Bohemian Grove footage

What are your interpretations of what is taking place in this footage. Do any of you understand the meaning behind what is being said?

Attached: cremation_of_care.jpg (640x480, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mNpQ6kM8ANo
youtu.be/vdJxQALdROg?t=27s
youtu.be/50F9906QzII
mega.nz/#F!hVwCAQoZ!LykyCGE5rzj50oPKHBgMAg
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
youtu.be/dPb-PN9F2Pc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachne
youtube.com/watch?v=fMklasyAQPE
youtube.com/watch?v=W8zcC4fTQ8g|
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemianism
youtube.com/watch?v=HL6cxGg6yas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/mNpQ6kM8ANo

I don't get what the "weaving spiders come not here" thing means. Do jews fear spiders?

>interpretations
>literally doing an age old pagan ritual even talked about in the bible
They were clearly rehearsing for a play.

Attached: 1526008295697.jpg (665x768, 113K)

Can't find anything connecting Jews to spiders desu.

It's a ritual about sacrificing their consciences so that in the coming year they can do the kinds of things that having a conscience might prohibit.

This is old, they do not do this any longer.

I meant "to be honest" at the end there, but the short term for that for whatever reason turned into desu.

What do they do now?

I worked there. LOL. five miles from my home.

Attached: n.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

Well what can you tell us about working there? And what's going on there these days?

Get drunk

Then rape kids

So which is it, are you a normie newfag or a JIDF newfag?

www.hownew.ru

They are just role playing the Jewish holiday of Passover where they eat cookies made from people

I'm not new to Jow Forums. I just don't go on here that often, so I don't know everything there is to know about this site. I understand desu is a polite word at the end of a sentence, but I didn't know that it replaced certain abbreviations.

It means don't come here to make deals or do business

Weaving spiders are considered to be people who are making a web or network that is work related

youtu.be/vdJxQALdROg?t=27s

Yes. Burning Man for the elites.

>What are your interpretations of what is taking place in this footage.
Next level LARPing.

kino

Attached: owl.jpg (500x650, 55K)

How long ago was this and what did you do there?

Jones is an agent so did they stage it?

Looks like a play.

i want to know how alex jones' fat ass got in there in the first place. inb4 he actually 'snuck in'. i call bs. im starting to think maybe this was 'leaked' intentionally to lend credence to the illuminati mythos in the public mind. pre 2001; if you said 'illuminati', people would raise a brow, now, however it is a commonly known concept, even if people dont believe it. in my opinion we are being conditioned to be made believe that there higher hands that pull the world strings, from politics to cinema and music. they flaunt it now but hardly ever did so much before the advent of the intermet as we know it today.

Attached: RU.jpg (1024x1024, 183K)

>rich people can’t fun
This is what conspiritards believe.

I live nearby(SF). It’s a known place. It’s just in Humboldt county which is all forest. It’s not a fucking secret. It’s just an old journalist club that became a fun place for old geezers.

hardly anyone ever knew about it outside that area until recently.

It's in Sonoma county--much farther south.

>I don't get what the "weaving spiders come not here" thing means
People entering the grove and trying to financially gain form anyone else there.
Pretty much just saying, you cannot take advantage of us, don't try it.

It's kind of a country club for old rich people, but there's also a cult there where all sorts of evil like child sacrifices are practiced.

Attached: 1525904666699.png (559x527, 13K)

No it’s not faggot. It’s like between Mendocino and Humboldt. Sonoma has no forests left it’s all faggot wineries and cows.

No. It’s a Republican club btw. It’s like those old social clubs from the 19th century where men would go to smoke cigars without any wifes and banter it up while fucking 20 something prostitutes.

Attached: 1517089878703.jpg (850x400, 80K)

God, why did I laugh?

If that's so, then explain the Moloch statue and the cross dressing photos.

The Paddling of the SWOLLEN ASS :DDD

Attached: Im voting for her.png (464x357, 230K)

There's a doc on it made by Jon Ronson, in it he says he just walked right in the front entrance. I tend to agree with you, the whole doc could've been part of the ploy.

Dude

Attached: 1526013080073.gif (320x240, 603K)

pizzaniggeretard spotted

this, there are many more things to it than that though

Masons are Papists, also higher end ones who run the Corporation states and are allowed into government are Knights of Malta or Jesuit

>Also the US was founded by them.
>also why the KKK was demonized so heavily, because they openly resisted Papists
>likely occured during the great Masonic schism between the Scottish Rites

Attached: 1522646220242.jpg (936x1024, 227K)

The fact that you use the word conspiratard shows that you are probably either a part of the Satanic Rothschild system or a lamestream media influenced SJW who gets completely butthurt when people question big brother's narrative or doesn't follow the left wing status quo. Your comment doesn't disprove the Luciferian ceremonies that happen at the Bohemian Grove and other parts of the globe. Here is a more blatant Satanic ceremony video for you if the last one wasn't enough. youtu.be/50F9906QzII

Attached: reddit-carl-copy-667x431.jpg (667x431, 35K)

>pizzaniggertard
lol, what kind of fucked up insult is that? Watch this video and wake the fuck up for your own sake. youtu.be/50F9906QzII

They are performing the Cremation of Care ritual.
The purpose of the ritual is pretty self-explanatory, they are cremating their own care because they know that the actions they will take in the following year will hurt many other humans.

The All Seeing Eye represents an anus. Sodomy is the framework of their cult without it they collapse as they have a less outrageous method of blackmailing.

If my 2nd video wasn't enough, you can treat yourself to a bunch of lengthy documents having to do with Satanism and secret societies in these two links.
mega.nz/#F!hVwCAQoZ!LykyCGE5rzj50oPKHBgMAg
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
Don't think you can ask for more than this.

They believe that there is special exchange of energy via anal sex.

They believe it's beneficial to the spirit, but it actually causes damage to it.

Yeah performing dark occult rituals in the forest while being protected bty armed guards is fun. Why not have a dinnerparty or an art exhibition to have fun. Why sneak into the forest to worship a giant owl statue?

It's a symbol of the goddess Minerva.

I believe it may have some Phoenician/Canaanite origin along with the Phoenix myth.

I think youre right. Pic related, coins from the ancient phoenician city of Tyre.

Attached: sg5906.jpg (443x198, 27K)

The fish one is noteworthy as well. Dagon is a Babylonian fish god. The Babylonians believed Nimrod was reincarnated into a fish.

They made their purple dye out of cannibalistic sea snails found in the Mediterranean. They were rumored to be cannibals as well.

youtu.be/dPb-PN9F2Pc

"Pizzagate" was a deflection.

Does anyone think Barack Obama or Donald Trump has been to any of these things over the years?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachne

For the board that thinks it's got the world figured out you all sure are uneducated

Possibly a Mossad deflection from Epstein Island to the Clown pizza Road.

Attached: 1521714248817.jpg (352x504, 45K)

I know, but the person who insulted me probably did it because he thinks that those who study conspiracy theories are retarded and thus connected the thread's topic to Pizzagate, since Pizzagate is pretty much the conspiracy theory that the lamestream media likes to slander the most.

based dick

They are saying "We are giant larping faggots, please kick me in the balls if you ever see me in public"

You would not even need to "sneak" just walk the fuck in through the forest.

they also showed a "bohemian grove" scene in the Netfilx tv series House of cards.
What did they mean by this?

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 8K)

Just some rich folks larping.

I meet so many degenerate raver girls that say they've visited this site.

>autistic fingorian.
Many of these people are well read and enjoy the classics. It is a way for them to nerd out over their admiration for things like Ancient Mysteries.

>implying Lucifer isn’t the protagonist of the bronze Age myths written down by Iron Age Jews.
Christcucks are unbearable.

Classics nerds dorking out. And men having a stag night.

>well protected
They are rich people and it’s private property. Alex Jones is a fucking trespasser. How would you feel if some peeping Tom creeped on your backyard get together.

This. Old men (no women members allowed) go here to bond and fuck hot young girls who get paid in perks and go on dates in SF to expensive hip restaurants. That’s it.

Poor losers are jelly as always.

Retard.
The owl is wisdom. It represents knowledge and truth. Also the weaving spiders is about not fucking up the get together by scheming or talking business. It was started by bohemian hipster journalists in the 1880s San Francisco. I realize your frozen wasteland of a country is too alcoholic and autistic to enjoy anything.

that's a owl, not Moloch.
I don't know about the cross dressing, those just looks like cloaks with a hoodie

I insulted you because you are stupid. This is a private property and Alex is a trespasser. Is your flag a joke or are you simply trolling?

>cloaks
Yes that’s what it is. This is in the vein of American fraternities and admiration for classical Greco Roman mystic religion. Basically Larping.

that's about enough of you lol

Attached: gloworm-big.gif (247x200, 19K)

Implying that the bible wasn't written around the same time.

Yeah, too bad he missed the after parties, amirite?
Now that would have been some historical footage.

Attached: 34.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

You got rebuttals bitch? Let’s see them.

It was written much later about things that allegedly happened but actually didn’t happen and was just about Semitic shepherds appropriating Babylonian, Canaan, and Egyptian religion to appear civilized and motivate themselves.

Yeah, because when I think of worshipping an owl, I think of having a casual fun time.

COPE answer. Why occult rituals and not walks on the beach?

Your proof? Again, you seem to be a devils advocate working for the Rothschild system.

You clearly don’t understand. Go read Plato and the ancient texts. Just like how some losers want to pretend to be knights and sheet after reading some cool books about the crusaders or Christcucks want to pretend that the world actually conforms to their fantastical make believe, some people who read about ancient civilizations and texts (educated elite people) enjoy dorking out and LIVE ACTION ROLE PLAYING. Which is what you’re doing too.

Daily reminder, Netflix had the balls to actually put a Bohemian Grove scene in House of Cards, and make it look almost as bad as Alex Jones says it is, with the secret scheming and deal making of the elite at the party.

youtube.com/watch?v=fMklasyAQPE

Attached: House-of-Cards-Frank-Elysian-Fields-981489.jpg (590x334, 32K)

It's a modern version of a Molech sacrifice with Molech replaced by the Greek symbol of knowledge Minerva and the actual child replaced by an effigy.
In short, they're LARPing because they're bored boomers who want to feel like they're involved in the occult.

Attached: jewsareevilchildeaters.jpg (720x516, 123K)

If you think that we are jealous about what these rich people do, then you must have some sick fantasies.

There is no proof of anything in the bible having actually occurred. No evidence of Jewish bondage in Egypt. Centuries of intense “biblical archaeology” has found no evidence whatsoever of anything in the bible actually having occurred. Meanwhile real archaeology found a shitton evidence of all the actual historical events and the various religious practices the Jews stole from the neighboring people.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8zcC4fTQ8g|
Nothing to see here.. just a bunch of rich faggots gettin together to bang "hot young chicks" right and LARP as Satan worshipers

Keep posting tho, you have not used every last ctr insult yet you glow ass faggot.

It’s not actually occult. It’s like losers who enjoy playing Viking. It serves a purpose of building in group bonding. Like how daycares have children play sports together.

>bohemian hipster
Bruh, hipsters didn't exist back then.

Moloch is depicted as an owl occassionally, since Satanists think he's full of wisdom. If that was just an owl statue, why all the worship?

The term bohemian
Is
What
Hipsters were called
Back then
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemianism

who cares senpai its just people chanting retarded edgy shit , you wanna see things like this go to any church when they gather there

Attached: 1524955803552.jpg (884x576, 149K)

There is no
Supernatural world.
There is no magic.
There is no power to Satan or God. It’s just literary nerds.

You’re clearly obsessed with it.

>I insulted you
Bruh, I wasn't talking about you.
>Alex is a trespasser
No shit, the fact that it was as protected as it was caused Alex to trespass to see what the people there do (which wasn't pretty).

Bohemian Grove is literally a gay orgy for the elite and their rent boys. That was Nixon's view after attending:
youtube.com/watch?v=HL6cxGg6yas

Attached: unnamed (12).jpg (559x263, 37K)