Accurate

Accurate.

Attached: f45af34c-b444-4758-859b-f44b54ff13e6.jpg (600x485, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/newsline/426413-iran-deal-merkel-rouhani/
youtube.com/watch?v=tzN55Bpp13E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helms–Burton_Act#Reactions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our allies have always followed us and they will continue to do so. Know your role. Trump's foreign policy is the best we've had for nearly 100 years.

THIS TIME WE'RE RIGHT
PLEASE LET US BE RIGHT THIS TIME
I CAN'T STAND ALL THIS LOSING
FUCK YOU DRUMPF

Attached: 1458545686739.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Facts.

This is delightfully accurate.

Trump has no foreign policy except fuck everyone else.
>hur dur I know, best in a hunnerd yeers

Fpbp

>Trump has no foreign policy except fuck everyone else.
working as intended, USA first

if its accurate, what appears to be the problem there?

This.
The Iran deal was garbage. Ambiguity and clandestine adherence to non-specific uses of commercial fission.

Europeans will agree to any deal because A. they can't read any literature that isn't arabic and B. they're cucks.

if i remember correctly, europe, read merkel, would not sign this deal if the us didnt do it first.

so why did they all denounce the decision to break the iran deal?

haha drumpf btfo xd xd xddd

Yea, I have zero problem With him wiping his ass on TTP.

wow, propagandist aren't even trying anymore these days. Trump never oppressed anyone nor is he a dictator who has starved his people to death. Trump is simply trying to end human suffering. Why did Iran burn the American flag right after he announced we're no longer doing this deal? Cos Iranians liked that weak ass deal Obama pushed for.

Attached: automation_genocide.jpg (560x375, 40K)

because the deal was broken, it doesnt matter if it was good or not, it was made. it throws doubt over all existing deals. if they broke this one, how can they be sure they wont brake any other

>ISIS almost completely destroyed
>Koreas are having peace talks with major credit given to Trump by SK president
>NK releasing US prisoners
>Weak AF Iran deal scrapped
>withdrawl from horrible trade deals
Yeah, he's really doing bad isnt he? Not like Obama who made every wrong decision in the middle east and appeased NK with aid programs. Yeah, you're right. Obama had superior foreign policy. Get the fuck out of here.

And hilariously it has done more good for the world than Obama. He literally BUMBLED into peace that couldn't be figured out by (((so-called "experts"))) everywhere.

And, your point?
This is why he was elected and why he is supported.

>Trump has no foreign policy except fuck everyone else.
Gee, how could Trump get so popular? It's almost like being fucked over non-stop by the rest of the world has given Americans a certain opinion about them.

political autism, sad, spreading at alarming rate

did you expect iranians to celebrate in the streets? deal was broken because of israel, muslims dont like israel, and they view us like their attack dog.

I will add that the cartoon made me feel a little giddy inside

because they want the kickbacks from the original deal that opened up Iran to investing. if we don't pitch in our funds to pay Iran to do "nothing", someone will have to pay instead. also, companies that do business with Iran are subject to US sanctions. it's all about money

It wasn't a legal deal. The US had no obligations because Obama did not get the approval of Congress. Instead, he acted unilaterally like a dictator, which allowed Trump to pull out of it. Another brilliant move with Obama's foreign policy.

"allies"
Europe is under Commie occupation right now.
But that too will soon be fixed.

Attached: 15259794698.jpg (692x342, 81K)

Attached: 1525943824412.jpg (512x461, 22K)

imagine if our country did this. Imagine we burnt the Iranian flag in congress? Iran would call us assholes... for good reason. But now it's them being the assholes and anyone defending this shit needs to leave America.

Attached: 1525867342837.jpg (612x344, 51K)

Imagine being so retarded to believe this.

That's right goy. Iran and Russia are your ennemies, you can count on your greatest ally to make sure of that. Now give your shekels

No matter what Trump does, Italy will still be sucking star-spangled cock. Get behind me, Mario.

Fuck Iran. They get away with that bullshit only because we let them.

The US doesnt have allies but only partners. If the Europeans think they will fare better playing with Iran,China and Russia so be it. Just to make it clear to any Euros listening. The US owns the world banking system and will get back at you and will look the other way to Russian aggression if thats what it takes.

Even if we didn't own it does the rest of the world actually believe Iran, China and Russia are ever going to give them half-as-fair as shake as the US has?

LOL Not a chance.

>this is what burgers actually believe

rt.com/newsline/426413-iran-deal-merkel-rouhani/

Why do lefties love terroism so much?

If you act like Israeli lap dog, you'll be treated like Israeli lap dog.

like i said, it was a bad deal, and lets even assume it illegal by us law, other countries saw it as a deal. when nternational deals are broken you can expect backlash, it doesnt matter that it was justified

IT WAS

H
E
R

T
U
R
N

Europeans want a spot at the table in Chinas world. They have given up any semblance of sovereignty for quick cash and fast money.

>Who cares if it was legitimate?
If the rest of the world can't figure out what a legitimate deal is then they're no better.

imagine a country that chants "death to america" and burns US flags at govt meetings. shall the US call them allies? nah, fuck you

Funny after he ended a 50 year war

>us
But America is the attack dog of Israel

The inaccurate part is the 'allies'. Countries like Germany are not our allies and are only upset about the Iran deal ending because it means sanctions are probably coming again for Iran which are heftier now that we're going after anyone that does business with the sanctioned country. That means countries like Germany won't be allowed to buy Iran's oil or sell them planes unless they want to give up doing business with the US.

Well, it wasn't a white flag so France wasn't offended...

nobody is claiming they are not assholes, if this happened 100 years ago you would have just reasons to go to war. today however this is not enough, and israel knows it, they will provoke iran and get their war. im saying this all as neutral observer, yes, they are crossing the line, but they are plaing right into israels hand, im telling you, you should not do the same

But there is no backlash. Just a bunch of crying babies. Oh no, Germany and France denounced the decision. The same governments that talked shit about Trump before he was elected and while he was president elect. They are grandstanding. They have no teeth without the US backing them up. EU is one big cucked paper tiger.

Everyone was saying the Iran deal was shit a week ago, what happened?

>Drumpf takes credit for ISIS falling apart because of Obama era policies
>Drumpf takes credit for North Korea coming to the table because of Obama era policies and a series of accidents at the testing sites
>Drumpf takes credit for Pompeo's work in releasing prisoners
>Drumpf scraps an actual good deal for no good reason
>Drumpf insures that the planet dies by removing the biggest economy in the world from the Paris Accord

Is this winning?

>Obama took credit for Bush's work.
Hmmm.

It's so nice of Obama to have policies that all start working the moment he leaves

im telling you, they dont care, you signed it, they expected you to honor your deal. there is no good or bad in politics, there are rules and subversion.

Like what bullshit? Because Saudi has killed thousands of Americans and Israel subverts our politicians through their lobby

Not an argument.

I'm telling you that they don't care we broke it, either. The world will spin on, only Iran will get butthurt later.

ISIS became a thing because of Obama era policies you fucking idiot. If he didn't pull out of Iraq prematurely against the will of all the US generals, none of that shit would have even happened.

The rest of what you said is so retarded it doesn't even deserve to be addressed.

>Using, "Not an argument," against someone echoing your argument back at you.
Well, golly, gee.

You cant reason with these boomers who think the zog emperor is always in the right and that Iran should not have a right to protect itself from iran

i know, but its not polite to point it out, and just to remove any confusion, i meant to say US, like in usa, if that is what you are referencing

>other countries saw it as a deal

no they didn't, they're merely pretending to be retarded because they dont like it

Israel doesn't burn your flag in their congress, yet they're far more harmful for American interest than Iran. Your diplomacy is acting like braindead Israel slave. This kind of things won't get you respect in the Middle East.

>japan's got playstations!

>Drumpf takes credit for North Korea coming to the table because of Obama era policies and a series of accidents at the testing sites

Attached: 31969764_461211440995843_3272478841456558080_n.jpg (500x831, 43K)

>fuck everyone else
Ummm yeah, thats kind of the attitude the POTUS is supposed to have. It is literally his job to look out for what is best for the US. Why does the left not grasp this concept?
>Oh my country did bad things in the past
>Lets destroy our country so our children live in a shit hole!

Meanwhile Trump is directing us toward a future where we will prosper and in building up ourselves we will be able to pull the rest of the world up as well.
>there are starving people in Africa
>in the US the left try to run farms out of business
>There are violent terrorists destablizing the middle east
>the Dems send ISIS weapons and money
>a hostile country wants to nuke another country
>the left decides to give them money and tech if they pretend to let UN inspectors look at a few compounds

This.

You're a moron. What has drumpf done differently ?Oh right, nothing. He's done literally nothing but golf since becoming President.

fpbp

>t.voted for king nigger twice now butthurt about non-constitutional deal

well, they made eu to directly compeat with you, russia and china, of course they are not your allies, but at the current moment they are acting like allies, or they were acting like allies

youtube.com/watch?v=tzN55Bpp13E

It's well known that South Korea is sycophantic of America. Can't be trusted.

based Kim.
Drumpf has no chance
I fully expect Kim to walk away with a trillion dollars from this deal

>This kind of things won't get you respect in the Middle East.
nothing we do will get us respect, so we'll raid it for wealth and you'll have the honor of taking their refugees

>France supporting arab and white nigger countries

I'm laffin

hahahahaha !!! i actually like this cartooon but i love the salt even more

that is what i mean when i said backlash, diplomatic denouncement, ect. minor shit, im not expecting eu to impose sanctions on you

> companies that do business with Iran are subject to US sanctions. it's all about money
not for long if their governments legislate around you like they did in 1996 with Cuba
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helms–Burton_Act#Reactions

The European Union introduced a Council Regulation (No 2271/96)[13] (law binding all member states) declaring the extraterritorial provisions of the Helms–Burton Act to be unenforceable within the EU, and permitting recovery of any damages imposed under it. The EU law also applied sanctions against US companies and their executives for making Title III complaints.

The United Kingdom had previously introduced provisions by statutory instrument[14] extending its Protection of Trading Interests Act 1980 (originally passed in the wake of extraterritorial claims by the U.S. in the 1970s) to United States rules on trade with Cuba. United Kingdom law was later extended to counter-act the Helms–Burton Act as well. This included criminal sanctions for complying with certain provisions[clarification needed] of the Helms–Burton Act whilst in the UK.[15][not in citation given]

Mexico passed the Law of Protection of Commerce and Investments from Foreign Policies that Contravene International Law in October 1996, aimed at neutralizing the Helms–Burton Act. The law provides for a fine of 2.2 million pesos, or $280,254, against anyone who while in Mexican territory obeys another country's laws aimed at reducing Mexican trade or foreign investment in a third country. This law was used against the Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel and Towers in Mexico City, which had expelled a group of Cuban officials upon pressure from the United States government and confiscated their funds.

Similarly, Canada passed the "An Act to amend the Foreign Extraterritorial Measures Act" (C-54),[16] a law to counteract the effect of Helms-Burton.[17]

Attached: 1525916339896.png (959x540, 746K)

That'd be embarrassing for other countries if they were really so stupid as to have thought a deal not approved by congress was legitimate.

>at the current moment they are acting like allies, or they were acting like allies

How? Germany was absolutely pissed off at just the notion of acting like an ally by spending the amount they agreed to in order to fund NATO.

Nice argument goy. Enjoy dying in an other pointless zog war.

but they do care, they are scared that you will end some deal that gives them gibs

I didnt vote in the last few elections you schizo boomer
>muh constitution
It's useless when the kikes can subvert it to the point where its useless

Attached: 1525815047795.jpg (547x500, 71K)

>w-we're raiding for WEALTH!
>*wipes off sweat with a foodstamp*
LMAO

Why blame trump instead of the kikes who made him do it?

>This mutt arrogance
No wonder everyone hates you and your disgusting parasitic country, subhuman amerirat.

Attached: 1523447161896.jpg (1362x1952, 463K)

>Drumpf takes credit for ISIS falling apart because of Obama era policies
Were those different policies than the ones that created or enabled isis? What policies are you specifically talking about.
What obama policies are you talking about that didn't work while he was in office but magically worked over a year into trumps presidency?
>Drumpf takes credit for Pompeo's work in releasing prisoners
I forget, who does the secretary of state report to again? Fuck off with that.
>Drumpf scraps an actual good deal for no good reason
iran deal wasn't a good deal for us and only forestalled the inevitable. Kicking the can down the road isn't good policy.
>Drumpf insures that the planet dies by removing the biggest economy in the world from the Paris Accord
Yes an accord would be what saved the planet. It's not like countries can individually decide whats best for themselves. Globalist shill.

The globalism project is dead so any country who turns on USA for Chinas growing economy for easy/no effort investments are being played. Oh and dont act ignorant as this has been going on for the last 30 years. China will buy you out and then monopolize your industry and pay you peanuts. The united states has entire CITIES ruined because of Chinese monopolization of our manufacturing sector.

Think of your unelected bureaucratic leaders in the EU as the Clintons of the 90s. You will be granted a small boom and then wake up and wonder what happened to your industry.

Attached: 1520045014063.jpg (638x471, 105K)

Immediately changed the RoE allowing us to strike all the supply lines of ISIS. We decimated their logistics allowing Iraqi, Syrian, and Russian forces to fuck them up on the ground. You must acrually have to try to remain as ignorant as you are.

Obama literally and unironically funded ISIS. There are multiple mews outlets that have reported this and former Sec State Jon Kerry is on record (look on youtube) saying they were funding ISIS.
>all Trunp really did was cut support for ISIS and they died

ISIS existed before Obama was even president. The group began in 2004.

They gained ground because Bush ordered a pull out by not being able to get a SOFA in Iraq.

>being proud of flooding white countries with sandniggers so jews can gain more powerful
Go fuck yourself kike

>moves goal posts
How did I not see that coming? Gtfo you're just embarrassing yourself.

what's the difference? and i mean it, seriously, there is none, pretending and reality are not mutialy exclusive in politics, only your own personal interests matter,

>we'll raid it for wealth
That never happened though. You just raid it for Israel's wealth.

The iran deal has nothing to so with the north korea denuclearization. Why are liberals such low iq niggers?

Go back to Facebook with your shitty cuckservitive memes, looks like the shit my boomer uncle post

Haha. No they didn't.

>hates the US for being a kikepuppet
Cant blame them

See how text doesn't show tone? Dude was outright mocking Trump.

You should really hear it.

Slide thread, SAGE in all fields

that is because they cant pocket the money, or give it to their dear refugees if they have to spend it on being an actual country