Why are millennials special snowflakes?

Why are millennials special snowflakes?

Attached: DCiqTS9XcAE05fF.jpg (1200x900, 120K)

When I think about special snowflakes, boomers and their privileges paid for by gen X and millennials come to mind

Who is that notorious SJW bitch?
I feel like kicking her face in for that fucking retarded new-smile.

Attached: walter-sobchak.jpg (600x500, 109K)

Because it's rewarded, obviously.

Because the propaganda works, american are exceptional

I think the vast majority of millenials are completely normal people and the ten percent or whatever of them that are snowflakes give them all a bad reputation. Basically, for every one snowflake millenial you will see on Jow Forums or anywhere else, there are nine normal millenials that go unnoticed.

>"ah time to make a pol post, hmmmm lets see.... AH! 'why are buzzwords such buzzword'. perfect"!

because the dopamine high overwhelms people

All snowflakes are special with global warning on the rise.

>boomers and their privileges
what, Social Security they paid into their whole lives?
Pensions they earned?
Businesses they ran well for 60 years?

Try to be specific when you cry from your unemployed basement kid.

Several generations of cultural marxist programming in media and academics. The Chinese call them "Baizuo," and they should know. Cultural Marxism set their country back 100 years

I'd melt my snowflake in her

Mainstreamed effeminacy.

>you can do anything
>i can do anything
>you can't do anything
>b-but you said...
>you can't do anything
>fuck you, i can do anything
/thread

the problem with pensions is they're getting for more than they paid into them, so they just cost the company a shit ton forever .
i forget the details but a boomer explained to me why pensions are so shitty
maybe it was 45 year olds getting pensions for the rest of their lives

public school

/thread

why does this faggot with the UN flag post this girl asking about millennial every day?

>Why are millennials special snowflakes?

Because they were raised to be "special" and then people ended up surprised when they wouldnt flip the switch and be worker drones after hitting 18

I want to fuck Soe if you know what I mean.

Later generations earn less despite having higher and costlier education

The new deal should have been limited to the greatest generation as a thank you for WW2. It has made their kids and subsequent generations rotten and entitled. America was better off without FDRs big government

In Cuckmany most boomers worked from 18 - 55/60 and have retired ever since. Not gonna take shit from some faggot who hasnt worked in two decades

>her

Attached: seriously.gif (300x224, 699K)

Who is this cute girl?

what a QT! lucky guy

>Boomer
>Worked for 60 years

AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My dad got paid the equivalent of like... 40 bucks an hour or something in today's money to walk around putting markers in the ground all day.

Their lives are way too easy from the get go. Its like they grow wrapped in soft cotton, in this neat little bubble where theyre rockstars and fame is just around the corner

So disconnected from the truth of nature. Then when faced with reality they cant take responsibility or blame and curl up into a ball

Attached: kekpter.gif (250x194, 47K)

underrated post

Attached: 1524706519275.jpg (960x720, 131K)

That's Soe you uncultured pigs.

The only new one here is you

Autism probably.

Attached: 1524452058839.jpg (1536x2048, 1.61M)

Does she have nudes?

She's still single and childless, no?

Quit posting this bitch

This is actually a dude. Fuck off OP with your gay trap shit. I hope you fuck a tranny and an hero yourself. Degenerate mother fucker.
>but im against trans
>im gonna make posts with trans.
KYS