okay?

>1400 + 608
>Not taking the geocentrism pill
>Believing anything a faggot with the name of (((Copernicus))) says to be true

>ed it was just satire or a thought game
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: r16Jknqx) 05/10/18(Thu)11:32:01 No.171121247▶
Eh... Literally the sun orbits the earth, and the earth orbits the sun.

Impressive argumentation

Blacks are a high percentage of this
Also blacks are a high percentage of being illiterate in this country too.
Imagine my shock.

ackshully, they both orbit a common boint between the center of their masses.

The article is stupid anyway. It asks if astrology is a science implying its not. Astrology has logy in the name already, and is based on the scientific method of empiry vs theory. Hundred years ago there was loads of empirical research on astrology which lead to the characteristics of signs and planets as we now them today. Today there are lots of scientific papers on astrology as well. That the quality of the empirical evidence is bad and no good theory exists doesn't change the fact that astrology is a science.

>in b4 meaningless "pseudoscience" term

THIS

nobody cares about these meme polls

Fucking bong shill. You are so goddam stupid.
Seeker owned by same jew that owns now this
NSF found 550 morons. big shock. I wonder if they are looking for more funding...derrrr
All surveys prove is smarter and smarter people do not take idiotic polls.
I bet you never miss a pole, do you faggot?

Attached: g9m.png (476x344, 25K)

nice quote job, retard

It's literally irrelevant unless you want to be le intellectual science man and act like you're superior to others.

lol the same thing pretty much happened in my school

We know what your handlers are selling we just dont fucking believe your lies. The earth is flat.

Then you didnt really read about it. You probably read some Cracked article about a white slob whose true love cheated on him with a nigger who shit all over a difference of opion because the Daily Show told him to.

the earth is shallow; why havent you swallowed the shadow earth pill yet?

The Sun orbits America europoor

They are the ones that still believe Russia gassed those people in their country. They aren't very attentive.

Probably one in four Americans are christfag zionists.
You can get them faggots to believe anything

Cuckermany?

El desatroso...

Attached: trump.jpg (682x756, 68K)

>bong can't take the bants
such pussies

Can I get a quick rundown? Bible points to a domed, flat earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon

telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/10961412/Hollow-Earth-conspiracy-theories-the-hole-truth.html

the earth is a thorus

it makes sense because the magnetic field from the earth must be procuded somewhere and its not coming from a "iron core" like Mainstream science says. I call bullshit. Its coming from the fact that the earth is a thorus. A thorus in science creates energy. (magnetic field) the earth has two opening on the poles and thus is shallow.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4K)

I'm an American and I can confirm the stupidity of my fellows. 3 of 4 Americans that say they know the Earth orbits the Sun likely have no idea what that means and couldn't draw it on paper.

My wife and all the previous thots I fucked would have probably said, "I dunno, why would anyone care"

>using the term thot

Attached: 1511344459714.png (1179x777, 256K)