Am I Aryan

Am I Aryan if I had blond hair and blue eyes when I was young, but no longer have those features?

Attached: aryan-e1513690308648.jpg (807x455, 36K)

What you are is autistic for thinking that it matters in the first place

I never said it mattered, I was just curious.

Possibility

Attached: Faneuse.jpg (845x1024, 94K)

How old are you? You used it all up already?
Pathetic
31 year old boomer here, still have my blond hair/blue eyes

Probably. Same thing happened to me. My sister and I had platinum blonde hair till we were about 5-6 years old. Now we both have light brown/very dark blonde hair. My roots are very light colored if I buzzcut.

Gay. Men over 30 with blond hair look retarded.

OP, blondness for males is for Aryan youths. Look DiCaprio for example. He was indisputably blond and blue-eyed as a teen, and now has dark hair.

How did you go from having blue eyes to not having them?
t. blue eyes

How do you lose your eye color?

We're you born in Germany, like me ?

I also have blond hair and blue eyes. Aryan master race.

Attached: nazi youth haircut.jpg (341x282, 16K)

>We're you born in Germany, like me ?
What are you doing in the US?

I was born with blonde hair blue eyes but ended up with brown hair and green eyes in my teens. It has to do with testosterone increasing as you grow.

fpbp. people that care about being "aryan" are no different than pic related.

Attached: 1521869554405.png (1900x1267, 3.8M)

If you weren't born with blue eyes you aren't white.

I had blonde hair and blue eyes as a kid
I still have blue eyes but my hair is brown
And I’m Kurdish... Am I aryan rapebaby?

I'm a 23 year old baby boomer and when short my hair is bright blond in the sun but if I let it grow it becomes sort of brownish with some blond hair here and there

Dads Irish and ma's Italian and my brother, sister, and I all went like this so not nessecarily.

I'm a spaniard, brown hair, brown eyes. I am white , you might want to get on board and just be a proud european, because if we do not stick together to fight this cultural war, there will be no "aryans" left to talk about. Anyone claiming you have to have blonde hair and blue eyes to be white is a D&C shill.

You're right. I was just curious.

I'm an 19 year old Vietnam veteran. My super sayian 2 form will sometimes make my blue aryan eyes look completely white.

The concept of the Aryan strain covers somewhat trans-ethnic boundary lines and is incredibly esoteric / difficult to determine through describing your phenotype. I dunno, maybe.

my hair used to be blond but has slowly turned golden brown during my childhood years, I still have ubermensch facial features so

Having blond hair when you’re a kid just means you’re genuinely white and have no filthy mongol admixture. My blond hair faded to reddish brown when I was about 5. I’m not sure how you lose blue eye color though.. too much time fucking chubby latina roasties?

It's common that hair darkens. Never heard about someone's eye color changing, though.