Why should I be proud of my race?

It seems like such an arbitrary thing to focus on. Why should I feel pride for the accomplishments of other people?

Attached: family.jpg (582x369, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=iYakB599-AE
youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why should I feel pride for the accomplishments of other people?

Ancestor veneration is common among all human populations. They are the ones who built our world for us, and the knowledge and appreciation of them can foster a healthy positive outlook in our children. Et cetera. I will tell my children that their great-grandmother graduated from an Ivy League university during the Great Depression, and they're not going to be asking, "Why should I feel pride for her accomplishment?"

This is about as retarded as me holding up my son's baseball trophy and you jumping in to tell me why I shouldn't feel pride unless the accomplishment was my own.

except you raised your son, not your grandfather

There’s nothing wrong with it. Most people want to find purpose in something greater than themselves. For some it’s God. For some it’s their nation and ancestors. Most liberals don’t believe in God, and they don’t care about their ancestors or anything. All they do is smoke weed and have sex to fill the empty hole where their soul should be.

so?

your ancestors have your DNA so why wouldnt you be proud of their achievements since u have the same DNA. like... that is what pride is for, if you don't feel pride for your ancestors then why feel pride at all???

When you are a loser then you have to rely on the things people similar to you accomplished

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=iYakB599-AE

Because white people, when gathered together, create the best environments.

I'd be proud of my grandfather's war medals too.

Family is family.
What you suffer from is not seeing the white race as an extended family.
You probably have a really shitty nuclear family. Maybe even raised by a single mom.

what do you mean "so?"? You have a hand in raising your own child. what your grandfather did was entirely out of your control and had nothing to do with you. this isn't complicated.

nice ad hom. let me know when you have an argument

So, all indigenous societies are losers? They all literally worship their ancestors.

Have you never heard someone say
>Son, as your father I am proud of you for making good grades.
You can have pride in other people.

?????

why would you feel pride in your own accomplishments? its just something that happened because of your environment and genetics, really out of your control, nothing to do with you. why feel pride in anything man? seriously answer this question.

The originator of this thread has betrayed his mother & forgotten the face of his father.
Report to link provided for education.
youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY

You’re just a spic or some shit so you can’t even fathom the idea. No one is saying you should have pride in other’s accomplishments. If you’re actually white you can feel pride in the overall achievements of the white race, though. You probably have tons of ancestral cross over with almost all whites if you go back 30 generations or so.

see

more ad homs. grow up

>lol why should I love my parents? Family is nothing to be proud of!

>pride is love

The only ad homin is you being a spic. And you didn’t deny it so I’m almost sure I was right.

you'll never be certain

That’s why I said I’m ‘almost sure’. Although at this point I’d wager 10:1 you are

why should i care about the suffering of some race? seems pretty arbitrary to me

Attached: 1486715253411.jpg (926x764, 267K)

you shouldn't and it is

You don’t need to be proud of their achievements, all that matters is to ensure that your people continue to exist. If you like, you can see your own successes as being only the latest in a long line of success of your ancestors. It may also help you be more secure in your cultural and ethnic identity

>Why should I be proud of my race?

That depends, what race are you?

Nice merchant

Because race is an extension of family. You'd be proud of your parents, siblings, cousins, etc. Why not be proud of the accomplishments of your people. I think all groups should have pride in their own race

And your grandfather raised your father who raised his son.
Without your grandfather there would be no trophy.
Without our forebears we would not be here

Because pride in your race perpetuates white identity. White identity keeps white people racially pure. White people have orchestrated the most advanced empires in human history, and to continue this advancement, we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>Why should I be proud of my race?
Because race is real, race matters and you are where you are currently thanks in large part to your race.

>It seems like such an arbitrary thing to focus on.
But society is a racial construct.

>Why should I feel pride for the accomplishments of other people?
Because those people did what they did for you.