>Don't catch you slippin' up
>Look what I'm whippin' up

What EXACTLY did he mean by this?

Attached: Capture.png (779x765, 915K)

Around a nigger, who can figure?

Shakespearian

He was thinking, "white people pay me millions of dollars to do this"

Attached: Dindu chav.jpg (600x784, 96K)

I don't even know if he tries to highlight black on black crime, gun crime, ignorance or if he's just trying to take our guns???

Any black Jow Forumsacks here that can translate?

Attached: Alvin and the chimpmunks.jpg (900x924, 116K)

>Shake-a-spearian

Attached: depositphotos_128338534-stock-illustration-illustration-representing-aboriginal-warrior-of.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

BIX NOOD & SHEEIT.....MUFUGGA!!

Attached: Dindu Ruckas.jpg (766x600, 181K)

Niggersperian

Around a nigger never relax

It's a pretty important lesson, slip/fall injuries are among the most common forms of injury in the U.S. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Unironically, around blacks, never relax

STOP SHILLING THIS NIGGERFAGGOTRY

To the nigger mind, this is considered art. Go figure.

MUFUGGA SHEEIT...DIS MERIKA NIGGA....BIX NOOD AND SHEEIT MUFFUGGA. FUCK YO SHIT....DAS RIGHT WHITE BOI....YOU RACIS MUFUGGIN CRACKAH MANE!!

YALL DON'T HERE ME DOH!!

This is America is a song about how fucking stupid a premise is but if done by blacks where liberals will eat that shit up. Gamblino exposes white liberals very effectively.

nice

Attached: 1433479748470.jpg (640x640, 61K)

>slippin' up
I assume 'making a mistake' or 'getting caught in a crime' or some such.
>whippin' up
"doing" I assume or some other process progress activity. Something you're working on or actively in the moment doing.
There were some other slang expressions in the video and without them written here I've forgotten them and moved on with my life.

I wish I'd ever bothered to learn how to sage things. apathy

Such powerful lyrics. It means sooooo much! 100% poetic! What a magnificent artis-PPPFFFFFFHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAA oh man I can't. I just can't.

Attached: IMG_1157.jpg (500x333, 45K)

Looks like a Papa New Guinean in that shot

Attached: dscn0628.jpg (2304x1728, 1.51M)

Attached: BESLIDIN101.jpg (856x478, 38K)

I thought I had a decent grasp of English until I heard his "song".

makes me hard imagining all those young white girls watching this video and fantasizing about black cock

literally Shakespeare

Its more a critique of the lack of substance in modern black culture that just serves as a distraction from real issues plaguing the black community. I'm glad to see you were at least close to understanding it, the other interpretations of it I've seen here are downright mongoloid. It's really not that hard to get, people.

Give this man the pulitzer.

>mic drop

SHEEEEIT MUGUGGA. WHATCHYU TALMBOUT???

He's trying too hard to be Kendrick.

t. Someone who enjoyed "Awaken, My Love!" and wish he'd go back to that style. I dug the Prince-esque vibes... this song is trash. (Yeah, I know, I know... I'm a nigger)

The ONLY place I've heard about this somg for nig has been here. Is it big in normie land or does he just trigger poltards for some reason?

Thats a insult to New Guineans.

NIGGA...........SHEEIT.

Who actually watches this stupid nigger?

What's being slid right now?

MUFUGGA.....I KNOWS THANGS.

DIS VIDEO RIGHT HER BE DA BOMB AS SHEEIT. HE SAYIN NAHLIDGE ON DAT MIC....MUFUGGA

at this point, millions of people on YouTube, you dumb nigger

t. white boy

It's funny that people think this song has any profound meaning at all. There's absolutely no substance to it; they have just been fooled by a well directed video clip.

Repeating "this is America" with a cop car in the background and while shooting a gun. Wow. So deep.

that niggerfaggot obviously intends on slipping up your ass, without letting you do the same in return
also you'll probably enjoy it, seeing your flag

Attached: dindudisposal.webm (1283x540, 2.74M)