It's been nearly three years since Trump announced his run. What has changed since then?

Attached: lead_960_540.jpg (960x540, 140K)

Israel got greater

america got shittier

nothing, the left still won't accept he's president

Look how much younger he looked

Lefties have lost control over the masses.

Attached: 2BDA6BB6-BE5E-404D-B11B-72539390E079.jpg (750x850, 61K)

I have lost my faith in the american republicans

democrats, republicans - it does not matter
all of them serve Israel

Well Mr Current Affairs, allow me to bring you up to speed.
>OP is still a Faggot
Basically that.

>3.9% unemployment
not his doing
>Korean War is over
Yeah thanks to the South Korean president. Do you really think that fat fuck who constantly escelated tensions with NK and went out golfing regularly had anything to do with the peace process?
>ISIS destroyed
Yes, the guy who bombed Assad multiple times single-handedly destroyed ISIS, take his cock out your mouth.
>6.6% black unemployment (lowest ever)
That is because more blacks are going to college and getting degrees from 4-year universities, thus giving them the luxury to have a wider array of career oppurtunities. Trump never created these jobs for black people.
>Trillions of $ coming back to US
Nigger, from where?
>Most dramatic deregulation in US history
That's not a good thing retard.

Attached: 2f7.png (487x380, 26K)

this

Attached: 1526049208844.jpg (960x538, 174K)

>That's not a good thing retard.

Hurrr durr we need more government, regulate the shit outta my life please

The biggest change is the amount of the populace that has realized there is no difference between Repug and Demonrat politicians. They all need to be roped. The FBI, CIA and Zog are all corrupt and are attempting a coup. Crazy shit like Las Vegas gets covered up, while events like Parkland stay in the news cycle for fucking ever.

I actually don't agree with over-regulation but some things do need to be regulated.

Just keep watching TV.

>we need more regulation

Attached: F9485317-B043-4FE1-BC6A-EDBCE41F61DC.jpg (1462x2046, 105K)

nice argument

Attached: trumps checklist.jpg (600x800, 106K)

there is no Mandate to buy Health Insurance which has caused/allowed 4 million + people drop their insurance. Prices will likely increase and more people will lose their insurance due to high cost.

Immigration from mexico is down without any meaningful construction being the cause. trump worries people about their future in america. Altho due to the economy being shit for so long, southern immigration was already super low.

Bunch of states have legalized Marijuana.

Trump pulled out of the Paris pollution agreement... altho it wouldnt have done anything anyway, we passed a huge carbon milestone anyway. 410ppm Happening.

He has opened Public/Protected Land to drilling and mineral extraction

Cut taxes for rich people

Fumbled Syria, which is good since it gave Syria, Russia, Iran, and the Kurds time to fight off Extremist which America and the Saudis were funding.

Fumbled North Korea, but luckily South Korea's new President was already open to a peace deal and understands how to flatter trump to prevent him from getting noproductively involved. Noble Prize for you mr president.

Flint still doesnt have clean water.

The saudis and Israel are now sharing military intelligence. the new leader of saudi arabia arrested his family to consolidate power.

America has been assisting in the Saudi's genocide of Yemanese.

Trump pulled out of the Iran Nuclear deal which the UN and US Government had determined multiple time that Iran was following the rules, especially when nearly 10 years of Intel shows they dont have the capability or desire to refine weapons grade material. israel intensifies.

Nothing has changed in the Russia Stormy investigation.

you're literally to dumb to be on this board.
FUCK off you goddamn idiots.
literally, fuck off and dont come back.
at least not till you grow a fucking brain.

at least this is reasonable

what changed? he's not hiding it and lying about his unconditional support for israel anymore

>Volume
Liberal tears adding up by the liter daily.

Attached: 1524201783909.jpg (413x395, 67K)

more normies are questioning MSM, or at least aware that they should.
hell i'm more confident calling bullshit to all the shit i knew was wrong but people would think I'm crazy if i said everything on the news was manipulated.

HI SHAREBLUE NIGGER WITH REDDIT SPACING!!!!

>which America and the Saudis were funding
You misspelled Israel.

>Yeah thanks to the South Korean president. Do you really think that fat fuck who constantly escelated tensions with NK and went out golfing regularly had anything to do with the peace process?
>>ISIS destroyed
lol, the Koreans have said as much. Trump forced rocketman into an untenable position, which was so easy it makes every previous administration look incompetent.

actually youre right, they are also involved in supporting the same extremists.