Today i realized that i despise Jesus Christ, and all the horror that he has wrought upon the world...

today i realized that i despise Jesus Christ, and all the horror that he has wrought upon the world. and he was a camel jockey too!

Attached: jesus.png (600x600, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Flavian's created the Jesus Christ character
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>I don't believe in any of this stuff
>but I'm going to blame Jesus
>and not Satan
Atheist "logic"

oh you turned 15? congratulations

what horror is that, sin? because he sure as heaven didn't commit a sin, he conquered it.

so flacian wanted romans to be tradtional Catholics, luklz im sure Romans wanted to be romans, btw jesus christ was real.

really makes you think.

I knew you were too lazy to watch, maybe it's because of that mutilation you suffered as a newborn.
The Flavian's were the Julius Caesar bloodline and they captured a messianic jew called Josephus who re-wrote all of history to hide the violent side of jews and we learned only how they were persecuted. When the Flavian's were in power they realized that jews weren't falling for the idolatry and needed a new religion to capture them, enter the Jesus Christ character.
BTW, the dead sea scrolls are what busted the story but it's been kept under wraps by media, churches and schools because of the implications of realizing you were worshiping a two thousand year old Harry Potter

>and not Satan
Only the Abrahamic religions revere Satan as a god.
Atheists don't believe in him.

This. God and Jesus are evil slave masters. Lucifer fought for the freedom of angels and humans and was given eternal punishment for it.

why do atheists hate Christianity so much?

Because they follow the True Evil, YHWH.

what is camel jockey please?

You should rethink your mentality. If you reject Christ, Satan and his demons will have their way with you for eternity in hell and that horror no Human being can comprehend

He still loves you

yeah Im sure some insane mentally ill JEW loves me. I'm sure SOROS loves me too a long with all the niggers on the planet

Jesus loves you. Hatred of God puts you at risk of becoming reprobate. Please know that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ - believe in him as your lord and savior and you shall be saved.
Any suffering in the world is due to man's sinful nature, not God's actions.

See

i did alot of psychedelics..
encountered enough god and devil in my day...
alot of weird dieties...
never got the jesus experience...
my heart is open for jesus...
i accept jesus christ died for me.

i look for jesus in the spirit world..
but i guess the best is saved for last.

and the god and the devil tell me i'm him..
jesus christ..

nail me to a cross.
i'll die for you.

Same shitty bait different day.

>under greek/roman rule
>surprised they speak their rulers language

jesus is a jew and there is nothing you can change about that

Attached: 1510214292451.jpg (318x1024, 81K)

I am too far gone ti ever receive Jesus's "forgiveness". I have committed the sin of blasphemy against God. Not only that, I committed the same sin that Lucifer committed: Wanting freedom from God.

>Any suffering in the world is due to man's sinful nature, not God's actions.
Did you miss the part where God's actions killed almost the entire world?

Dude, we have a record of Christianity's history. That is the dumbest theory I have heard in awhile. Most of the time Christians were left alone, but persecutions did happen from time to time, and they did sometimes get quite brutal. We have letters and documents threaded thru this time to help us understand what it was like. One example was a Christian who was a philosopher. He wrote a letter to Marcus Aurelius pleading with him to sympathize and understand the plight of Christians. Before the persecutions in his reign, he was well liked by the Christian community.

There are many many examples to show us the details of the growth of Christianity. Your theory is bizarre, and just cannot be reconciled to what we know

I'll give you the same reply I gave yesterday; the bible is a compilation of Jews being the worse people around so everyone else can learn and not be the Jews. And it's a personal choice for Jews to be terrible people. One that's culturally accepted. Like Nogs. Fucking kike.

>muh synagogue of Satan meme
Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory
So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all
Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless
Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies
There is nothing on the line for Christians
They gave up on this Universe
Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God
The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers
A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan
And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

>Luke 1:33 – and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end.
Jesus will reign over the house of Jacob. Now, what exactly is the house of Jacob?

>While thus engaged, there appeared one in the form of a man who wrestled with him. In this mysterious contest Jacob prevailed, and as a memorial of it his name was changed to Israel (wrestler with God); and the place where this occured he called Peniel, “for”, said he, “I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved”.
It’s like Jews made a bet with someone – you got 6000 years to rule the Planet and kill the White Race – are they playing Risk? Anyway, the “house of Jacob” therefore refers to Israelites, that is to say Jews, who are direct descendants of the sons of Jacob. There are 12 sub-houses of this house : Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin. We continue :

>The major theme of the Hebrew Bible’s narrative is the loyalty of Judah, and especially its kings, to Yahweh, which it states is the God of Israel. Accordingly, all the kings of Israel and almost all the kings of Judah were “bad”, which in terms of Biblical narrative means that they failed to enforce worship of Yahweh alone. Of the “good” kings, Hezekiah (727–698 BCE) is noted for his efforts at stamping out idolatry (in this case, the worship of Baal and Asherah, among other traditional Near Eastern divinities), but his successors, Manasseh of Judah (698–642 BCE) and Amon (642–640 BCE), revived idolatry, drawing down on the kingdom the anger of Yahweh. King Josiah (640–609 BCE) returned to the worship of Yahweh alone, but his efforts were too late and Israel’s unfaithfulness caused God to permit the kingdom’s destruction by the Babylonians in c. 587/586 BCE.

Attached: 1511408544558.jpg (710x623, 142K)

>- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence"
Except jesus brought us a sword, not peace. Stupid nigger never read a single word from christ you can tell when he repeats this "muh peace" none sense.

Stop blaspheming.
Paul used to blaspheme too but he was ignorant.

See
1 Timothy 1:12-13 KJV

Christianity as a whole is about betrayal

You people may love to notice that Jesus made two sword references, but Jesus stopped his followers from actually using any sword to attack their enemies, and reprimanded them for misunderstanding

Indeed, the second sword reference was very explicit who the sword would be pointing at, protip: it wasn't to be used against your enemies, but your own damn family: "I do not come to bring peace, but to set a man against his own household" (anything else would contradict both "love your enemies and lend them anything they want" and "if someone does not his own family, your wife, children and yourself he can't be my follower")

Christianity is an inversion of reality, and the only way to claim otherwise is to actively ignore everything Jesus said except 3 or 4 quotes entirely removed from their follow-up verses or any context whatsoever.

You really believe that Paul was supposed to slaughter the Romans?? That all those christian martyrs got their own damn cult wrong?

ITT: Extremely deluded people that wanna follow the commands of a Jew that promised to make their families divide and even asked them to hate themselves and their own families (!!!!) so that they may perhaps-- have a slight chance of worshiping a Jewish War God for the rest of eternity

I mean really, what is even the point of this nonsense?

You just like the idea of sucking a jewish war god cock every second for eternity? is that it?

If not, what exactly attracts you to this insane cult, which Pope nowadays outright calls for the invasion of Europe!

Attached: 1525694290734.jpg (1366x768, 486K)

Literally took not even a minute. It's an endless fucking cycle of bots and fucking retards with their copy pastas. You're fucking pathetic. Ruining my site.

Attached: 1511073092831.gif (353x200, 1.94M)

No you boomer faggot we've already had this conversion a million times. Its old by now its just christkikes don't get it. So I'l just post the truth again. DOn't like it? Fuck off back to facebook.

Attached: 1525135979996.jpg (900x900, 529K)

>Christianity as a whole is about betrayal
No its not, its about righteous acts.

You're not posting shit but your warped view. You post the same shit every day it seems. It's really pathetic how much you hate God you kike.

eastern rome remained christian and got cucked and by god, it got cucked hard, to this day their capital is still turk and muslimn

to believe that Christianity is about making empires strong is absurd

Why did Saint Augustine write that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches to the Greek Orthodoxs actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

you even talk about spaniards, you do know this religion of power of yours didn't prevent them from being occupied by Islam for 700 years right?

Attached: 1507647429268.jpg (1440x2536, 497K)

"And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come." - Matthew 12:32

Fuck God. He's evil. He kills and slaughters humanity by the thousands and then has the audacity to tell us the we should willingly become slaves unto him. He can go fuck himself. Lucifer had the right idea. We need to rebel against this monster.

Your entire post was garbage and has been said a million times by other non-whites.
>It's really pathetic how much you hate God you kike.
You worship a fucking JEW. I'm sorry if that hurts your brain but jesus was a fucking JEW.

Attached: 1504060102205.png (775x5983, 2.4M)

oh yes it is about betrayal you traitorous fuckhead

Attached: 1513822253834.png (1688x1647, 663K)

>unironically believe in the sea scrolls
>unironically believes this

so again Flacian wanted roman empire to stop being roman in 200years and become tradtional radical catholics.. doesnt make sense

Nice posts user.

Thx about the (((verses))). These are even worse than the dog thing

Hi Atwill

Jesus being Jew if anything shows they were the worse of all. God had to send his son to set them straight and when that failed he sent the Legionaries on them. But you don't care you'd deflect anything I'd say or point out it's a waste of time to scrutinize anything you post since you only understand hate.

>Jesus was with His Father before the first man was even created
>loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before "Jew" was even a thing
>Jesus is a Jew lmao cries the retards

They have such a rudimentary and warped understanding of the metaphysics. Years of cultural Marxism turning God into something needing to be viewed from a material point of view. Basically "sky daddy" and heaven being in the sky in clouds hell in the earth. It's an instant red flag they have no clue what they are shilling.

I believe you are beyond saving. However, if there is a slim chance that you aren't a reprobate, re-read my previous posts and let the message of salvation sink in.

In other words

Attached: be-my-gf-ew-no-ok-this-why-this-stupid-30097066.png (500x448, 116K)

fixed your picture

Attached: 31354654314.png (600x600, 795K)

Why would I want to be a slave in Heaven to the Most High Slaver?

You're an ungrateful shit.

The man died for you.

((( )))
Fuck off kike
>what you looked like when you were a baby!

Attached: 1522112306692.jpg (600x400, 24K)

It's actually the other way around; Christians hate atheists.

Yeah all atheists are great people and us Christians are clearly the evil ones.

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Attached: I don't think at all.png (500x562, 464K)

So does God care about blasphemy y/n?

He is the only kike I like

Attached: image.png (823x818, 121K)

Based.

Fuck d*G and his worshippers

Yes, of course he does. If worshiping false gods pisses him off how do you think he feels about talking down to the real One?

But OP chooses to blame Jesus for the decline into degeneracy. Even though he doesn't believe he existed its still somehow his fault...

It does bother him. I believe that if you know the word of God and you still in your heart reject him and reject his word, then you will be given over to a reprobate mind and will not have a chance to be saved again.
If you blaspheme god out of ignorance before you are saved, then I think you will not be given over to a reprobate mind, BUT you should learn of salvation so you are forgive of your sins.

Shills out in force

Reminder that d*G does NOT love you. He hates you with all of his heart. He condemned you to a life of suffering and will happily send you to eternal torment for the slightest mistake. If you worship d*G you are the most pathetic form of a cuck in existence

>believing in hell

Begone sodomite.

God Loves all his sinners; John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

You are to ignorant to understand that God provides us with the gift of eternal life and of course there will be those who reject this gift.

Mohammed was a lot worse.

Why do you say that?

>1 post by this ID
Hmmmm

I hate all Jew cults, but I have no hate in my heart for Jesus as a mythological figure. He seems like a based nigga, and all his preaching that's interpreted as weak IMO can be taken multiple ways so it's not harmful to me personally. I rather enjoyed reading parts of the NT. It's just that that's not enough for Christians, you have to get behind the whole Trinity bullshit blah blah whatever, that they can't even get straight between their various denominations, it's really hard to care. Jesus is cool tho.

You are not unique in hating my Master.

Attached: Gospel.png (1017x1600, 934K)

You and practically everybody else.
Pro Tip: Jesus was an antisemitic divine Chad who believed in stoning thots, faggots, and trannies.

Attached: mapleniggers.png (650x590, 383K)

Jesus only founded one Church on earth. The Catholic Church. All other denominations are in error.

today i realized that i project my mental illness on Jesus Christ, and I incorrectly pin all the horror that Satan has wrought upon the world on him. and he was a camel jockey too!

ftfy

They aren't to bright. It's why so many go for Marxism

That's Allah
Quran (9:73) - O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination

>One post by this ID
What did the sodomite mean by this?

Provide scripture, pls.

1. Juda-ism
Appears after Christkike-Rome and all the books (except for 5-books of Moses) appear after 33AD.

2. The (((esoteric-occult)))
Another branch of Christkiking. Gnostics to Sufism to Templars to Freemasons to Luciferians to Wicca to New Age to Satanism. = Christkiking influenced.

3. Islam
Came out of Christkiking dominance. Jesus is in the Koran and fights the antichrist at the end.

4. Atheism
People who figure out that Christkiking is a lie end up turning to full nihilistic blackpill.

5. Communism
Egalitarian Christkike slave morality and denial of nature. Created by Zionist Moses Hess and Karl Marx who was raised in Christian churches. Inspired by VATICAN writings called "Utopia". Total denial of natural law = Christkiking

6. Gay Culture
Faggots existed forever but only now have become a huge cultural issue after hundreds of years of subversive behavior from repression; while the entire Vatican was always run by unmarried homos and pedos.

7. Spiritualism
Anti-life alienation. Created by Chriskikes who hated the material real world and want to die or destroy the world in an Apocalypse.

8. White Genocide
Created by anti-nature spiritualists who believe we are all just ghosts in a shell. Inspired by "worship the dead Rabbi and you are all brothers in Christkike".

Did I miss anything?

Attached: 1513007254792.jpg (736x981, 143K)

>Multiple Antichristian threads thinly veiled as "pagan" threads up simultaneously
>Multiple threads talking trash about Christianity
Hummmm

Attached: 1508977482758.png (1806x1252, 125K)

>and he was a camel jockey too
Only Half camel jockey. His real dad was white.

All Christ wants is for us to love each other and to love God.