Neo-Nazi retards on Dresden

>25 thousand maximum died from the bombing, not 500k, not 350k etc.
>Strategic bombing wasn't a war crime but was a norm all sides did it.
>There was no targeting of German civilians, They were denied access to the area and couldn't of been there
>Death certificates show at most 25,000 died, nowhere near cranks like David Irving say
>Muh victors write history, muh holohoax, muh greatest story never told.

Why are revisionists so fucking retarded when it comes to researching basic hitory with mountains of evidence.

Attached: dresden.jpg (858x536, 228K)

meant to say german refugees were not there and targetted as revisionists say, Dresden was blocked off and the refugees fleeeing the red army with pushed into other areas, not into Dresden as all records show.

>fight a war to keep out foreigners
>Britain wins war imports worse foreigners than the Germans ever would have been.
Now post a reaction image stating bomber Harris do it again.

Attached: images.jpg (179x170, 5K)

I don't support immigration. I am a fascist. I just don't like to make up fairytales to make myself feel good.

No jews died, dresden was the real genocide herr hurr.

Most fascists are sane, if Hitler hadn't fucked it up Europe would of been fascist in a few decades. Mussolini wouldn't of baked jews or planned to starve tens of millions of slavs.

Fuck up, fag, or I'll have you arrested for saying you're fascist, bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x531, 147K)

Bombing civilians is a war crime, you sick Anglo fuck.

Plenty of Jews died during WW2, just not six million, I am not familiar with Dresden revisionism though. Doesn't seem to be a common theme. Now if you want to get into talk of War crimes, lets take a look at Rhine Meadows and the designation of Disarmed Enemy combatants rather than the standard designation of Prisoner of War and the entitled protections of the Geneva Conventions which were followed by the Wermacht for the duration of the war regarding those detained in the Concentration camp system.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Attached: 1495362964531.jpg (868x1024, 188K)

Is literally English, can't type for shit. KYS Nigel you fucking faggot nigger.

er unironicaly strafe es

Attached: download.jpg (400x300, 59K)

t.b.h. he is already doing it

Attached: rulethewa-.jpg (1262x2876, 695K)

I know it's hilarious. makes me believe.

Attached: neu schwabenland.jpg (550x413, 78K)

who gives a shit?
I can sleep well at night knowing your children get gangraped by sandniggers in the thousands.

Attached: why Britain lost WW2.png (881x931, 81K)

Germany is far more cucked. Your men are so ashamed of their nazi ancestors they bring in refugees and let their women be gangraped in the streets.

yeah, right, we had a vote were every citizen was in favour of refugees, it wasnt a zionist controlled Merkel.
face it bong, you are so far down the gutter even we can take the high ground. shouldve bombed more cities cuck. go prep your daughter for achmed, hes waiting outside.

Attached: 1522660284864.gif (633x600, 176K)

>Germany is far more cucked
that reply,
every
fucking
time

like clockwork the delusional brit screams, shouts and begs that his country is uncucked refering to france germany and sweden

Attached: auswahl.png (1279x574, 774K)

>yeah, right, we had a vote were every citizen
we are no citizens, we are subjects who hold no sovereignty

>was in favour of refugees,
there never was an election about that issue, let alone an open debate

>it wasnt a zionist controlled Merkel.
I wonder what Zionists could gain from an islamized Europe. Just today Merkel turned against Israel and Trump in the Iran issue.

>face it bong, you are so far down the gutter even we can take the high ground. shouldve bombed more cities cuck. go prep your daughter for achmed, hes waiting outside.
yay what an argument, who wins the cuck contest

>I wonder what Zionists could gain from an islamized Europe. Just today Merkel turned against Israel and Trump in the Iran issue.
pic related. lurk more you massive faggot.

Attached: 1522823369290.jpg (2508x1504, 1.06M)

>There was no targeting of German civilians, They were denied access to the area and couldn't of been there
Not that I care about their deaths, but what the hell, where else could they have been besides their city. You can't evacuate large city like that to live on a nearby field, they'll freeze to death during the nights or starve to death. Try being away from your home for few days when you can't get food from anywhere.

In WW2 civilian was acceptable target.

>anglo damage control
deep down you fuckers regret the path you chose. brexit was just a small little bit of your true feelings coming out, admitting what you all know to be true: Hitler was right

Zionism simply means creating and support the state of Israel, guys like Soros, belonging to what we can call the International Jewry, the rootless cosmopolitans, and should not be confused with Zionists.

>In WW2 civilian was acceptable target.
WW2 was a total war, not a cabinet war, therefor there was no category "civilians", there only were friends and foes.

Attached: d.png (470x313, 41K)

I'm glad there's an ocean between us because i'd happily shank your ugly self for defending the holocaust

YES THERE ARE RULES TO WAR YOU FUCKING MUZZIE

They fire bombed entire neighborhoods thats not strategic bombing. Also you can thank Churchill for th bliz, targeting civilians was off limits for the germans until the Churchill provoked them by ordering British bombing raids on german cities. Oh and we wouldn't even know about dresden if it wasn't for Irving so show some respect.

Except every historian did, they just didn't lie about the death toll and purpose in order to create sympathy for the third reich, the idiotic german attempt to install fascism wwith a german character.

Germans lack culture of the Italians or french and like the autistic automatons they are, decided to kill women and children in extermination programs.

They made all fascists look like evil nutters and denying their crimes won't change that.