What does Jow Forums think about Charles manson

What do you think.

Attached: 220px-MansonB33920_8-14-17_(cropped).jpg (220x244, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf
youtu.be/k9QXY80OxS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

legend
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

S

he got pretty high and was punished for it.

L

It's too bad he couldn't kill Roman Polanski too.

106 IQ brainlet

He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

Tried to give us the Hollycaust we needed.

dindu nuffin

He was no fool, and I doubt he was crazy.
He did an interview after being imprisoned for several years. The interviewer asked "Who are you?" and Manson replied by showing various emotions on his face and then saying "Nobody"
On the surface that sounds nuts but if you think about it that really gives insight into the depth of his knowledge of human identity.

i used to kind of look up to this guy due to his edgy and very high degree of common sense, then i tho realized that he could been really some carismatic leader of neolithic church, he traded this tho for some kind of reatrded bull.shit manipulating this cunts for fun, total idiot. he was a good actor musician philosopher and esoteric i hope he be an example for future generation how to totaly fuck up your life, ppl still would kill to be like him, cannot regret how i feel sorry that his ideas will remain coloured in his victims blood and therefore considerd maniac event tho they maybe werent shit at all

Crazy fucktard

He fid the faces on purpose, a manipulator

I think he should have stuck to freak folk.

Post-MKULTRA psyop golem. Figure out where he got his LSD from. Figure out where his money came from. He was backed by powerful pseudo-governmental forces.

man you're fucking dense

MK-ULTRA victim

He was just a man who wanted to have a good time.

Absolute nutter but kind of sort of /ournutter/ so fuck it.

>Persuasion Lvl: 100

I'm jealous.

Somebody should have driven an ice pick through his stupid swastika.

I think he was good with the ladies. When he died the average California IQ went from 95 to 94.7

Leads to Laurel canyon which is a fun rabbit hole.

Attached: relixbest.jpg (200x198, 10K)

If you listen to boomer music.

F

Yeah right, you're a victim

Obvious he knows the flawed side of this species.
But when he says he his nothing well that's not totally true , it's only his will to perceive in that way that is why we are different each one.
He was searching personal spirituality that is what you are trying to mean .

He glowed in the dark, you fucking idiots worshipping him.

A lunatic who did nothing wrong

JE SUIS CHARLIE

Attached: manson-insurrection-.png (1000x1000, 686K)

i doubt if you have the attention span to read 80 some odd pdf pages, so just assess the pics.
same ol' spooks terrorizing the populace.
mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf
then pull up sharon tate's wiki & scroll to legacy...who's there? poppy boosh quoting his thousand points of light.

he clearly read siege

probably making faces under some psychosis or even schizofrenia due to such chemicals deteriorating his brains plus all the drugs before

youtu.be/k9QXY80OxS0

>nature loving musician that brainwashed teens into killing a mudshark for him to start a race war and rebuild society
>constantly acting out because they would only call him crazy if he spoke his mind
This guy is literally Jow Forums

Killed way fewer people than Obama but he didn't get a Peace Prize.

Attached: Obama - Shhh.jpg (220x249, 24K)

He is literally my grandpa. I grew up on a commune with lots of his kids. We think there are hundreds. A lot of our parents work in the "government", lol

Unironically this. Every time that fucking cow comes out of the woodwork for the probe hearings I get enraged. TATE WAS NOTHING BUT GOLDIGGER TRASH WHO COZIED UP TO A KIDDIE FIDDLER FOR A MEAL TICKET AND THE WORLD IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER.

Parole*, shiiiiet.

based

FBI made this thread

Worked for military intelligence