Shooting in Australia. 7 dead

Shooting in Australia. 7 dead.

>web.archive.org/web/20180511160201/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/05/11/its-just-horrifying-seven-killed-in-australias-deadliest-mass-shooting-in-22-years/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e30c329d39c4

Attached: aussieshooting.jpg (788x808, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
gunsandcrime.org/10mayresolut.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

omg 7 whole people??!?!?!?! the horror

i thought Australia did that gun buy back thing and it fixed all of their gun violence problems?

Too far to care

7 people or 7 aboriginals?

that is literally impossible, Australia gave up their guns, they don't exist.
People literally can't die to a shooting if you've banned guns nationally, its illegal and impossible.

bogans is gonna bog every once in a while

>Milling Intensifies

Attached: polymer-80-23.jpg (1091x768, 73K)

Murder/suicide apparently. Dude killed the adults outside then went inside and offed the kids before himself.

Pretty fucked up.

> Muh perfect gun control.

>be strayan
>get roo'd
>get emu'd
>get shot

Attached: 3282B1F3-574D-4597-A438-6907FF00CA5D.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

australia should ban guns and shootings.

I know you might not realize this because you are an American, but functioning countries doesn't experience regular mass shootings.

they don't have mass shootings anymore, they have mass tragedies (don't ask what turned okay to tragedy though)

Cue the Aussies calling for stricter gun control!

>underrated

Attached: 1491587465094.gif (256x198, 1.93M)

Too much planning for the local fauna

I know you might not realize this because you are Danish, but countries smaller than Switzerland are not functioning countries.

So much for gun control lmaoooo

Attached: 1498695300395.png (218x231, 8K)

pic related
>its me

Attached: a86.png (817x641, 38K)

>be Aussie
>get shot

>Be Australian...

Wow, what a shit k/d

fuck yes, day of the discarded vegemite is here
eat dick, roo fuckers

What's your favorite Australian song? I'd have to go with Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC or Pure Massacre by Silverchair

Woman breaks up with her husband/boyfriend and moves with her 4 kids to her parents place. She and her parents were the adults killed. Looking like murder/suicide. I don't know anything more than local news reports about it.

the emu uprising

I THOUGHT BANNING GUNS WORKED

Attached: 1523979114918.png (511x522, 161K)

So much for the "Australia banned guns and hasn't had a mass shooting since" argument.

Attached: 1510953104712.jpg (653x477, 191K)

nah, it was just a dumb propaganda

This.

“Gun control” is like banning swords in the Roman era. Someone could easily fashion one from scrap or get one illegally and wreak havoc

Those Solar Panels? Australia should be one of the nations with the most of those. Huge amount of sunlight.

But how can this be, I thought restrictive Gun Laws prevent Shootings?

Attached: noguns.jpg (1000x829, 42K)

>discovered dead

she claims her 4kids where autistic and she had to homeschool them to "cure" them her facebook was full of insain shit like this literally crazy photo of her beside a Autism awareness badge.
she seems crazy and was making her kids life worse pretending they had autism as a excuse to isolate them and fuck them up more

I think her dad the granddad just said fuck it and killed her and her kids then went outside with his wife and killed each other. 2 guns where found its possible both the granddad and grandma did it.

other theory is a 8th person the farm hand also lived in the house but was away that night and came back at 5am and found the bodies or some thing.

or perhaps the 5am phone call was from the ex husband that came in killed every one and left and shot him self some place els and police are hiding this and not saying its really 8.

most likely situation is the crazy mum crying autism so she never will have to let her kids grow up... it was probably that and her parents just realized she was ruining her kids lives and they where old and just said fuck it.

I'm a big fan of "My Happiness"
Funnily enough by Powderfinger

Gee, I thought they took away all the guns.

Civil guns are not banned in Australia, they have 14 guns per 100 people, that's 14 times more than in Poland or Japan.

No they didn't, they just restricted machine guns.

It was on the news before I went to bed. Not in WA, so I don't know much. I remember they said something about her getting stalked by her ex. My thoughts were the dad, but I'm speculating from 1000's of kms away.

Oh, no, it doesn't work because the filthy right has exempted some guns. We need to ban ALL guns! Including those in the military and police. Don't you see that the best way to follow up the failure of a policy is to just enact similar policies?

/lefty-mode

Not in the country

Fake and gay. Guns don't exist in kangarooland.

No you fucking retard, they banned everything semi-automatic and handguns.
They even want to ban crossbows and lever action rifles.

Tfw .000000000001 percent of the population died because they got shot Oh no how horrifying

she looks like she was on meth and broke up with her husband. seems like a generally fucked up mother.. she was defiantly the aggravating factor some one killed her and her kids to stop the degeneracy

possibly her dad
possibly her mum
possibly the farm hand
possibly her ex husband.

honestly thou she seemed so crazy looking at her facebook photos that IMO it was her dad and mum the bodies match this theory.

kids and crazy young mum died in house
granddad and grandma died outside on the porch like they did it and then went outside to look at the sunrise before ending it together happy they had stoped their spurgy daughter running 4 peoples lives convincing them they where "special" and "autistic" and "needed her forever"

Australia basically has 24 times more guns than Japan or Poland
>Australia 24.1
>Poland 1.3
>Japan 0.6

Nonsense, they didn't ban guns, neither they took them away. They just restricted machine guns to army, not civilians.

Uncle Barry's dementia was acting up

Attached: IMG-20180423-WA0007.jpg (568x815, 41K)

We're much better at arson

Attached: aus massacres.png (1696x814, 89K)

yer she posted that her ex was stalking her a month before but if you looked at the rest of her facebook she was clearly mental as fuck and seemed like the type that would have him msg her about some thing simple as being "stalking" like asking about the kids etc...

she was crazy as fuck and clearly the aggravating factor... I doubt it was her ex otherwise they would say 8 dead.

Go be autistic somewhere else or the spirit of the shooter will get you

Attached: abo_slags.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

It's the anglo heritage, they want to bin that butter knife

You're right, the worst mass shooting in Australia is 7 people in 22 years. The worst mass shooting in US is 7 people this week.

>be Australian
>get shot
>still infested with primordial niggers who don’t even offer entertainment via sports and big booty hoes.

Australia : 22 million
America : 330 million

330/22 = 15 exactly

7 * 15 = 105

Per capita this is worse than any mass shooting in America.

There's plenty of abos in the AFL

US has 300 million people and over 300 million guns, yet Europe still holds the mass-shooting highscore among developed countries

All they do is piss and moan and then sue for racial discrimination

Maybe if he didn’t have access to AR-69’s and just stabbed them to death, some of them would have survived

Why are you spouting lies like that?

Nah. Semi automatics and Jow Forums's favourite funs mainly. You can't get tanks any more. Need to have a 'reason' to get a licence, big demand put on home security if you own more than 10 firearms. The laws vary by state. Sport shooting, agriculture, hunting, collecting and the like are valid reason to own a firearm (according to the government). I know lots of people with a .22 or shotgun. Very few people with a pistol. When they did the gun grab, my dad lost around 20 rifles, his best ones got pinched by the police. My dad, being kind of 'high trust,' only realized it when he got home, because he didn't get paid for turning them in.

kek @ low score aussietards.

Attached: Stephen_Craig_Paddock.jpg (220x364, 19K)

>"worst mass shooting in 22 years"
>see, gun control doesn't work!
>*100 people die from being shot in a single day in america*
What did the amerimutt mean by this?

Attached: 1507654624596.jpg (400x592, 154K)

If she was a methhead, that changes things.

Handguns arnt banned they are just harder to obtain. You can have one if your a member of a shooting club.

Also semi automatic is heavily restricted. But technically possible to obtain a ar-15 with a class A firearm licence. But good luck getting it because you don't need it.

But it's pretty easy to get shot guns and rifles. .22 and .308 rifles are pretty common in the outback

Pistols are harder to get the license for compared to shotguns and bolt action rifles

is that varg?

That’s common core tier logic, but I’m an American too, so I will agree.

I stand corrected. Nigs gon nog.

The diference with this shooting is it had a motive. the mother was degenerate and just had all her kids diagnosed with autism and probably herself and then convinced herself she was the best person to look after them.
her mum and dad where letting her live with them probably because she was a total failure as a mother.

some one killed her and the kids because she had fucked them up. that's a pretty good motive.

in America people just kill like 20+ people for literally no reason or because they cant have sex with strangers that are out of their league... completely different situation.

killing 4 degenerate kids and a mother isn't exactly psychotic its a clear logical motivation.

In practice the average person cannot get anything but manual action shotguns and rifles. For all intends and purposes, the other guns are banned.
When that slavic retard is saying "hurr they just restricted machine guns and didn't take away anything" when there have been so many restrictions and a hundred thousand guns were bought back, I wonder what kind of agenda he is trying to push.

Give them a break, was probably a muzzle loader

Few too many decimals there. Approximately 0.0000001% of the population.

>*100 people die from being shot in a single day in america*
*3 cities in a nation of 20,000 cities

fixed that up for you, hope you get lucky in our big 3!

If it was abos it wouldn't even be reported in the news just another petrol overdose.

Attached: ultrakek.png (327x316, 221K)

It’s just per capita statistics so it’s the equivalent in the states of a person killing 105 people

Just another day in the US. Bunch of wimps flippin out over just 7

>#fake news
This thread is a lie. Australians don't have guns thus they cannot die in a mass shooting.

It was probably a sling shot.

Attached: rare1047.jpg (925x727, 115K)

Get your facts straight. Here's a chart to help you.

Attached: Australian Gun Identification Chart.jpg (1024x1536, 149K)

7 people? That's a Friday afternoon in Chicago.

That's literally impossible, the entire country of Australia is a gun free zone. This is fake news.

Class D licence for all semi-automatic rifles in Australia, you can only get class D as a professional feral pest controller with a very good reason so they might as well be banned.

Funny though how kiwi cunts get an AR-15 on the lowest category of licence though.

You see this, how is this banned/removed:
>Australia 24.1
>Poland 1.3
>Japan 0.6

AUSTRALIAN GUN LAW, GUNS ARE PERMITTED, AUTOMATIC GUNS ARE HEAVILY RESTRICTED:

gunsandcrime.org/10mayresolut.html
>The only need for the use of an automatic or semi-automatic longarm would be:
>military;
>police or other government purposes; and
>occupational categories of shooters who have been licensed for a specified purpose (eg extermination of feral animals).

>Licence Category A:

>air rifles;
>rimfire rifles (excluding self-loading);
>single and double barrel shotguns.

>Licence Category B:

>muzzle-loading firearms;
>single shot, double barrel and repeating centre fire rifles;
>break action shotguns/rifle combinations;

>Licence Category C (prohibited except for occupational purposes)

>semi automatic rimfire rifles with a magazine capacity no greater than 10 rounds;
>semi automatic shotguns with a magazine capacity no greater than 5 rounds;
>pump action shotguns with a magazine capacity no greater than 5 rounds.

>Licence Category D (Prohibited, except for official purposes)

>self-loading centre fire rifles designed or adapted for military purposes or a firearm which substantially duplicates those rifles in design, function or appearance.
>non-military style self-loading centre fire rifles with either an integral or detachable magazine;
>self-loading shotguns with either an integral or detachable magazine and pump action shotguns with a capacity of more than 5 rounds;
>self-loading rim-fire rifles with a magazine capacity greater than 10 rounds.

>Licence Category H: (Restricted)
>all handguns, including air pistols

she reminded me of my ex that did meth at like 14. her brain was clearly fried and I doubt it was from birth because both her parents seemed normal. she just looked like some idiot that had kids and wanted to stay a kid.

there was a big story in WA last night about a 104 year old who flew to Europe to kill him self they where probably inspired by that and just decided to team up and end their stupid daughters degenerate life and horrible offspring that they where burdened with because she was literal trashhead.

one of her friends said she was so commited to understanding autism and helping her kids yet she homeschooled them in a remote place and looked mental her self. obviously her conduct in life was the motivating factor.

7 people? Friday in Baltimore or Chicago?

it's seven people in the grand scheme of Big New Zealand. Only significance is the method. Seven in a car wreck and none of us would know or care.

They should make murder illegal.

>7 people now constitutes a "MASS SHOOTING"

the optics, they are skewed

I know you're outside of America but if we didn't have niggers our shootings would be no existent

BUT I THOUGHT GUNS WERE ILLEGAL IN AUSTRALIA

an hero

this is such an insane hypothesis to come up with, that the parents killed everyone. lol.

this place is fucking with some of your heads.

Mate the laws are retarded, why the fuck are pump action shotguns and semi-auto 22lr heavily restricted on category C? It’s easier to get a handgun ffs.

A mass shooting is defined as 3 or more almost everywhere

FYI, according to the doom and gloom mass shooting statistics, two people is a mass shooting. It counts as a school shooting if it's within a few blocks of the school regardless of whether school is in session.

Your turn comes. Statistically it's very rare in small countries like ours. Because of Breivik we are still one of the countries with the most mass shooting victims per capita in the world.

bitch do you even read what you are pasting?
Category C, D an H ARE ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO OWN FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF PERSONS