The drivers wheel is on the left side to kill you

The wheel should be on the right side, way safer than both drivers meeting in the mid line and both being seriously injured. Are the jews behind this?

Attached: DSC_0633.jpg (2024x1341, 808K)

but in bongland the wheel is on the right side. still they drive on the wrong side of the road.

just drive on the other side of the road

Yes its basicly the same thing

The wheel is on the left side to avoid a collision in the first place.

This

It's more of a problem to judge distance to the center line when you're located on the right side of the car. And secondly, if someone is driving horribly and drives into oncoming traffic, the brunt of that force should go directly to the driver and not the innocent passenger on the right (or the left in your case) who wasn't driving. Having the driver closest to the mid line is objectively the best way.

if you ever try driving a Uk car on the continent you quickly find how awkward it is to see round many corners, and junctions. it is really hard to see on roundabouts, and if you are turning onto a road where the junction is a Y coming in from the left. huge blind spots.

and don't even think of overtaking...

Left side driving is a pride thing. Everyone hates America so do the opposite of them. Henry Ford basically created and definitely revolutionized the automobile industry, but let’s do the opposite of them because they don’t know what they’re doing. Faggots.

sit down op
I have news

Well I would rather take the hit than my wife or our son. I would still vote keep it on the left.

The eurozone drives just like you, yank

This is why Motorcycle riding is a best because no matter where you're hit you die

If the steering wheel were on the right side, people would misjudge how wide their car is and crash into oncoming traffic more often.

actually... the americans decided to copy the French, who had decided to do the opposite of the British. it is all down to Napoleon being a dog in the manger.

And the Yanks copied their best allies - the French, who saved them and let them have independence

You have it exactly opposite, Left was British, right was Frenchie.. you changed to right to cast off all links with your colonial past because you had a chip on your shoulder, we didnt give a fuck down here.

only britons and nips are fucked enough to drive left side.

and you are fucking retarded

nah, you get used to it very quickly - that would be like suggesting that people who sit on the left and drive on the right side of the road are always hitting walls or going into the ditch.

You have never worked in an ER........

This is it

But they do

>Passengers
Passengers stepping out into traffic, passengers normally are the ones scared of driving. They are the stupid ones unaware of the road.
>Also
with the driver being placed closer to the center of the road the driver can see more.

Attached: 6a00d83452989a69e2010535047bca970c-800wi.jpg (470x271, 17K)

>Sinclair ZX 81
Did you know the inventor was knighted for that little machine? Or it might have been its successor, the ZX Spectrum.

Nah it was for this.

Attached: Sir-Clive-Sinclair-001.jpg (460x276, 31K)

Attached: 1504821964271.png (609x714, 99K)

I can't drive and i'm 30, huge fear of roundabouts

they say they are safer but everyone i know has had a major accident on one and an old coworker died

no-one indicates when i was learning

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7.jpg (662x712, 54K)

I had the zx80, then the speccy32

learned to program on that thing. 1 k of memory.

kids these days don't know they are born with a Raspberry Pi...

>not putting it in the middle

Other way around the possible passenger would get the worst hit. You know, the guy who certainly was not driving like an ape on meth.

You probably mean the Spectrum with 16kB RAM and 16kB ROM. I had the one with 48kB RAM. When that wasn't enough, I learned Z80 machine language and bought the ROM book so that I could use ROM functions.

I know how it was.

how the fuck are you going to overtake, you dumb fuck cunt

You must be 18 to post on this board.

Being on the left side makes you aligned with the opposite lines. It makes it much easier to avoid coming over the line and getting in a head-on collision.
~10% of crashes are head-on. They're the easiest crash to avoid. With any good rate of speed, being on the opposite side of the car wouldn't make that much difference to your survivability.

It's so you can waive at each other you autist

>that digits
>that autism
>that flag
Underrated post

>Are the jews behind this?
They are behind everything
>The wheel should be on the right side
Indeed, my dominant eye – and the dominant eye of almost everyone – is the right one.
Also, I have a blind point in left eye vision.

ah of course - it was the 16 with the ram pack. how old are you? I am in my fifties and that all seems like ancient history. I can barely remember it.

I used to get a magazine called Spectrum Format I think, and type in games and then have to debug them. saved to tape. christ that was along time ago.

I moved on to the Amstrad PCW at college for word processing (serious machine, but you could program a little) and never really got back into code until my nephew got a Pi last year - fantastic little thing. Although I used to do custom boot discs for PCs with modified statup.bat and Hymem.sys so they could run Doom on 4 meg of ram

actually russia drives on the right side of the road too

fuck the baby-bugging brits

roundabouts are fucking retarded, our government sparsely put them in culling zones where the undesirables of the population have to go through and usually die

I'm in the late 40s, and I got my first computer, the Spectrum, when I had saved enough money at the age of 14. I remember Doom and Doom 2. It ran on my first PC I got three years into university. A friend of mine brought over his diskettes and we played it on my PC, because it had a "turbo" button that would make it run at 33 MHz.

The Pi is pretty great, I have one myself. But I ordered a Pi Zero yesterday because I wanted to try out some projects that use battery power. (Well, a power bank.)

the turbo button! wow a blast from the past. I had one of those but I don't think it actually did anything...

My nephew is actually playing with the idea of getting a zero to set up various emulators on it and build a games console - Jet Set Willy will fly again!

Good times, I first learned basic and still play Burgertime on this, I am the ultimate oldfag.

Attached: Intellivision-Entertainment-Computer-System-ECS-Module-001.jpg (1600x1200, 442K)

Wow. Technology has come a long way since we were all young. It's amazing what even small things like smartphones can do today.

The yanks have the brake pedal on the right and the gear lever on the left as well, confusing as fuck.

its so you can see around traffic better

>GASLICI
lmao you cucks changed it from "vatrogasci" which is a perfectly fine word for firefighters, lol

good gods and buckets of blood!

my cousins got one of those for christmas when I was about twelve or thirteen. I was so jealous.

good game ideas trump graphics any day.

I don't suppose anyone played the original System Shock? best first person shooter game made at the time, possibly ever - but Quake was easier asn took over the genre. Fantastic storyline, great puzzles, and the Cd version had the most disturbing soundtrack in any game .

I got it running on my laptop again last year from an abandonware site - graphics are blocky but it is till scary and clever.

thank you guys for reminding me of the good old days - I think I shall go and download a speccy emulator now and see what I can get to run on Windows ten...

I keep an iphone 4 so I can still play GeoSwarm tower defense. they have not updated it for the new IOs - still a great TD game.

The drivers seat belongs in the precise center of any vehicle.

The Jews presented only two options, and both are fucked up. That's what Jews do.

It's better to kill the driver than the passenger in the front, after all it's likely the drivers fault if anything happens.

If cars were LESS safe
People would drive MORE careful.
Get out of here with your faggotry, drivers should feel and understand the peril that faces them to keep them paying attention.

nope. Read ralp Nader.

people did not drive more safely.

unless you did something like mount a big spike on the steering wheel over the airbag so that drivers knew they would be impaled, it would not make any difference.

even then it would not make much difference.

Attached: ibetthejewsdidthis.jpg (533x800, 73K)

>the person who failed to control the machine should be punished with death and not the passenger who has no control

It's not safer

Just ask anyone driving a RHD car in a LHD country

why not just make cars long and skinny?
or skinny but double decker'd

Attached: -shitsnot-magic-.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

this.
plus, at least when you drive on the right side, you will instinctively pull the wheel with your dominant hand if you begin to swerve into oncoming traffic.
for 95% of the world, dominant hand is right. steering righward will save everyones' life.
driving on the wrong side (left), that'll send you completely into oncoming traffic, killing everybody.

Don't know about the rest of the world's history but it probably has a similar historic source to us:
In America, when people drove wagons they drove on that side so they could rest a gun in their lap and could have it aimed at the person coming the opposite way and hold it with their right hand. We kept the way that came about from pioneers who had to travel empty roads far from the safety of civilitation.

I suspect a similar reason came about in Europe. A swordsman on a horse wouldn't want a stranger on their right because that is the sword arm side. A man driving a wagon or cart would want to be able to rest their weapon in the seat on their right and have their enemy on the opposite side so they would have a good swing with their right arm if the stranger coming the opposite way is a threat.

Most cultural humans do involves caution and danger or showing we are not a threat. Even every greeting in every human culture originally translated to "I am not a threat"
>Let me shake hands with my sword arm to disarm myself to show trust
>Let me bow and give you a opening to cut off my head to show trust
>Let me wave from a great distance to show my arms hold no weapons

Because they would have to be articulated and the tail lights and blinker wires would be exposed.

DRIVE OR DIE NIGGA

Attached: mother of god.jpg (640x352, 46K)

I see, but why not just make roads fatter by double then?

They are. I'm not proud to say I'm a shit driver. I'm left hand and left eye dominant. The right side of my truck is totally scraped and scratched. The left side is pristine.
>inb4 death to all lefties

are you fucking retarded? If it's on the other side then people will be more likely to drift into the other lane you retard. Sounds like the vodka caused some serious brain damage.

Attached: 1486488459904.jpg (344x344, 18K)

You clearly have never driven a left side steering wheel car in UK or vice versa.

>Having the driver closest to the mid line is objectively the best way
This
>skin in the game