A Reply to Jordan Peterson By Kevin MacDonald

Kevin MacDonald exposes Jordan Peterson on the JQ, well worth the read.

>However, my confidence in Peterson’s trustworthiness was shaken by his shoddy treatment of the Jewish Question, including name-calling directed at my own work. This is part of his broader offensive against identitarians, people who defend their group interests.

>For Peterson there are only individual interests (a bit strange for someone who approves of evolutionary biology, a subdiscipline that encompasses kin selection theory and, for humans, cultural group selection). For Peterson to admit there is a Jewish Question would be to concede the reality of group interests—not only families but religions, ethnic groups, and nations.

>As a result of the imposition of massive non-White immigration and multiculturalism by elites unresponsive to popular attitudes, the traditional populations of these societies are slated to become minorities in lands they have dominated for hundreds, and in the case of Europe, thousands of years.

>While I would love to live in a European-derived individualist society, under such circumstances it is suicidal to pursue an individualist strategy as things are now. And unless there is drastic change, it will only get worse in the future.

>Those preaching an individualist ideology fly under the radar of political correctness because they eschew White identitarianism. But, if present trends continue, the individualist culture of the West will become a distant memory as these new peoples assume power in collaboration with White social justice warriors who are already championing the very policies that Peterson abhors.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/05/10/a-reply-to-jordan-peterson/

Attached: Sem Título.png (583x133, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/05/10/a-reply-to-jordan-peterson/
voxday.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-myth-of-jewish-intelligence.html
ranker.com/list/all-holocaust-movies-or-list-of-every-holocaust-film/all-genre-movies-lists
jewcalc.neocities.org
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/169726951/
psycnet.apa.org/record/1986-10794-001
youtube.com/watch?v=iSI0GEyjPqU
youtube.com/watch?v=KRCJAqjAJ9I
youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw&t=9m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. For a good website that Newfags should be reading if you actually want to get woke.

This is the result of Kevin's fallacious arguments.

Sadly for him, writing a blog post like that just adds legitimacy to his anti-collectivist/tribalist teachings. The Jow Forums/alt right audience that liked him are already on board with him, the people that hate him have already sorted themselves into their group.

It's too late for whiny posts like this.

Attached: richard-spencer-speaking-1520340346.jpg (2048x1536, 379K)

Bump

kek it had to be a leaf. you should kill yourself but unironically

nobody cares guy

Attached: 30412258_1876573639028328_8000320666806501485_n.jpg (148x123, 4K)

Took a break from fucking your dog, Justin?

stop reading and disseminating nazi propaganda it's fricking horrifying man i need my pills right now bucko this is collectivism and it's not alright, got it? buy my rug.

petereon has shekels to protec to he wont talk about it. sad.

Let's not forget he's a millionaire

Pretty solid read, any newfags should take a moment and read all the way though including the citations, and then read Culture of Critique.

No chance Peterson responds, or takes up the debate. If he really cared about is he would do it, pretend he still wasn't convinced but allow MacDonald's points to be made.

>theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/05/10/a-reply-to-jordan-peterson/
yeah, part of the isue is the fact he's selling individualism to white men that live in a world of racial collectivism. The fact of the matter is this leads to us losing power rapidly as one guy standing up for something doesn't work well when there are multiple race-based collectives going against them.

Pretty darn neat read. There's sorta a lot to unpack here so I'll need to mull it over in my head for a bit but welp, that's what rational thought is all about. Always suspected Peterson. Dude's not well. Like for real, he has mental issues, there's something toxic floating around his straight white noggin. Anywho... going to signal boost this a tad so folks can form their own opinions.

I dont get Peterson's obsession with individualism. All of his achievements as an individual were built upon the collective accomplishments of western civilization. His professional career peaked at teaching in a western institution, a small cog in a big machine.

He's like those retarded libertarians who think we can maintain freedom without laws and borders and shit.

Will you fucking boomers stop posting shit about electronic celebertities I've never fucking listened to Jordan Peterson and never fucking will. Stop it with your garbage.

Not certain who Kevin is, but he arrived at the same conclusions I did.

After peterstein saw the money that (((Ezra Levant))) was able to get for his "research" peterstein threw out any concept of telling the hard truths swore fealty to the Jew and is riding the shekel train till he dies

>.02 has been deposited into your account

Bump

No you have to be correct in your insults, in leafland it's only legal for the dog to fuck you, not vice versa.

OP Jordan Peterson is a cunt.
You are a cunt.
Clean your fucking room.

Attached: 1512639251095.jpg (992x975, 145K)

Peterstein would do well to just ignore this and continue along his fuddy duddy daddy bit. He’s either a coward or a cryptomarxist, his attempt to shirk the JQ with a rudimentary argument based on dubious IQ claims are absurd to any honest person with intellectual insight.

I truly liked JP as he began his meteoric rise but I simply don’t trust him any longer. There’s something dark behind those eyes.

Jordan Peterson closed the case on Jewish "over-representation." Find something new to bitch about. Funny how you faggots never cry bout Chinese nepotism.

>Funny how you faggots never cry bout Chinese nepotism.
Probably because we arent canadian, memefaggot

I think he's an attempt at making neocons relevant or "hip". It became pretty clear that they were universally hated since at least the beginning of this decade by everyone other than country club normies. The left hated em because they gargle democrat propaganda, and the Ron Paul movement made it pretty clear there was an alternative wave inside right wing politics that went over the top with Trump. No coincidence peterson came around about the same time as Trump, espoused right wing views that at first sounded like this counter movement, but then steadily herded as many as he could back to the Jewish hegemony. Quite brilliant looking back on it.

Vox Day did it better: voxday.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-myth-of-jewish-intelligence.html

because he is and atheist and a leftist who does not want to see nationalism or the right rise to prominence.

lurk more

theodore robert beale*

he dont h8 du jooz!

Attached: Putin gets it.jpg (1680x945, 83K)

(((Kevin MacDonald)))

>Not certain who Kevin is
>2018
>not knowing K Mac

Attached: 1506942733785.png (301x341, 1K)

bump. read the whole thing. needs to go mainstream.

Kevin Macdonald has done more work than basically any other person of the past 30 years to promote truth over crimestop

>The part where he uses Peterson's own study to prove him wrong

Attached: 1480850539110.jpg (499x618, 232K)

>7 million illegals in Russia
>multicultural, multi-ethnic country
>Putin opens the biggest Mosque in the whole of Europe in the Russian capital
>is in the hands of international Jewry
>by 2020, Muslims are expected to account for one-fifth of the population of Russia
>Based Putin meets Bibi, licks his Zionist dick and gives your greatest ally a free pass to bomb the shit out of Iran while crying out in pain as (((Trump))) passes new sanctions
Now that's fucking based.

Attached: 1526000409526.png (461x583, 2K)

>While I would love to live in a European-derived individualist society, under such circumstances it is suicidal to pursue an individualist strategy as things are now.
This. Individualism is great on paper, but it can't keep up with hostile collectivist ideologies. You need to fight fire with fire in this case

The group does not entirely control the individual though. Peterson isn't saying it's only the individual, just that the individual is the one responsible for their life. Any other belief is nig-tier.

saved
fuck you

One of the replies sums it up very well

Attached: 3546778090989786.png (664x687, 55K)

Bump. Newfags need to know who Kevin MacDonald is.

Peterson is a pathetic and tragic icon who will be remembered for his sad memes.

Attached: 1522543809640.jpg (1024x768, 44K)

Has anyone noticed that KMac is freinds with a lot of questionable characters like Dick Spencer and Jared Taylor?

Juden Peterstein btfo

Peterson encourages individualism outright?
i haven't read a lot of his stuff.

>boomers
E-celebs are a gen z phenomenon pal

i've read he even browses jew infested places like Jow Forums

I guess he must secretly be a shill, right?

you ever read his book?

Attached: culture-of-critique-cover.jpg (600x402, 54K)

If Putin is a nationalist, then I'm Adolf Hitler.
Putin's whole shtick is pretending to punish corruption while keeping the most corrupt government in Europe alive and well. The Russian government does not serve its people, it only serves its own financial and political interests while its figurehead Putin is pretending to be a populist nationalist. That way they have all the money, power and control they want and don't have to be held accountable, unless you mess with somebody or something that you couldn't afford to mess with and you are made into a public example of the government's crackdown on corruption.
This country is a joke, and until we get a leader that will take power, call in the military police and fucking slaughter all the corrupt politicians and oligarchs that take half the budget for themselves, the only pride I will ever take in our government is not allowing our towns to be overrun by feral niggers, although that is a low bar.
Sorry for the rant. We still haven't learned government accountability, even after the fall of the USSR.

oh hai jordan. Are all of those shekels worth the amount of jewish semen you have to ingest on a daily basis?

I don't think he has the best political sensibilities. It would be simply retarded to accuse the man who wrote CoC of shilling though.

That book has done more to expose Jewish behavior in a convincing and scholarly fashion than literally anything else.

>Culture of Critique
>Convincing
>Scholary
Nigga’s argument is that Jews run everything. All the psychological and scholarly jargon is just there to convince retards

>that Jews run everything.
You didn't read the book clearly. He just argues that Jews were involved in a handful of influential movements. Which they clearly were...Jews themselevs talk about their contributions to various 'causes' that they're proud of.

>Jews were involved in a handful of influential movements.
My bad. Jews run most things

Trips of truth

Good lucj to Russia

List of Every Holocaust Film - ranker.com/list/all-holocaust-movies-or-list-of-every-holocaust-film/all-genre-movies-lists

you are not interested in truth. Your beliefs are tailored so as to appeal to society, they're a fashion statement. This is not unusual, you're the norm, but there is no need for you to post on this board.

If you cared, you would read the book, or even just observe for yourself movements which have been dominated by Jews. They don't hide it, it isn't a conspiracy. It is totally in the open.

kys kike

This calculator proves Peterson's argument about Jewish IQ is nothing but a lie:

jewcalc.neocities.org

Quit virtue signaling anonymously to anonymous people about how cool you are that you don't know about stuff. Get the fuck out of this thread if you don't understand the topic faggot.

he says "there is no alternative solution", fucking pos.

>1 post by this id

>it's no the jews
>(((meme flag)))
Every time.

>"there is no alternative solution"
so something like MGTOW but for all of white society or something? maybe i actually have to read his stuff, but i can already think of some "alternative solutions" off the top of my head.

You should, he's very informative and nothing like these shills claim.

>Jared Taylor
>questionable character
get the fuck off Jow Forums that man is a saint

>When JP can't solve his own example question

>Jewish IQ is nothing but a lie
This is very true, IQ in general is worthless.
How many white "geniuses" work for a jew? a lot i bet.

>t. didn't open the link

Whoops, forgot to post pic.

Attached: file.png (1057x437, 234K)

> its already too late
> there's nothing that can be done about it
> its inevitable
> its already established

these are words to demoralise a group

Attached: grown up.png (303x312, 123K)

what's the answer Jow Forums?

I did, but I didnt really play with it. Seems rather pointless. Besides If you play with the 130 figure (which isnt that much, I know a couple 130's and they aren't ruling the world lol). This is exactly like Petersons example but with different numbers.
Also, what about concentration? what good are white geniuses if they are diluted in millions of dumdumbs.. Lots of factors can contribute. trying to base the whole thing around an IQ number (that is questionable to start with) is just plain stupid.
Peterson made a mistake going that route, but you idiots are just doubling down his mistake.

This. I never understood that Jow Forums meme about muh Putin.
>tfw Jow Forums collectively doesn't even understand the simple fact that Putin is solely accountable for near eradication of all true nationalists in Russia.

It's 3. I have PTSD from that thread.

I wonder why no one would come to an event where people outside are threatening to kill them?

link to thread? i hate these IQ puzzles.

Attached: 1525755915396.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

When will the retards learn that just because they hear about someone on the internet, that it doesn't make them an electronic celebrity?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/169726951/

I'm not a Nazi, White Supremacists, McDonaldfag or Petersonfag but seems like a very reasonable reply.

makes sense

It can be 3 or 7, it comes from the Wonderlic set of questions which has had problems. The question itself is bad since there are two valid patterns.
psycnet.apa.org/record/1986-10794-001
I can try to get access and pastebin it if you're interested in reading it.

there's no point. this shit makes no sense to me.

>I did, but I didnt really play with it. Seems rather pointless. Besides If you play with the 130 figure (which isnt that much, I know a couple 130's and they aren't ruling the world lol). This is exactly like Petersons example but with different numbers.
You can change the numbers to anything you like, retard.

Jews are still over-represented in many areas even with a cutoff of 145, pic related.

>Also, what about concentration? what good are white geniuses if they are diluted in millions of dumdumbs..
Thanks for demonstrating that you have no idea how statistics work whatsoever.

Pic from: jewcalc.neocities.org

Attached: jewcalc_145_forbes.png (860x668, 95K)

>by 2020, Muslims are expected to account for one-fifth of the population of Russia

that could well be the point of no return

Basically there was a relatively weak correlation between Wonderlic tests and WAIS-R (which is one of the most popular) on predicting IQ. In otherwords, Wonderlic sucks as a test for determining IQ, this question being an example.

>man tells whites and non whites to stop race warring
>somehow this means he is only telling whites to stop being race warriors

Someone make me aware of the condition that leads to such conclusions.

Attached: white phenotype.webm (622x354, 1.55M)

It's 7. The blue horizontal is below the yellow, then ____, then below again. Meaning it must be above in the second row.

Peterson thinks "causasians should not revert to being White" and says that White people seeing themselves as White is "reprehensible" and "dangerous":
youtube.com/watch?v=iSI0GEyjPqU

Peterson says that it's "not pretty" when White people "unite under the banner of their shared blood" and celebrate their heritage:
youtube.com/watch?v=KRCJAqjAJ9I

@40 mins:
>"That's celebrated on the radical right, if we're going to devolve into tribalism we'll triumphantly herald our past accomplishments and unite under the flag of our race and blood. But we know what happens when that happens, it's not pretty... I see no alternative than radical individualism."

Attached: 1505875580122.jpg (2379x1024, 676K)

I think accepting Turkey to EU is the end.
Though 10% minorities are probably already enough for serious issues if things don't wok out well.

He does specifically say that whites grouping up is especially bad. And whites in US are already the least likely race to group up based on race.

youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw&t=9m57s

>You can change the numbers to anything you like, retard.
but whats the point? your data is worthless, even worse than petersons.

Remember: Jordan Peterson's ideology is what leads to South Africa.

Man, you poor dear, you sure got rekt.

no, that would be colonialism.