He's saying... he thought Comey was terrible until he fired him? Now he thinks Comey isn't terrible?

He's saying... he thought Comey was terrible until he fired him? Now he thinks Comey isn't terrible?

Why does he speak like a dementia patient?

Attached: terrible.png (570x337, 24K)

He still thinks Comey is terrible. He's saying he fired him and everything got better

>burgermutt reading and comprehension skills

Attached: 1522261788869.jpg (400x289, 16K)

Chuck Shumer thought Comey was terrible until he fired him, you dumb faggot. Sage.

You fucking retard

I know this is probably trolling but you know there are people this retarded out there. Thanks for making me feel sad for a hypothetical retard out there havent felt anything in weeks.

kill yourself shill rat

some JIDF whistleblower claimed they make posts here under american proxies to make them look stupid
mission succesful i guess

He's saying senator cruz hated the iran deal until trump terminated it just like how senator cruz hated comey until trump terminated him. Fucking burgers, man.

There are retards in every society. You've got chavs, we've got bogans. They should all be culled.

You low iq monkey

He's talking about Schumer not liking Comey you fucking retard

He's saying Crying Chuck thought Comey was terrible... until Trump fired him.
Now Chucky thinks Comey's great.

Checked.

Scram kiddo
Pol is with Her

>Why does he speak like a dementia patient?
So he can be relatable to most retarded Americans.
Duh.

Attached: 146BC6CF-CC55-4D37-8EA9-E05837484CCC.jpg (1024x682, 133K)

Because you're the one suffering from dementia.

I know, we can't all be perfect. The shitheads we get Israel to kill off (((over there))).

Attached: shellshock.jpg (232x250, 8K)

I sent that picture to all my friends in Africa thinking about moving to Europe. Thanks.

No one has ever accused trump of being smart.

He's saying Chuck lied and doesn't believe what he's saying.
Same with Comey, he lied and after being fired, changed his tune, saying something Trump would like to hear but they're liars so...

this

Attached: 1525131471395.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>living in your head rent free

I know it’s a slide thread but I love that you can’t stop thinking about President Trump. Have some red pill goodness.

Attached: CFF693DF-886E-4FDB-B71C-286AD821592A.jpg (768x1024, 286K)

He means Comey thought Obama was terrible until he fired him.

How do you not understand what he said?

Trump is dumb. People here like to think that it's all chess, but really he is simply a low IQ moron.

You either, alas