Tax payer funded roastie virginity restoration

What in the world lads.

Roasties getting new hymens to make it appear like they’re virgins. All paid for by the NHS. How long before they start selling their new virginity to the highest bidder? It can’t be long before one of them finds a way to turn this into a money making scheme.

Attached: A3A17FE0-1834-4E6C-BA01-7FB0F5AC5A6E.jpg (1536x1911, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

svd.se/landstinget-utfor-oskuldsingrepp
svt.se/opinion/amineh-kakabaveh-om-oskuldsintyg
metro.co.uk/2018/05/10/women-virginity-repair-operations-nhs-pure-possible-7536680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely fucking disgusting. I think at this point I'll just hold out for gynoids until I die of old age.

The eternal roast gets lower every day.

Attached: 1525983360561.png (2160x1216, 1.81M)

Well we can safely rule out the native bong population as being the ones asking for this.

Unless it guarantees them a richer husband.

Virginity is a mindset, I've been there a couple times.

This is the real reason the nhs is fucked.
Cant get proper cancer treatment, but can get lipo or cosmetic surgery.
Fucks sake.
Waste of my fucking money.
This is why i dodge tax.

Those are s*ndniggers, user.

You can fix the hymen, but the thousand-cock stare will remain forever. There's no such thing as born again virgin.

Attached: 1000 cock stare.jpg (774x743, 137K)

This has been a thing for decades in China.

Attached: 1494628412796.gif (300x186, 446K)

Can get a female penis or a man vagina too I bet, when will they release those figures, you know it’s happening the way the government is sympathetic to mentally ill trannies.

Women are truly disgusting, despicable and deceiving

And if that is the case how is that better? It shouldn't be tax payer funded. It’s not a medical crisis

>Virginity is valued again.
We've gone full circle.

Well yeah scarcity does that

>It shouldn't be tax payer funded.
Nothing related to health should.
You can't have an NHS without parasites. It's not at all remotely possible.

BETAS BTFO!

Attached: thot.jpg (550x551, 63K)

>sell your virginity
>get it back again free

If you are not a roastie in 2018 you are fucked

Very Typical, society "progresses" until the "progress" is undone either by a foreign masculine culture or from internal changes like Fascism or Stalinism.

Lol, you guys don't realise this is mostly for muslim girls. They act like filthy whores at
school and uni, and when they need to be married off, they get checked. It stops a load
of police cases or the father killing them.

Well yeah, England is overran with Islamists, who will likely behead or stone their wife to death if they found out she wasn't a virgin when they married.

It's an act of self preservation for these women.

Yeah but you can minimise parasitic behaviour by minimising what you are going to treat, anything cosmetic related should be paid for privately, unless its through no action of your own, like you get into a car accident and you need plastic surgery or something.

MGTOW STATUS: BTFO CODE 99 ULTRA REKT

I took her virginity 25 times.

Im willing to bet there are a few white roasties in the pile too. It cant all be mussies.

Only muslim women get this because they don't want to be stoned to death on their wedding night when it would be discovered they're whores like the rest of them.

>Yeah but you can minimise parasitic behaviour by
getting rid of the NHS.

Why is this concept so hard to fathom? Is this what it's like to always be fed on tossed birdseed instead of the worms you find on your own?

You can't offer welfare of ANY KIND without it going to shit because of parasites.

w*men were a mistake

Attached: 1521437661541.png (500x440, 283K)

Holy fuck, will roasties stop at no level in their sexual deceptiveness? What in the fuck? This shit is paid for by taxpayer Bongs too.
>The utter state of the NHS

Attached: 1480187259834.png (1280x1381, 831K)

I dont want to have to live on the streets after I’v come out of hospital with a £100,000 bill.

I dont think people are against the NHS per se, they are against people using it who have not contributed to it. If the only people who could use the NHS were people that had to prove they had contributed towards it via taxation then who would have a problem with that? Its just the government is so spineless and so hesitant to offend anyone they wont exclude people so now it becomes a free for all.

The absolute state of the United Caliphate
Bin that knife m8

Attached: 1525983791053.gif (633x600, 176K)

>I dont want to have to live on the streets after I’v come out of hospital with a £100,000 bill.

You don't have to. Tell them to fuck off.
All they do over here(US) is call you for a couple months begging for you to pay your bill.
Nobody with sense pays their medical bills man. You tell em to fuck off, and they have zero choice but to do so. It's not my fault they priced themselves out of business.

These whores are definitely missing the point. LOL

They will get a court order and raid your house with the help of the police for not having a tv license. I dont think telling them to fuck off is going to work.

Restoring your hymen does not restore your virginity, idiots.

Booby trap the door. You guys need to find your warrior's spirit. If a company came by my house asking for a TV license I, not even kidding, would show them an aluminum baseball bat. And companies here know that. You don't go pissing into people's Wheaties when you know they might piss back.

Of course you can. If actual medical emergencies get treated and covered by the NHS then it would be fine. This shit should never be able to be paid by them.
One look at the application for it and it should get tossed out of the fucking window.

>do the most retarded thing instead of reverting it to how it was 30 years ago where it worked without those problems
You're a special kind of retad, eh?

>If a company came by my house asking for a TV license I, not even kidding, would show them an aluminum baseball bat

Attached: 1432572594951.gif (186x238, 1.28M)

>Both on their phones.
If there was ever a picture that summed up contemporary western culture, its this.

>instead of reverting it to how it was 30 years ago where it worked without those problems
And then it eventually leads to what you have now.
THAT'S the problem. It's all good until the piper comes to collect his check.
It's not a system that can be maintained. That's why it fails in every example.

pay for my life-saving roast beef trimming you bigots

FUCK YOU I'M GAY

Attached: 6b5808e2f864631348a069645c543f81.png (800x1178, 838K)

Only way you're gonna restore virginity is with a time machine

I nearly die pretty often, I'm broke too, I'm guessing a hospital would still save my ass but there debt I assume I get afterwards would be crippling too. I thank the staff and the people who pay tax, not whoever is running it like a retard.
No-one thanks people who pay tax, doctors, nurses etc. they just bitch about how long it takes to get seen.
I hate every normie ever encountered in hospital.

Where the fuck is my forskin restoration?

>Restoring a hymen

Impossible. It's still fake. The girl will still remember what dicks, sex, and ejaculations feel like. You're basically fucking plastic surgery pussy. The memories of the other men, including their DNA still exist in her. You'd basically be fucking extra pulled folds that seem tighter, but probably not exactly the same as a real virgin's pussy, or maybe some sort of weird implanted sacs that make her hole tighter. I'm sure nothing really pops or anything.

This is no different than fucking a tranny wound.

men should be circumsised, it doesn't make your penis smaller and its more hygenic. its the one thing the jews got right.

Thwy wknt be telling their men its a lie to appear more valuable

>at Foreskin4goys.com

They do this here to
svd.se/landstinget-utfor-oskuldsingrepp
svt.se/opinion/amineh-kakabaveh-om-oskuldsintyg

Tax money goes to ''restoring'' the hymen on girls that comes from cultures where they get in trouble if they aren't virgins. Basically they just come in before the wedding night and put a few stitches there that then rip and cause a bleeding.

It's called peeling the foreskin and washing it. Also I heard increases the likelihood of erectile dysfunction along with other problems.

You're just trying to rationalize your mutilation and feel better about it because you know you are never getting it back.

>children should be mutilated
No, you are mentally ill and need help.

The thousand cock stare doesn't lie though.

>virginity restoration
you cant undo the damage 50 miles of cock does nomatter how much bondo you slather on there..

Attached: 19a0bc_5514543.jpg (2048x1888, 400K)

I thought the mileage was about ~16km

dont get your point

This is only Muslim sluts.

>"Experts believe women are having the operation after feeling guilt about their first time, and wanting to experience it again.

> ‘A lot of people have a bad experience for their first time,’ Harley Street relationship counsellor Louise Van der Velde said.

>‘Often it’s not what it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be a sacred thing and you never forget losing it.

> ‘Maybe because people have been let down by that and it doesn’t end up being what they want, they want to do it again.

>‘Maybe they want to share it with their husbands by being as pure as possible again.’ "

metro.co.uk/2018/05/10/women-virginity-repair-operations-nhs-pure-possible-7536680

it's not just muslims

Only 1/3rd of that many cocks taken by the average roastie

>virginity is the hymen
I bet they think sucking dick or taking it in the ass doesn't count either

>pretending this isn't common in muslim majority nations.

Attached: 1519552941349.jpg (640x354, 30K)

>virginity-restoring operation...

Attached: pzv5j7l.jpg (666x499, 77K)