Are Italians the master race?

- Discovered and named America
- Highest IQ in the world outside of east Asia
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
- Became economically independent and successful almost immediately after immigrating to the US en masse(before dumbing themselves down by reproducing with the Irish)
- Cut throat business people, never get screwed
- Own businesses at high rates in the US
- Great cooks, Dominate the restaurant industry

Attached: ITALY.jpg (718x800, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2FDvXUygc0
youtu.be/cbbMIg-Aw8E?t=1m35s
thelocal.it/20170125/only-two-european-countries-are-more-corrupt-than-italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

I am 1/128th Italian so definitely. We master race now

Don’t be silly. There is no master race. Remember what the founding fathers have imported to us throughout their almost infinite wisdom. All MEN are created equal. White men, of course. Niggers aren’t exactly men, and neither are women.

I'm 50% Italian, 25% Spanish, 25% German.I am the master race.

As someone who is part Italian I’m gonna have to agree with this.

Making these threads doesn't help anyone

It's really an underrated breed on here. Going by IQ they are easily the smartest white people and seem to have good street smarts too. Italian boomers fucking love Trump. They were great explorers, them and spanish were the best. But they were smart enough not to bring hoards of niggers with them.

Degos are nothing more than a nigger turned inside-out.

If we really are "master race" why half of this country voted for M5S?

The only negative was that they committed a bunch of fucking crime after they migrated here.

Is it today that Mattarella appoints the government? I worked all night but i don't wanna miss the news so i might go make some coffee

Also the Jersey shore kinda ruined the Italian-American reputation.

Attached: C5EA2F89-36A6-4C3F-84B8-BAFD75A549EA.jpg (600x900, 170K)

Italian (((IQ))). Hmmmm

Attached: 3C96A524-120D-4362-9715-70D43F317959.png (1024x819, 159K)

Pretty sure this is why Italians in Italy hate us.

Jewluminati families are literally the master race. The elite are multiracial, but they are already practically a different species, and have been breeding for intelligence for hundreds of years. The rulers of Earth are predominantly jewish, but there are other races with them as well.

Attached: 1506953430385.jpg (600x430, 39K)

>Discovered and named America
clearly i massive mistake in hindsight.

"They are savages. Italian people a fucked up, savages" - Joe Rogan.

And after watching Jersey Shore..... No. Italians are filth.

Guineas? The master race? Hahahaha nope.

It's East Asians. Jews. British.

master race reporting for duty.

Attached: 29315191_1725338520849312_8393941236985102336_n.jpg (540x960, 36K)

Change IP not the memeflag you cocksucking donkey

Attached: 1481010883172.gif (500x678, 35K)

Isn’t Joe Rogan Italian though?

ma che idiota xD

You ever see an Italian SJW? Doesn't happen.

This master race meme has to stop. But (north) Italians are definitely good people, except those from Venezia.
New Roman empire when?

Attached: new_roman_republic.png (1231x929, 110K)

Classic Italian name right there.

What is wrong with sicilians and napos huh?

Attached: Italianita.jpg (960x502, 32K)

>(north)
kill yourself, nobody respects france's opinion at this point

8.5/10 race there bud gj

Italians are pretty based, but the church is getting pretty fuckin gay if i'm honest.

Where are Sicilians on this chart? My mom's family is built on recent Sicilian immigrants.

Unironically yes, but they're humble enough to not be dicks about it.

Northern or Southern? Northerners are best Italians.

Attached: italy-consanguinity-irfan.png (460x449, 51K)

S. Italian. Right next to the Greeks and the Jews

Fuck off. You are not Italian

Nothing wrong with Napos, nor Pugliese, but north Italians are more reliable imo.
Wrong guess, mutt. I'm not French, but Slovenian. I just happen to work in France. Europe isn't your concern anyway, since your prostitute and thieves ancestors left it. Don't come back.

Viva Italia!

Attached: jii590.jpg (374x430, 22K)

Are you that Shitalian-American I unilaterally btfo'd on that other thread a few days ago?

based black man

Does anybody realize Jersey Shore's cast was made up mostly of Irish adoptees and a Chilean midgette?

Da fuck?
Venetians are the best in italy

Yes we are, considering we've got soldiers that still sing this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=N2FDvXUygc0

What did you expect from terroni?

Why is the blue part the only good part?

>Great cooks, Dominate the restaurant industry
You sure 'bout that, Guido?

It’s the white part. Duh

I prefer toscans by far.

This. Honestly I just hate (((Italian-Americans))). They race-mix with Jews and are an extremely divisive force within my country. Supporting the [insert ethnicity]-American meme the most because no Italian-American has ever been successful in business or politics except Nancy Pelosi which may as well mean nothing. They still haven't integrated yet they love to racemix, especially with the Jews.

southern italians are heavily mixed

You prefer dicks in the butt by far

It's a retarded map. Marche, Umbria and Molise may not be industrialized but have beautiful places and nice people. Red zones are very accurate tho.

because they believe they are switzers and austrains.

>I am 44% nigger
fixed it for you, mutt

Attached: 1525523008282.png (620x1044, 532K)

>before dumbing themselves down by reproducing with the Irish
The Irish know how to make a good pizza pie

Attached: tom monaghan.jpg (1140x855, 85K)

BASED ITALIAN MAN!! FUCK MY WIFE!!

Attached: shitalians.png (1280x1059, 776K)

They just don't know Italy at all, that's all there is to it.
The quality of life in the south is not as bad as people make it out to be, even in the agricultural parts you are going to have a good time if you have a job.
Their problem is tax evasion and brain drain.

Literally none of this is true besides naming America.

>- Became economically independent and successful almost immediately after immigrating to the US en masse
By forming gangs and comitting criminal activity

They take pride in things they don't know, nor deserve. That's sad.
>T. Veneziano
Your kind isn't able to speak proper Slovenian in Koper.

>Tuscany is shit
>The region that probably a good 70% of great Italians come from is shit

kys

>he thinks that pic somewhat discredits us
sweet child of summer

>meme flag

Ancient Italians who were actually white, yes.

Current Italians? Nope.

We had civilization when you whiteys were living naked in caves

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

The thing is when you question them they'll say, "Well, I am really 25% Jewish (nearly all have some Jewish ancestry) and 25% Polish but I am still 50% Italian!!!! So, therefore, I am Italian." Mind you if you thought the little Italian ancestry they do have is Northern or Central Italian, you're gravely mistaken. They're all Sicilians, or at the least, from South of Naples. Most of them are as brown as Mexicans and that is not an exaggeration. Not one Italian-American I know knows the Italian language, just this butchery of English with all five words in Italian they know. They also were famous for committing crimes, equal to niggers, to the point when the NYPD had to do ethnic discrimination to the 50% Italians in the city to the point they filed civil rights abuses. In NYC where they make up around 60% of the population only 20% of them are in the police force and it use to be way less. Unemployment is equivalent to that of niggers and they leach off the welfare system. This is why I cannot say they are anything close to "white."

says the current American.

Not gonna lie Pajeet, the way Indians were described by Alexander the Great was pretty cool. You guys need that back.

Italians were historically considered the most handsome. Also we have giant penises.

being hairy is erotic af, too

oh and the civilization thing

I never claimed to be huwhite, jungle pablo

The French is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a frog, a surrender monkey, a homosexual, rename his food Freedom Fries, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But say something nice about English and Italians and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “sacre bleu, le reeeee"

heard italy is corrupt as fuck like brazil

Attached: 1525378130861.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Italians were across the sea from Africa, not too far. It was either get themselves organised or get drowned under a horde of wooly and black haired and black eyed darkies. Italians haven't done anything remotely relevant for centures and have been sponging off the Northern Europeans their colonies.

Attached: 87.jpg (653x918, 99K)

kek, you're seething. Shitskin.

Honestly I have to support the frog on this one.

>Greatest monument built by Ashoka is a literal pile of rocks

Kill yourself Pradesh

Oh, and plus they're heretics.

Attached: 80.png (717x629, 144K)

wow who saw that coming

FUCKING THIS!! BASED MUTT!!

because I do not really like frogs either. But they're tolerable

youtu.be/cbbMIg-Aw8E?t=1m35s

Yes

Attached: IMG_7458.png (1944x1398, 585K)

memevangelist and protestards dont even have a central authority to establish dogma so you cant name no one a heretic
invent your own word

Its actually paulo or paolo, pablo is the spaniariazed version of that name. And I live in the mountain area, its cold and foggy.

Attached: TheMoreYouKnow.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Sopranos is so comfy. North Jersey for some reason kind of reminds me of where I grew up.

That's probably not a good thing.

thats so cringy is this really popular tv?
>imma da mobbster
delusion
le french meme
you are practically jew when it comes to culture
postmodernism capital

Where's the gabagool?

See And neck yourself

thelocal.it/20170125/only-two-european-countries-are-more-corrupt-than-italy
nope italians are pretty corrupt

Attached: 1519783998180.jpg (552x446, 46K)

slovenia is ok
i stand by my french comment tho

when europeans say corrupt south americans are still inside the accepted field

I don't really care what anyone thinks of Italians I just wish I was accepted as one. Even more so I regret that my ancestors never left, especially now that America is nothing but a gross mutt shell of what it once was and should probably be nuked. I guess I can understand why no real italian would want to associate with us "italian americans" our depiction in pop culture is absolutely horrible. I've never been to the east coast so I don't know really, but I sure hope it's all just an exaggeration of stereotypes. Oh well. It's good to see Italy turning things around and I still have high hopes for it's chance to surviving the invasion and reverse it. Keep it up

Attached: IMG_1264.jpg (1600x1203, 252K)

No probs. We're used to memeflags and foreigners battling each other on things they think to know about my country, one can't mind some dirt ending up on his pants when he watches a bunch of pigs brawling in shit.

they are also scheming, psychopaths. in a good, mafia kind of way.

I like Italians, you are right about the food. They are big into family.
girls are hot, guys are chill.
only comparable people are colombians.

>Our depiction in pop culture is absolutely horrible
I live in the NYC metro, it is generous. You people are worse than Hispanics who could atleast be productive.

>I've never been to the east coast so I don't know really, but I sure hope it's all just an exaggeration of stereotypes
I can tell you it is the exact opposite.

>I don't really care what anyone thinks of Italians I just wish I was accepted as one. Even more so I regret that my ancestors never left, especially now that America is nothing but a gross mutt shell of what it once was and should probably be nuked.

go back.

TURK

Attached: fahf3pmfd1vz.png (742x418, 28K)

BTW, since when is your opinion relevant? French people are really nice, at least in the south-east, and their culture is way more important than yours. They're quite traditional actually. Paris sure is degenerate, but aren't London, Roma, NYC, Berlin,...?

not even taking into account their mafia meddling in other countries business