John Lang martyred

Who killed him?
Why?

Let's expose the ones responsible and bring justice

Attached: john-lange-fresno-1.jpg (1461x889, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=402110&content=songinfo&songID=6440567
youtube.com/watch?v=6fiPD1cy0mU
abc30.com/news/final-coroners-report-on-the-suicide-of-john-lang-released/1355566/
i.imgur.com/h7HEtgK.png
fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2015/04/fresno-chief-of-police-accused-of-murdersuicide-cover-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=R5acGmgBGN8
web.archive.org/web/20160131012513/http://www.jodymurray.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gr5OCyeWIw4
youtu.be/pzGmitnpcpA
youtu.be/w9xLxEbJC18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>guy is uncovering corruption with his local police
>guy is relentless with his exposing the police
>guy ends up dead

Attached: kEhSaGk.jpg (888x499, 99K)

Fucking idiots. I live near that dumbass in fresno. He was the wierd guy on the block always paranoid. He killed himself. I remember our block was checking out his pad and it was literally impossible to break in. Dude stabbed himself and set it on fire. Obviously there would be conspiracy abou it because it was him spurring it in the first place. As we all see it over here he was just that old aspergers guy who happened to write journals and blogs as a hobby. He was legit crazy none of us talked to him he was a complete shut in.

so true.

as many other people here I don't use conspiracy theories to blame our law enforcement or local government when crazy people talk about fake news and spread miss information to the public

Was the spying with high end equipment a conspiracy?

Who would stab themselves to die in a burning house that they set themselves on fire?

Attached: images (4).jpg (274x184, 7K)

He was my neighbour too, everything said is correct. My mom works at the hair salon where his sister works and she told us that he has autism and got his crazy ideas from his friend on the four channel. You guys are blowing this out of proportion.

Yes that is a conspiracy but he actually killed himself. That camera tripod shit was wierd but the cops didnt silence him.

>Stabbed in his Back
>Burned himself alive
>Killed himself
Okay PIG

Attached: Obligatory+_f88ca37fd89a45bbbdaed243eb3106a6.jpg (325x294, 12K)

Did u see the stab wounds or are u just going off blog articles. I didnt see them either but that is wierd. The point stands there was no way o break in o out of thr house without breaking an opening which at thr time, there was none. No one entered his house and no one left.

So it's just a spooky coincidence? They drove up to the wrong guy who just happened to expose corruption? Some secret group with high tech equipment makes mistakes like these?

Attached: Pure_5f53da_5626205.jpg (296x314, 21K)

>No one entered his house and no one left.
t. not a cover up

take it easy my friend, use of camera in law enforcement work is normal.

i bet its use to find weeds growers by detecting heat from odd area in a house of an suspect.

you don't need to be afraid if you got nothing to hide.

U didnt read my post did u? Idk what that tripod was and its suspicious, but that does not mean h was murdered by police or murdered at all. Read my other posts. Everyone on our block knew his house was boarded tighter than a nuns ass. Yes that actuvity is wierd but we cant assume that meant he was murdered by them.

So goblina is just gonna let this slide? Why isn’t she doing anything?

Attached: 4L_nsGC8VjM.jpg (2048x1536, 1.22M)

This is a 3 Axis Gimbal - with a DSLR modified to shoot infa-red, I have all the equipment to do this, and I can tell you unless I'm shooting a film / commercial in a car I would never in a million years use my 3Axis Gimbal for steadyshots in a car like this. The fact they were using Infrared cameras is supper suspicious - sorry but this just doesn't make sense to me (Before anyone asks I have a Beeworks Gimbal and GH5-S / GH4)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 1.08.26 PM.png (877x530, 448K)

Expose what you fucking mong? Get the fuck off of Jow Forums. You're living in a fantasy world.

Hello Mr.Policeman.

>this is all completely normal, secret agents would spy on somebody that obviously was just an autistic harmless attention whore

Can you repeat that without sounding like a faggot?

>nothing to see here, this is all completely normal, it is most likely swamp gas

no way in or out of his house, but he frequently did leave his house, also the Police are trained to get into houses that are barricaded

>it's just a coincidence. no sense looking into it
fuck you shill. time to dig. you've just activated my HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM card and sparked the interest of my weaponized autism. uni classes are over for the summer and i have 2.5 months i can spend doing nothing but shitposting and researching what you government niggers have been up to.

Attached: think.png (640x640, 708K)

CIA and local Union Fresno Police detected!!!

Attached: image.jpg (640x424, 47K)

Your assuming they are agenta for the gov or police. There is more holes in the conspiracy than the suicide. Why didnt he just expose everything about the police if he knew he would die that day. If he really had nothing to expose why would police murder him. You are beliveing everything the grown man with paranoia and aspergers says. Of course police would spy on him that dude was crazy. What if it wasnt police and just other dudes trying to harm him. Lots of loopholes man. I was interested in this case but u gott accept the suicide it makes more sense. It is wierd those people caught on his cameras never came out tho. My guess is they were just thugs idk about the tripod one tho.

Attached: 4L_Pl5B3kPE.jpg (400x400, 53K)

On the last day he shut it closed completely of hourse he had windows and doora at the time of his camera recordings of suspicious activity. The last day was construction time.

this but ironically

>t. Local PD

Im sorry u stupid tinfoil nigger. Fuck you.

soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=402110&content=songinfo&songID=6440567
go suck a cock jerry

fuck you too glownigger

Since the high opinioned neighbors suddenly chimed in with their throw the bus at him, you get a Bump!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (306x501, 28K)

Fuck i hate jerry dire wtvr the fuck that bald corrupt shits name is. I hope the cops did do this and were found out. But u idiots are taking conspiracy and what ifs over more plausable stories.

sup jerry dyer, you're a tremendous faggot

I remember this. I thought he was crazy till he caught that on camera.

Would dyr post a pic of his underage cock?

How odd is it that the neighborhood is posting ITT

The odds of living in fresno.

>the suicide it makes more sense.
>trust me, people stab and burn themselves all the time when they're bored
>the spying was just a side effect of his overactive imagination

Spying does not mean he was murdered.
U can burn urself alive dumbass and your house too.
Stab wounds is sketchy but the evidence against an intruder is more convincing.

Lots of weirdos in Fresno. I can't figure it out. It's such a high concentration of lunatic homeless people all over the place. Much higher than even san francisco or LA. Remember that fucking black guy that shot everyone in downtown Fresno last year wearing all that Egyptian shit? We got those guys walking up Blackstone wearing genie curled shoes. It's totally bizarre there.

I've never seen somebody so invested in something they find implausible, what's next you're going to tell me your eyes are getting heavy and it's time to sleep?

Where there's smoke....

Yeah it's really weird. We're talking about the types of homeless who walk around hitting themselves and yelling into the air. Is there something going on with people in Fresno? Lots of younger homeless too.

Because i live in fresno and idiots like u spread disinfo. Ur making a conspiracy about a guy who was mentally fucked he himself was the walking conspiracy.

Except there everyone isn't going around trying to commit suicide twice...

fuck off homo, you're from los banos for sure

t. Mayor Lee Brand

1. why do you say it's infrared?
2. Of course you would use a 3-axis gimbal for shooting from a car if you want a steady-shot. That is an image stabilization rig. You would only care about that much stabilization if you were concerned with the aesthetic value of the picture. What kind of idiot would drive a minivan with the door open and a giant-ass video rig as part of covert spying?

Well I'm not from fresco and you do come across like the idiot, so you're making a case for the conspiracy that something fishy is going on in fresco

I can confirm this story, I lived there too before I went to Germany

They closed it when they saw they were being filmed back. They were stationary, filming just John in his house.

this shit aint gonna work dumbass

Hello fellow 4channer,

I too lived by him, he was disturbed to put it mildly. Always jumping at shadows and looking behind him as he skulked the streets after dark. Why just the other day I happened across him and I heard him mutter "Golly gee, I think I'm going to stab myself twice, stuff myself into my closet and then set my house on fire, in that specific order".

Okay get back to me when you find proof he was murdered.

t. jody murray

v8 me nigger

the cabling going to the monitor is a dead give away.
Also I shoot live events, and commercials, I'm just saying I own a 3 Axis Gimbal and not only is it a pain the ass to set up and calibrate, but it's also cumbersome to use, so I wouldn't think of any instance of wanting to use it in the position that he was - unless they were using the infrared and steadicam to ensure they got a clean shot to see who / what was inside of a house (As they were filming in the direction of inside the house)
Also you would get out of the car, break it down, pack it up, and then drive off.

>law enforcement still hang out his house just to make sure there is nothing to see

alrighty then

youtube.com/watch?v=6fiPD1cy0mU

>stabs self in back
>proceeds to set home on fire
>days after posting on FB that his life was in danger due to the FPD

wew

Attached: lenny.jpg (439x290, 23K)

lol I was just about to post this, their behavior basically screams of "Cover Up" and "Close Case" if it was suicide why the hell are they staking it out so much after the fact? Just obvious police corruption and you know what, we can't do shit about it, we live in a police state, such is life.

>this is the price of freedom

Attached: download (3).jpg (237x212, 12K)

I literally live five blocks from that house. You can still see the smoke marks coming up on the outside of the window frames.
It's pretty fuckin sketchy about how that all went down and the reporting about it.
So the long and short is, the firefighters show up to the house, go in, dude is on the living room floor with a knife in his back, as they report the same day.
The next day, or perhaps one day after that, the PD says no, the firefighter that made that statement was wrong, he wasn't stabbed in the back, he killed himself.
abc30.com/news/final-coroners-report-on-the-suicide-of-john-lang-released/1355566/
This is the coroner's report.
Cause of death: SUICIDE by smoke and soot inhalation, exacerbated by MULTIPLE STAB WOUNDS.
Now, that's a little weird, but Tower has a lot of weird shit so maybe he killed himself.
Except he definitely was being surveilled, he called it out for a long while before, and the fucking CARPET COMPANY is the icing on the cake.
CAN DO TODAY
i.imgur.com/h7HEtgK.png

Does anyone really 'live" in Fresno?

Be crazy suicidal. Stab self somehow(il give you this one) douse home and light it. Nothing else to see

btw to those who say it's a "Conspiracy" well here's the Truth unravelling before our eyes
fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2015/04/fresno-chief-of-police-accused-of-murdersuicide-cover-up/

All these coincidences for a harmless guy. How nice of the government to play along with his paranoid delusions.. If only they provided such entertainment to all nutjobs in the world.... then again if it's always lethal, they might come and "entertain" us all if that's something we should be questioning....

youtube.com/watch?v=R5acGmgBGN8

Attached: Untitled1.png (632x434, 150K)

Fresno is such a degenerate shithole. I drove through there last year, theres a whole block of gay clubs and mexicans everywhere. Some places in California are liberal, but at least white. Fresno is the worst of the worst

>set his house on fire
>AND stabbed himself
Outside looking in, this is as fishy as suicide by two bullets to the back of the head.

Found this - it's an archived version of John's letter to the FBI, etc.
web.archive.org/web/20160131012513/http://www.jodymurray.com/

>I was at a loss as to how Fresno LE was able to turn so many people against me so quickly.

>all these "neighbors" still complaining about him

nothing to see here

> Anyone who has ever talked publicly about, accused, or discussed Jerry Dyer's suposed sex scandle with that 16 year old girl has found themselfs in some type of legal peril within a few short years..

>it's pizzagate related

nothing to see here

>second poster in the thread is his literal neighbor saying to go to sleep
Do you people really buy shit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=gr5OCyeWIw4

>the corrupt police abuse and kill sex trafficking victims, pizzagate style, probably pimp and sell them too
>they kill superior Jose Morales to keep it secret
>nephew of Jose, John Lang finds out what happened
>police takes infrared footage of house to plan his murder suicide
>Jose Morales also supposedly killed himself

I challenge any of you in fresno to publicly expose the sex trafficking ran by Dyer. And see if you do any better than the ones you call crazy. Because last time I checked being crazy isn't going to kill you.

the police basically is the mafia owning a monopoly on sex and drug trade. they kill and improson competition, they have the market and goods to themselves to use and redistribute.

They also kill those who expose them

they don't care about the exposure, the information is right there. They just want to make an example and scare away anyone redpilled enough to know this will legit get you killed.

just like in the pizzagate days. Those threads were full of sleepy people.

Attached: jerry-dyer0001.jpg (720x540, 54K)

Anywhere the tunnels run the local people go mad

What other cities full of corruption have tunnels under them I wonder?

youtu.be/pzGmitnpcpA

youtu.be/w9xLxEbJC18

The tunnels were naturally located underneath some of the city’s oldest buildings, including Union Station and the Oxford Hotel. Others existed beneath what was then Denver’s "red light district" on Market Street.

“They would come through the tunnels and up into the buildings, and then sneak up the stairs to where the girls were,” Beach said.

Denver’s most elaborate building also had a tunnel system. Tunnels beneath the State Capitol connected nine buildings throughout the Capitol complex and run for entire blocks under city streets and sidewalks.

Washington D.C., and the city is full of persisent rumors that the street layout and other buildings are embedded with masonic code. It isn’t surprising that networks of underground tunnels (and even a subway just for those on Capitol Hill) were built beneath the city. More unique than the existence of the tunnels is how they’ve been hidden and if and how they are being used. In Washington D.C., they’re like underground cities, with all the things you would need from the outside world, moved underground. Streets become hallways lined by rows of earth and lights.

In 1924 a curious network of catacombs was discovered in Washington D.C. They were traced to Harrison Dyar, a Smithsonian entomologist who had been industriously digging tunnels in the city for almost two decades.

All of the buildings in the United States Capitol Complex are connected by tunnels and underground walkways, which provide easy passage between legislative office buildings, the Capitol, the Capitol Visitor Center, and the Library of Congress, used in inclement weather. The tunnels connecting office buildings are open to the public, but those connecting to the Capitol require security clearance. Small electric tramways run from the Capitol building to the Russell, Dirksen, and Hart Senate Office Buildings and to the Rayburn House Office Building. The tunnel between the Capitol and the Cannon House Office Building displays winning pieces of artwork from the annual Congressional Art Competition for high school students.

Attached: white-house-tunnel-map.jpg (423x476, 45K)