Santa Clarita......a mainstay of many Hollywood studios just got BTFO

They literally just said fuck you to sanctuary cities. First county in Los Angeles to do so. We're taking this state back people, the RED California isn't a meme anymore. youtube.com/watch?v=PlUbHz0zyY8

Attached: download.png (202x249, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/05/10/judge-wont-drop-felony-charges-against-antifa-member-says-no-proof-witch-hunt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

Flipping California red would be almost as big of a happening as Trump winning

california has always been red

The Chan really needs to understand that Trump set the stage for proper vote counting so we can turn this state to it's real color. While the bernouts push for "vote accuracy" they're actually shooting themselves in the foot and giving us the win. 100 INTERDIMENSIONAL JELLO POOL CHESS

Impossible. All of silicon valley and every anchor baby in the state votes dem

bump fuck I hope so

Would never happen, but the state splitting up would be a major happening.

foxnews.com/us/2018/05/10/judge-wont-drop-felony-charges-against-antifa-member-says-no-proof-witch-hunt.html
There is hope.

Im living in socal and it's fucking terrible. I want to leave so badly but I still have a sliver of hope that we can overcome.

awesome. santa clarita sucks but this is good news.

I work in Hollywood and this city is literally used for all their desert shots and various other television shows(NCIS is tucked in there but they're a based studio, got tons of military shit everywhere in their studios). This is a big BTFO people.

I'm in the same boat as you user. There are white liberals that are waking the fuck up, but it'll be all for nothing if every Mexican couple pops out 7 children each.

>t. white San Fernando Valley resident

I'm surprised no one has taken advantage of the aids loophole yet. Dead faggots can't vote.

Ventura County faggot here

With the blood of the innocent maybe.

Better than here man. Simi Valley will probably be the next city to join the lawsuit.

The problem with Santa Clarita is that is is a suburban hole that is now rapidly being beaned. I was literally there yesterday by a walmart next to an old navy. I just hated the fucking place. Too bad Oak Tree is the only good shooting range since the fire near where I live.

california has always been red

t. prop 187
but (((they))) say its blue, regardless of the actual truth

First city in los angeles county*

Fixed it for you, dumb shit.

You guys watch the Governor debate earlier this week? Republicans are actually in third and fourth out of six candidates.

No, I'll check it out. I just have a sense, talking with people who are left-leaning, but not full blown leftists. They just seem fed up with the clear bias, and the sanctuary city bullshit. Politicians and leftists prioritizing the rights of illegal immigrants over their own citizens, shouting down any dissent, then claiming they speak for all Californians. It takes only a few people to speak up, and now you see others following suit. I want to hold out hope. This really is one of the most beautiful states in the union. But, I feel like it won't happen soon enough. I'm trying to start a family, but will not raise any future children in this hellhole as it stands currently.