Barack Obama sent this regime 1.7 Billion in cash on pallets

>/pol hates Israel
>/pol will defend this regime
[5] Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? [6] This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. [7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. [8] And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. [9] And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. [10] When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? [11] She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Attached: 6976arjuk7x01.png (480x582, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/inhumane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the neocon brit cuckservative says this while he sucks saudi cock ferociously
Aren't you guys getting tired of being hypocritical all the time?

Wow, ad hominem based only on the political stance of my country, not my personal views. You failed the fpbp.

Why are you judging Iranians on the actions of their state instead of their personal views?

Look again my post, I judged the regime, not iranians, you literal nigger.

good point. i heard from people that met iranians that they are very nice people, since many of them still remember the times before it was turned into a literal islamic state. it's the government who absolutely suck, iranians are based, the persian empire was a great empire but they had a huge war against the byzantines and this gave mohammad's followers a chance to conquer it easily after his death

Samefag

Stonings are quite brutal. The human body can sustain alot of punishment plus the sandnmonkeys can't throw

Attached: 1524854015975.jpg (940x1896, 432K)

stoning to death is fucking inhumane.

I hope every muslim pig dies a horrible slow death

It is impossible to overdose on weed

>inhumane

What the fuck does that even mean?

Are you sure that’s not in Britain. This seems like fake news

thefreedictionary.com/inhumane

Oh people should have compassion and pity for those who have committed crimes.

Was this infographic supplied by your police so you can become familiar with the practice?

there are far better punishments to execute than a fucking stoning.

Well, what'd she do? They don't jusy stone women for funsies. It's punishment for a crime.

Meh it is fine.

Untill you get stoned for talking to another dude's wife.

You should not be talking to another dudes wife.
Also I don't believe that is a stoner offense.

Here we go lads. The "Demonize Iran" campaign has started.
Prepare your anuses mutts. You are going to war.

Attached: 1502459210118.png (429x410, 212K)

comming to Jow Forums asking for compassion towards people who die in gruesome way...these shills must be new here

dont reply to memeflags, they're shills